Server time: 2017-10-18, 02:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flluroz

Map Activity

Question

Guest Flluroz   
Guest Flluroz

Dolina is kinda ded. Or so I've heard. So I ask, does anyone actually go East? Of course some do, but I mostly see people on the West Side, ( Vybor, NWAF, Zeleno/GM, Etc. ) or the Stary Sobor-Novy area.

Maybe 100 pop servers would fix this.

or make it worse.

5 answers to this question

Hey Flluroz!

Depending on the community at any given time some place can turn into a hotspot. We saw this with Dolina, a place that was rarely ever traveled to, yet it became the most active place on the map for a period of time. From what I have seen, more people tend to be out west near the triangle or the Novy/Kabanino stretch. It seems to be the most reliable place to find people. This doesn't mean, however, there won't be others elsewhere to be found. Some of the best RP can result from random encounters in unlikely places!

It will be interesting to see how 100 population servers will affect distribution when they come, though.

-Fish Socks

Guest K-Jack   
Guest K-Jack

EDIT fish2fast4me

50 is the limit right now across dayz, only experimental (which is controlled entirely by Bohemia) has bigger servers. I cant confirm this but Im pretty sure Rolle will always go for the biggest slotted servers available as long as they work properly.

As for actual activity I would keep an eye on the radio chatters you get good hints there. What is referred to as the bandit triangle (NWAF, Vybor, Green Mountain) was dead for a while due to increased bandit activity ut has seen more activity now. Stary-Novy-Gorka line has been interesting as of late. Berenzino also began seeing more activity although it's still sparse. I've heard rumors of Severograd getting some activity as well, as well as the whole northern strip.

Hopefully others will shed some better light on this, but what I can tell you is just keep moving around the map. There is no real hotspot now so chances are you can meet anyone anywhere (mostly anywhere)

Jackfish    0

If im really honest you should find out ingame.

Many threads are already made to ask where the hotspots are and it really depends what time it is.

Did the community helpers answer your question?

Guest Flluroz   
Guest Flluroz

Sounds good. I asked due to having the urge to travel East, and I will. Hope to find interesting encounters, and if not it'll still be an adventure.

Consider this solved. Thanks for the answers.

Glad you got your answer!

Marking this as solved.

/solved