Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:40

Sign in to follow this  
lukasice18

APP Tips?:/

Question

lukasice18    0

Failed with my second app today :c

"Fails" : You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule about taking revenge on your killers. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule about metagaming information about your killers after dying. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about revenge rights.

7 answers to this question

Samaritan    247

Delete your post above buddy, your application shouldn't be made public!

You need to PM a CH (community helper) or join the helpdesk in TeamSpeak. Staff can only assist you with your application.

Pussy    311

I strongly suggest finding a community helper from the staff page and arranging to talk to them in TS. As Samaritan said though, you should likely take this down. 

Hey lukasice18,

You are not allowed to post your application on the forums.Please "-snip-" both explanations and then you can send the application to me via PM and I can have a look at it.

Feel free to PM me your application and I'll take a look at it for you. You can also join TS and go to the Help Desk and you will get help there aswell.

Chow    45

Failed with my second app today :c

"Fails" : You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule about taking revenge on your killers. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule about metagaming information about your killers after dying. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about revenge rights.

PM a CH, or join the teamspeak for questions like this.

Talk to a staff member.

They will help.

As you got your answer I'll be marking this as /solved