Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:12

Sign in to follow this  
Mazin.Mezher

My que in whitelisting...

Question

hey there yesterday when i applied i was 1 / 1 and now im 11/ out of 32 how dose this work is it cuz they donated they get ahead me?... cuz i have a feeling if thats it ill never get to the first of the line agin

7 answers to this question

Please refer to the FAQ.

Q: Why do I keep getting moved back in the whitelist queue? For example I was 4/12, now I am 37/55?

A: It's because other people who have applied for whitelist have donated or written a longer/better application than you or are more active. The whitelist system is not first-come, first-served basis, we handle quality applications and donors first. Even though it will take longer, your application will eventually get reviewed.

ok thx alot for the answer but any idea how long it could take for me to get an answer back? could it be over a month =/?

It is probably a matter of days.

ok thx alot for the answer but any idea how long it could take for me to get an answer back? could it be over a month =/?

It only depends on the number of applications the admin team receives.We can not give you a specific time but if you want your application to be reviewed faster you can either donate or be active on the forums.

Seeing as you got your answer I will /solve this.If you have other questions feel free to ask.

TEazy97    8

I waited a week for mine to be reviewed. So you can really expect anything, give admins time as they are busy and there could be a large influx of applications.