Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:15

Sign in to follow this  
Guest An Ottoman

Greenhorn

Guest An Ottoman   
Guest An Ottoman

Greenhorn reporting in! Prop your feet up while you give me some important information.

Pussy    311

Hey Greenhorn! Welcome to DayZRP :)

Hope to see you running around in game sometime!

Just a quick reminder, be sure to check out the rules and lore for the community before jumping into game! Also, feel free to post in the forums and join the discussion if you see something that catches your eye!

Spartan    997

Welcome Greenhorn!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Samaritan    251

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there An Ottoman and welcome to the community. The folks above have given you some good links but these check out the links below as they should offer some more information:

Guide Section

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Welcome to the community, if you have any questions feel free to send me or any other CH's a PM and we'll help you out :)