Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:25

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
PEye2000

LOGIN problem, WAIT FOR HOST???

Question

PEye2000    0

Hey there, I am trying to get on the server BUT my computer just keeps saying, WAIT FOR HOST, I was on the chat and everyone say server is running and no problems,, I do use your launcher to log on,, I also use PlayWith6 for other sites and the game loads and plays NO PROBLEM, I have been wait for server for like 30 min, ANY IDEAS.???

25 answers to this question

Hello,

The IP's changed recently (2-3 days ago), I assumed you are using the launcher but have you updated it yet ? If the answer is no, download the new version with updated IP here.

Goodluck,

PEye2000    0

Hello,

The IP's changed recently (2-3 days ago), I assumed you are using the launcher but have you updated it yet ? If the answer is no, download the new version with updated IP here.

Goodluck,

Ok That worked, so to use RP2 you need to have Taviana downloaded and installed??? Where do I get that since I am here with you..

You can download Taviana from DayZ Commander.

Thanks to some clever thinking of the Dev team you don't have to download any special version of DayZRP to join. The only thing you need is the current DayZRP mod used on RP1 and DayZ Taviana (.COM version).

Use the launcher to start RP2.

Khardia    0

For RP2 Taviana, take a look at this thread, it's a guide!

Like Leon, I suggest you use Samuel's launcher to play on both DayZRP servers, but there are more ways to join listed in the guide linked above if you're interested.

PEye2000    0

I have the launcher updated I see both RP1 and RP2, 1 works fine, RP2 when I click loads me to the regular ArrmaII screen and I look at the expansions, I see Taviana I high lite it, and then ok, Nothing happens..?

Khardia    0

Which version have you downloaded? You need the right one since there are two, the ".com" and the ".eu" the one you want is the ".com".

Guest Akiba   
Guest Akiba

I cant download the launcher. Whenever i press the download button, it opens a new link with the same page, and nothing happens. Can someone maybe send me an alternate download link?

PEye2000    0

I have the launcher updated I see both RP1 and RP2, RP1 works fine,

I downloaded the Taviana DayZTaviana.rar extracted it into the ARMA2 folder where I have the @dayz & DayZRP..

when I click RP2 loads me to the regular ArrmaII screen, can I get some help with this, How can I tell if the rar, file extracted properly..

Tortov    0

Did you download the Taviana.com or Taviana.EU version?

You need Taviana.com which extracts as @Taviana.

PEye2000    0

I used rar to extract the Taviana-2.0 file to the ArmA2 folder where the other 2 folders are (@DayZRP & @ DayZ) NO RENAMING OF ANYTHING, Just so we are clear I already have DayZ installed for RP1, I don't need to download that correct, I see no folder named @Taviana,

PEye2000    0

Well I unzipped the rar file to a folder, renamed that folder as you said to @Taviana moved it to the ArmA2 folder where @DayZ & @DayZRP are located, When I click on RP2 in launcher it like starts the game menu for settings/adjustments, & clicking on multi player me to the networks displayed site, it is not putting me on the beach as in playing RP1..

Tortov    0

When this happens and you click expansions, can you tell me what is enabled?

Hello,

Is the next folder inside your @Taviana a folder named Addons ?

Like in your @DayZ folder ?

2IKzY.jpg

Like Tortov said, check your expension and see if Taviana is there.

PEye2000    0

In the main menu, Overlooking a town, I can see to the top right on screen.. DayZRP.COM, Arma2, Beta, Expansion, @tavians, @DayZRP..

Bottom Right, Version: 1.62.103419 DayZRP Mod v1.1.2

NOW inside Expansion Menu

Arma2; British Armed Forces (lite)

Arma 2;

Arma 2; Operation Arrowhead

Arma 2;

Beta

Expantion

@Taviana

@DayZRP

Hello,

Is the next folder inside your @Taviana a folder named Addons ?

Like in your @DayZ folder ?

2IKzY.jpg

Like Tortov said, check your expension and see if Taviana is there.

NO FOLDER just 29 items,, files

Tortov    0

In the main menu, Overlooking a town, I can see to the top right on screen.. DayZRP.COM, Arma2, Beta, Expansion, @tavians, @DayZRP..

Bottom Right, Version: 1.62.103419 DayZRP Mod v1.1.2

NOW inside Expansion Menu

Arma2; British Armed Forces (lite)

Arma 2;

Arma 2; Operation Arrowhead

Arma 2;

Beta

Expantion

@Taviana

@DayZRP

All of these are enabled?

If they are, try manually connecting via multiplayer and direct, using the IP and Port.

PEye2000    0

When I do launch RP2, I see for a brief moment the site lobby, then as you asked, going to Expansions, all listed there seem to have a green dot to the left, Is that to say enabled???, and now going to Multiplayer I get the Network games on internet, I AM LOST AS TO WHAT TO JOIN,, ANY? OR WHAT,,, I tried to join couple of sites, get a screen full of error related to files on my computer, C:\user\john..ya da ya da ??

Khardia    0

Hey!

You'll need to extract your Taviana-2.0.rar files in a folder called @Taviana and you'll see a bunch of files. Create another folder called "Addons" and place all of those wild files in it.

If you still need help, feel free to ask below! :)

PEye2000    0

Now we are getting somewhere, loading now,, I guess I now have 30 files too many from the first unzip I did to the Arma2 folder, do you recommend me trying to delete them,, OK it loaded using the launcher,, Thanks,, Good Work... I would recommend looking over your link here.. Missing a few steps..

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-join-rp2-taviana

When download and unzip there is no addons folder, it will need to be created, and files moved to it along with naming the main folder to @Taviana

Khardia    0

Yeah, I'll tell the original poster about it

Glad it worked! If You still need help with this, feel free to post below

Tortov    0

Now we are getting somewhere, loading now,, I guess I now have 30 files too many from the first unzip I did to the Arma2 folder, do you recommend me trying to delete them,, OK it loaded using the launcher,, Thanks,, Good Work... I would recommend looking over your link here.. Missing a few steps..

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-join-rp2-taviana

When download and unzip there is no addons folder, it will need to be created, and files moved to it along with naming the main folder to @Taviana

Generally with Arma 2 mods you need an addons folder, so it would be assumed that you had done that. However I agree that that step should be added for those less familiar with installing addons with Arma.