Server time: 2017-08-21, 18:01

Sign in to follow this  
Chaostica

I spy with MY little EYE, a cowboy without his hat...

Chaostica    143

*silently shadows the man she knows so well, pausing for a moment to raise her gun and bring him into focus down her Mosin site, it would be so easy but where's the game in that, she lowers the gun and pulls out her radio*

Lookie what walks before me...I knew someone would slip and give me some information of where I could find him, and now.....there he is....all I have to do is squeeze if I want and he's forever gone. But let's make this interesting shall we, let's play Tag, and I'm it. Run Chief, I seeeeee yoouuuu..

*laughs softly and begins to hum a familiar nursery rhyme under her breath while she watches him walking alone, waiting to see if he's listening as the transmission ends*

Chief    597

*Chief is walking when he freezes as he can hear a all to familiar voice on the radio* and listens*

[align=right]"You don't scare me. You won't...."

*The radio can be heard hitting the ground as a maniacal laugh breaks through a scuffle and then the radio is suddenly smashed*

RedSky    123

-Finnr clicks on the radio-

Jill lets talk we have similiar motives the man is insane and he should be killed, he was wrong to move against me we shouldve killed alek. I want his blood 

he forced me in to hiding.

-Finnr clicks off the radio-

Chaostica    143

*a semi breathless but victorious voice comes on as the transmission begins*

Don't bother trying to contact him, I've already smashed his radio he won't be talking to anyone right now...

*a small smile twitches across her lips and she leans over and looks into the glaring face of Chief*

He's mine now to do with as I please, anyone get's to close and we'll have ... consequences to deal with do I make myself clear

*shuffling is heard and then the voice is heard again although muffled 'get to your feet NOW, start walking' before she returns to the radio*

DO NOT GET IN MY WAY!!! 

*muffled cursing is heard but then a man's voice that can only be chief's is heard to shout out 'FINNR NOV...' before the radio transmission goes silent*

RedSky    123

-Finnr gets pissed off at Nyleea's response-

YOU GOT IN THE WAY OF MINE

Tell me where before I get that shitty employer on your ass.

Chaostica    143

*laughter is heard coming over the radio before it finally settles down as the transmission begins*

Ahh Finnr.....seems you have some information, may I ask as to how you acquired it?

*waves the muzzle of her gun at Chief to keep him moving as he has turned to glare at her over the duct tape now covering his mouth as she waits for a response*

RedSky    123

You ran your mouth

Lets play a game

Give me a hint if I am worthy Ill find you

Jack Allen    18

*Jack tunes into the transmission and takes a deep sigh while sitting on top of the police station in Berezino*

"W-Why do the good ones turn into the bad ones? Now I have to kill the g-good ones and the b-bad ones..."

*You hear the sounds of a plastic bottle being opened up*

"Don't h-hurt chief, he is a g-good man. I c-can't let him suffer for doing good! Agh!"

*Jack clicks off and the radio goes static*

RedSky    123

Nyleea how is the tree above the red barn

-Finnr Clicks off the radio-

Chaostica    143

*smiles a little sadly to herself as she looks down at the body of Chief before picking up the Radio again*

Barn Finnr? I'm no where near a barn at the moment....do you like barns? I know a very pretty Tree that sits above the barn in Dolina, but it's been a long time since I was there...since we were there. He made promises to me there...

*walks around the body and nudges it with her booted foot before continuing*

As for being 'Good' that depends on what your perspective on good or evil is, what is necessary or unnecessary.  We can only learn through the lessons taught us, and right now Chief needs to be educated....

*walks to the side of the room and leans back against the wall before slowly sliding down to sit on the floor staring at Chief and continuing slowly, her voice sounding far away and almost devoid of all emotion*

I will do what must be done, I will see this through....we are beyond your reach now....all of you, if you see us again then maybe...maybe there's a chance.

*the static overtakes the radio transmission as it comes to an end then all is silent*

RedSky    123

We will see who is beyond my reach....

We will see...... will I find your employer before I find you..

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

*jack grabs his radio from the table and starts talking*

"ok bitch, I am only saying this because I owe someone a very big favor. tell me were you are now and make your death a quick one. but if I have to hunt you down. if you make me run across this god forsaken wasteland. so help me god I will carve my name into your still living body. and I have a very middle name. this is your only warning. you fucked with the wrong cowboy."

*jack puts down his radio but quickly picks it up to say one last thing*

"also. members of the trust. contact me in privet and I have somewhere safe you can stay. as im shore you are not fairway from death. my name is jack dufan. and while I know you do not know me. I knew a man who called himself shade. he told me that he was a good friend of chief, and in turn the trust. im under the impression that you only met once and that you didn't trust him  immensely so I do not expect you to trust me. but please give me a chance. either way. nyleea is going to die for killing chief. I just thought you would like to help in the making of that reality."

*as jack puts his radio down he starts thinking whether or not breaking all of his rules at once was worth it.*

Simon    51

*Picks up his radio and begins to speak trying to mask both anger and sadness due to the situation at hand*

This was inevitable...sometimes you just have to let things play out. There are a lot of things at play here that very few people know anything about...so it would be best for everyone to just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

*A brief silence ensues*

Jill knows that Nyleea and Chief are loved by many people and by extension those people also love her. She knows that killing Chief will only put her back in that dark space...devoid of any senses...where she never wants to go again.

*Looks to the horizon, reaches into his pocket and pulls out an ancient Indian arrowhead given to him by Chief.  He runs his finger across the surprisingly sharp edges*

You told me this time would come Chief...I will not disappoint you.   The trust will persevere...

*Puts down the radio and contemplates just how different things are going to be without the two of them around*

Grime Stein    42

**A person sits in a dark room. The single light that was on shaded them to show a person in a black business suit, with a white undershirt, and a blood red tie. The person also wore black gloves on their hands. They listen to the frequency with apt attention, then calmly attach some voice changers to their radio, so it made the voice sound like a distorted man's/woman's voice.**

*Presses the transmission button.*

"So.... it would seem that you are doing well for yourself Ms. Jill. I am glad to hear such things. As you know, my offer still stands, and judging by this recent..... venture on your part, I expect great things to come about from our relationship on a business standing point should you accept. As always, I shall be listening for my name Ms. Jill. Have a fun time for me, Mr. Million out."

*Releases the transmission button."