Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:19
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arena

Heyo :D

Guest Arena   
Guest Arena

Bonjour, bonsoir, hello, etc. :D

If you're wondering, no, I'm not French, I am in fact Dutch. ( Sorry for disappointing any of you French ones out there D: )

To make up for the possible disappointment; yes I do know French, currently in my fourth year of studying it.

So yeah, I'm Arena, some loco (in a good way) guy from The Netherlands looking for some fun & serious roleplay after quitting HL2RP a while ago due to.. 'staff issues' (long story short, I was in the staff team, people started arguing about god knows what until the entire server kind of fell apart).

I am also crazy about languages, not that I know many, but I try my best to learn some words/grammar in my spare time.

So yeah, if you have any questions feel free to post them on my ask.fm page (to prevent cluttering this thread) @ http://ask.fm/thatonecheetah_

Edit:

Re-applied, please consider the human margin of error; Yes, I am new to DayZ Roleplaying, hence the (small) mistakes, however I am not new to roleplaying in itself, at all.

Spartan    1236

Welcome fellow Dutchie!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!