Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:25
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Mazin.Mezher

Need help

Question

Hey could someone pls give me ur steam so i can add it cuz i have some questions about the whitelist thingy and dont want them to just be like a spam here on the forums my steam is Howltusk1 i Think cuz i thing the questions on the White list application was very unclear pls add or give me ur steam if u dont find me many thx to the one that decides to help me

6 answers to this question

If you have any questions you can either PM a Community Helper, go to the Help Desk in TeamSpeak or create a question thread.

dont know how to do that yet but im asking for help here its the same reason i belive someone could help me if they wanted to but yea ill try pm a Community helper aswell..

dont know how to do that yet but im asking for help here its the same reason i belive someone could help me if they wanted to but yea ill try pm a Community helper aswell..

What is the problem that you're experiencing? You can ask your question here and we'll help you out with it.

Alright, i'll mark this as solved then since you are already talking with another CH about your problem. If you have any more questions feel free to come back and ask or hop onto TS. I would also suggest reading through the FAQ as it may answer any questions you might have.

/solved