Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:53

Sign in to follow this  
Julk Riid

hello!

Julk Riid    0

my names john, most people call me julk. i wanna join dayzrp because i love to role play! i play on the [falcon] dayz rp server,but the number of people playing on the server is very low! i've been rping in dayz since the game first launched. im a positive, very friendly kinda guy. i like to make new friends and be apart of the servers community. on the falcon server im known as "The Watcher". he's a selfless hero that fights to keep humanity alive. i mainly just take fresh spawns under my wing and train them to fight for the world, instead of fighting it.

Welcome, looking forward to seeing you in action. Good luck with your white list application :)

Julk Riid    0

Welcome, looking forward to seeing you in action. Good luck with your white list application :)

thanks man!

Clare    25

Great to have you join the community! <3

Looking forward to meeting you,

& don't hesitate to get clarification on any new rules we have here compared to your previous RP server experience.

Julk Riid    0

Great to have you join the community! <3

Looking forward to meeting you,

& don't hesitate to get clarification on any new rules we have here compared to your previous RP server experience.

i read over the rules atleast 6 times trying to find the passphrase lol. but if i have any questions i will ask. thank you!

Pussy    310

Welcome to the community! :)

Be sure to check out the lore and rules for the community before jumping into game! Also, feel free to join the discussions going on in the forums!

Hope to see you out in game sometime!

Julk Riid    0

Welcome to the community! :)

Be sure to check out the lore and rules for the community before jumping into game! Also, feel free to join the discussions going on in the forums!

Hope to see you out in game sometime!

thank you! i've gone over the rules and the lore.

Spartan    986

Welcome Julk!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Julk Riid    0

Welcome Julk!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

i will thanks! im just waiting to be whitelisted... lol