Server time: 2017-10-24, 05:56
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
MrDarkaxX

I cant find the secrets words in rules page ...

Question

MrDarkaxX    0

Im lost i read rules 7 times look every words still cant find one secret word 

Help

10 answers to this question

Guest K-Jack   
Guest K-Jack

It's there friend dont worry! If you cant find it after a couple of tries try reading it out loud. When you get to it you will know immediately that you found it.

It's a common question I would suggest using the search function in the future. Im going to go ahead and mark this as solved.

Samaritan    352

Read through the rules slowly and speak them out loud and the passphrase will become obvious, also make sure you are reading these rules. The passphrase is unique to every individual so we cannot help you.

MrBowTie    46

Yea I felt the same way when I had to do my application as well, but like Samaritan said. Read slowly and say the words aloud.

Samaritan    352

I really can't find it im not english so it might pass through ...

It is obviously out of place in relation to the rest of the rules. Take your time. The passphrase is unique to each individual so we cannot help you. If you're finding it hard take a break and do something else for a while and come back to it. Best of luck.

MrDarkaxX    0

It is obviously out of place in relation to the rest of the rules. Take your time. The passphrase is unique to each individual so we cannot help you. If you're finding it hard take a break and do something else for a while and come back to it. Best of luck.

But is it like ... ( Secret workd ) ... or " Secret word " .. ?

Samaritan    352

But is it like ... ( Secret workd ) ... or " Secret word " .. ?

Sorry but we all had to go through it and I cannot help you. I suggest you contact a CH (community helper) as I'm unfamiliar on how much of a helping hand I'm allowed to give you regarding this.

Tondirayi    0

It's there friend dont worry! If you cant find it after a couple of tries try reading it out loud. When you get to it you will know immediately that you found it.

It's a common question I would suggest using the search function in the future. Im going to go ahead and mark this as solved.

I have the same problem. However when i use the search function the word is not there. There is still an even bigger problem. When i clicked on someones link i used the search and found it. However i faild the test and my 4 hours has passed and now i cant find the passphrase again. Any way of solving this problem.

Wendsill    0

I have the same problem. However when i use the search function the word is not there. There is still an even bigger problem. When i clicked on someones link i used the search and found it. However i faild the test and my 4 hours has passed and now i cant find the passphrase again. Any way of solving this problem.

Necro much? But anyways on topic:

Make sure you are logged in when trying to look for the passphrase, read everything out loud, read slow and read every word. If you cant find it, you're doing it wrong.

And no, you cannot skip it as it is a requirement for the whitelist. So if you really want to play here, you better start reading.

Castiel    1124

Necro much? But anyways on topic:

Make sure you are logged in when trying to look for the passphrase, read everything out loud, read slow and read every word. If you cant find it, you're doing it wrong.

And no, you cannot skip it as it is a requirement for the whitelist. So if you really want to play here, you better start reading.

Also, don't use the search function. CTRL+F won't help you learn the rules, reading them will. Do as Wendsill said and you will find it.