Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:45

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Schattens

Hello

Guest Schattens   
Guest Schattens

Hello I just signed up and put in my whitelist, all though When it asked about me I couldn't think of what to write. I felt like it's a dating sign up I didn't know what to write :(

Pussy    311

Hello I just signed up and put in my whitelist, all though When it asked about me I couldn't think of what to write. I felt like it's a dating sign up I didn't know what to write :(

Hahaha! Well, for some people, it is kind of like a dating website :P

Welcome to the community! If you feel like telling us all more about yourself, feel free to do so here! 

If you have any questions about the community or anything like that, feel free to check out the FAQ thread here for some frequently asked questions. If those don't answer them, definitely enlist the help in the community helpers. You'll be able to see at the bottom of the Staff page. (Pst. They're wearing Orange!)

Good luck!

Guest Schattens   
Guest Schattens

Well not sure what to say, I work a hell of alot, so when I'm at home, It's mainly escaping reality. Normally on Dayz Depending on what server I am on, I try to collect supply's and find new spawns and spread the wealth and help out, until I'm Kosed lol. I have alot of personal time on DayZ but little player interaction.

Spartan    998

Welcome Buddy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Guest Schattens   
Guest Schattens

Thank you both very much :)

Samaritan    251

Hello and welcome to the community, the others above have given you some good links to take a look at but if you want an idea of character backgrounds take a look here.

The application can seem a little intimidating at first but it is there for a reason. Take your time with it, I know your eager to join but sometimes preparation is the key to success.

This is a community that focuses on player interaction so you have come to the right place. You can still be killed but there are rules governing us on how that can happen so there is still an element of danger.

I wish you luck for your application.