Server time: 2017-08-22, 07:29

Sign in to follow this  

What is the trend in your characters?

we all have some specific trait we gotten from our characters that we can't get rid of. somehow, some where your character shows similar traits to your last.

I played different characters from different backgrounds, from a man child, to a soldier to a politician to an actual 10 year old child. but one thing I found quite common is that, every character I made eventually turn crazy.

Chow turned crazy after euthanizing his mother, Jackson turned crazy after refusing to accept he was a bandit,

Kenway turned crazy after the death of the federation. the awkward thing is, most of my characters die to either suicide or some self caused shit.

Jackson begged someone to euthanize him, Chow tried to kill Nora and got taken down.

basically my trend in characters is insanity and banditry.

(here hoping I don't turn the 10 year old into a sadistic killer)

Chance    48

My character trend is stupidity... I'll always say something really stupid in a really serious situation. It either gets my character killed, starts a firefight, or makes me look like a total idiot!

Zilly    52

Attraction to insane and mentally volatile girls.

I can feel the judging stares through my screen.

Cowboy hats.....

bigwiz14    23

Southern accent. I canNOT play this game without slipping into a southern accent. It's ingrained into me from my days in the mod as Cruton Fubar, and I brought it back (god forbid I do that again) with Sean Dean (RIP). Hopefully my character now will last longer, since I'm not using any accent besides my own.

I try not to have a trend. Vary it up.

Clare    25

All my characters have been very good with firearms and rifles. It's just how I like to play and it's hard for me to roleplay/fake not knowing how to use a gun/not being able to defend myself. I try not to make my characters have a military background but there is only so many ways to RP having extensive gun knowledge :/ 

Pussy    312

All of my characters have a tendency to be altruistic. Even when I want them to be crazy, or emotionless. Whoops :P I gotta work on that.

Chief    597

I always tend to be a leader no matter how hard I try

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

I try not to have a trend. Vary it up.

This pretty much.

Spartan    1022

All my character have a good heart and seek revenge on the people who hurt his/hers loved ones. Also every character gets a trait of the character i had before, just to make it intresting.

Samaritan    254

One character, one trend lol. I have only ever played as Moses, maybe it is time to change it up a little.

All my character have a good heart and seek revenge on the people who hurt his/hers loved ones. Also every character gets a trait of the character i had before, just to make it intresting.

hmm.. too good of a heart sometimes haha. cant say that's a bad thing, perhaps someday the wolves and Kenway might actually be friends now that the reapers are gone. but chances of that is slim.

#deathtokenwaysoon?

Davos    5

Mine is friendly and helpful, even the selfish assholes try to help other people out when it doesn't put them at risk.

Guest Geolash   
Guest Geolash

RICE!!!

Oliv    1569

My characters have always been inherently good. I've never been able to bring myself to have a character who is a complete asshole. I just can't do it...