Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:09

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kenji

-All frequencies- the truce has been broken

Guest Kenji   
Guest Kenji

*Timmy wakes up and walks to his hand crank radio that he has set up in the courner of a dusty old house and starts his transmission *

Hello survivors ...... i have bad news ...... some time ago the Vigil and allies had agreed opp on a a truce with the Reapers  in a last ditch effort to resolve this peacefully.....hmmmm...and they uummm responded with torture ....

*Timmy takes a moment to compose him self and continues*

The captured me and my wife only hours before our wedding and proceeded to torture us.....

for all of you out there who are unsure about the reapers let me give you a list of the pain they inflicted on peaceful people.

lets start with a little quiet girl for being related for a man they did not liked they proceeded to carve a Giant sign in her back to cowardly to go after the man himself 

the same happened to a friendly old man who merely defended him self from their actions .......

they carved up a womans face and cut off her middle finger for ......

Timmy pauses for a few seconds the events still fresh in his mind *

being in love and near a man they disliked.

and me 

i have had my share of .....hmmm there brutality.

for aiding my friends and protecting them from more harm i now am missing a toe , a middle finger , got a J carved in my leg , a back carving , and one in the Face ..........

know this Reapers are nothing more than feral animals in need of being put down and i for one have been sitting on my hands for to long.

i call on all the people that have been hurt robbed bullied and tortured by these creatures to rise up and do some FUCKING PEST CONTROL!!!!!

and i want Jacob makarov and Jay wong DEAD!!!!!

DO NOT TRUST REAPERS DO NOT TALK TO REAPERS

it will only end in pain and death 

and to all you scum out there know this you will all die for what you have been allowed to do .....

*the transmission loops for 3 hours cycling trough all the frequencies before the battery dies and the signall fades out *

Montanez    25

*disappointing, he decides to speak*

what is this? the 4th time? christ...

*transmission shuts down*

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

DeMarcus turns down his radio and listens to the man speak

He decides to respond

Uhhh... this shit is still going on...

Should have stayed in the ground christ.

DeMarcus looks through his bag for something but has trouble finding it.

He wants to say more to the familiar voice on the radio but just can't be bothered.

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

*Makarov plays with the knife he'd used on Timmy the day before and decides to answer*

Mmmh... I never really said anything about the Reapers... Did I? None of us were there as a Reaper my brother...but as individuals... If you want to take this to the war level, free to that you know

*laughs*

anyway I hope Geo, that's the name right?, enjoyed my company as much as i enjoyed hers, yes? I'll see you people soon mh? You two make a wonderful couple don't you?

*laughs and gets back to his previous activity*

Guest Kenji   
Guest Kenji

*Timmy hears makarovs voice over the radio and looses his temper *

you listen here you freak i will make you pay for what you have done to Geo 

ill make you wish for death!!!

*looks away and he sees Geo stir in her sleep close to waking up and he calms down  a bit *

you do not have long to live ......ill make sure of that ....i promise.

*the transmission abruptly ends *

[bostok, in the middle of trying to put down a boar for the boys hears a series of bright whining noises from his radio, he listens in and chuckles.]

Intimidation 101 - Find a radio, lose your wit, say something boring and stupid in the radio. Hide in forest and hope it never catches up to you.

Is this how it's done? Cause this seems to be the only thing people use these damned things for. And for fucking blind dates. You sure you don't want to go into sauna and whip it out of eachother instead? Deal with agression that way? About as intimidating as this back and forth.

[bostok kicks the wooden fence he was leaning his rifle on out of annoyance, as  the loud whining noise of the people bitching in the radio like schoolchildren frightened the boar and made it run away.]

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Sipping on a flask of vodka, Gavriil leans back on the chair

Wow...

He sounds pissed...

I guess I'll get to work

Fortune flipped a coin in his hands as he over watches the empty city he've been residing in for over a week, getting away from the commotion down south and the reapers for a few days. he sighed as he heard the message,

"it seems Lady Fortune doesn't stop with violence does she? what a dominatrix"

he chuckles a little and took out his bag and open the zipper, he looked inside and took out a 1911 and a skull mask.

"well Brighton.. so much for our vacation"

he turned to his radio and clicked on the transmission.

An eerie and slight Chinese accent voice can be heard from the other side, talking softy enough to be heard

*click*

well my brother and Mr Timmy, it seems that we've come to an impasse. I knew this truce won't last for long.. haha it never does. Well then my brother, I guess little boyo cookie is coming home.

oh yeah and Mr Timmy, you might want to be very very careful about where you walk, I have eyes and ears everywhere. hehehe, my eyes may be small... but that just means I focus on my target much better

*click*

Fortune picks us his pistol and load his rifle. slotting it in his holster he stood up and sighed as he get one last look of the infected riddled city.

"good bye my dear, it's time for Lady Fortune to guide her son and daughter into war"

Matt    21

*Matt sighs and clicks in the transmit button*

Timmy, just stop... You start this type of shit all the fucking time, then you make a truce and then you start a war, then you make another truce.

Timmy you have a lady to look after, instead of trying to get yourself and all of your fucking people killed just for fucking once in your life be the bigger fucking man and just say, Ok I will stop!

And Reapers for fucksake who even gives a shit about you lot anymore, you run around robbing everything you see... Woopity fucking doo! You lot are old news and seriously are not as feared as you think, I will admit people used to be scared of you lot. But now? Ye no your just like every other bandit in the land.

Seriously both of you just stop while your at it please, your just going to get your people killed.

*Matt releases his finger from the button*

Guest Kenji   
Guest Kenji

Timmy, just stop... You start this type of shit all the fucking time, then you make a truce and then you start a war, then you make another truce.

Timmy you have a lady to look after, instead of trying to get yourself and all of your fucking people killed just for fucking once in your life be the bigger fucking man and just say, Ok I will stop!

And Reapers for fucksake who even gives a shit about you lot anymore, you run around robbing everything you see... Woopity fucking doo! You lot are old news and seriously are not as feared as you think, I will admit people used to be scared of you lot. But now? Ye no your just like every other bandit in the land.

Seriously both of you just stop while your at it please, your just going to get your people killed.

*grabs a radio and responds to matt *

they broke the truce when they forced me to watch my wife in the eyes when they where carving up her face and cutting off her finger dont give me that shit about us starting anything YOU KNOW FUCKING NOTHING SO SHUT YOU FACE MATT!!!!

i did nothing to provoke them they took us out of the blue and they cut up my wife's face for shits and giggles 

may be you should ask rosy how she went to the god dam reapers and told them that i killed mickey  when you dam well know that did not happen and so did she ..... as a result i nearly died 

*takes a short pause to collect himself *

so tell me again how i started the fucking war 

*the signal abruptly cuts off *

Matt    21

*grabs a radio and responds to matt *

they broke the truce when they forced me to watch my wife in the eyes when they where carving up her face and cutting off her finger dont give me that shit about us starting anything YOU KNOW FUCKING NOTHING SO SHUT YOU FACE MATT!!!!

i did nothing to provoke them they took us out of the blue and they cut up my wife's face for shits and giggles 

may be you should ask rosy how she went to the god dam reapers and told them that i killed mickey  when you dam well know that did not happen and so did she ..... as a result i nearly died 

*takes a short pause to collect himself *

so tell me again how i started the fucking war 

*the signal abruptly cuts off *

*Matt clicks in the transmit button*

You will see your wife get killed Timmy, and when that happens do not tell me I did not fucking tell you so.

Good luck with your pointless war, you are going to fucking need it you fucking moron.

*Transmission ends*

Guest Kenji   
Guest Kenji

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

*timmy decides to resond one last time *

if people don stop touring you and your loved ones even when time and time again they accept a truce and time and time again they gun for us before any provocation is made 

how is that going to keep me alive tell me please FUCKING TELL ME!!!! 

i am done being hunted 

i tried staying away and that does not work with these fucking animals they needs to be exterminated 

*timmy clicks off the radio*

Guest Geolash   
Guest Geolash

*Geo hears the nonsense on Radio and arches a brow to what one particular person had to say. She clears her throat and chirps in.*

" Excuse me, I BELIEVE I can speak for myself, when I say Timmy will not be the reason I get killed, Mr Matt was it? How can you predict me getting Killed? Do you know me? Do you see me as a Frail little girl or something? My own decision of joining The Vigil was my own choice, there for my death is in my own hands, no one else. I chose to Marry Timmy, with all the baggage that comes with him. Therefore, It will be my own fault of my own death.

Thank you and have a nice day, Mr Matt."

*The transmission would end as she went on with her honeymoon*

Matt    21

*Matt shakes his head and responds*

You speak as if I am the bad guy, no you are both as a blind as one another, I am trying to say stop fucking fighting then crying about how someone gets hurt or someone is killed.

If you wish to fight then so be it, but for fucksake stop being so goddamn loud mouthed about it! Timmy you are my friend and as stupid as you are, fuck it get your self and your people killed if you wish but for the love of god stop screaming down the radio about it!

You wonder why bad stuff happens, its because your not silent about it. Don't broadcast it when you want someone dead, use the element of surprise, for fuck sake Timmy you are a worse tactician than me and that's saying something, I have been fucked up a lot you don't hear me broadcasting my plans to all of Chernarus.

And Mrs Dedrick could not care less if you got all the baggage that comes along with Timmy, don't get yourself killed there is being Valiant and then there is being a fucking idiot, don't be an idiot. If you both know people are looking for you then for the love of god stop hanging around places like Dolina, Stary, Novy, Vybor. Go somewhere safe, somewhere you can actually PLAN an attack.

But hey this is fucking Timmy we are talking about, what was it you say Timmy? Good bye and don't die? Ye don't fucking die you idiot of a man you are still my friend. Congrats on the marriage by the way I am sure your both happy.

*Matt shakes his head and releases the button*

Oliv    1546

Enzo hears all the commotion over the radio, and decides to respond, mostly because he's bored waiting in this dear stand.

"First off, Auguri. Congratulations ona the marriage. I hope you two live long enough to be happy."

Enzo lifts up his binoculars, looking in the treeline for movement, and see nothing, and lowers them.

"Now, I'ma no know what happen e I no really care that much. I notice, you people always seem to want revenge for someting someone did to you. Lemme tell you how this shit work back home. Now, I know I'ma no back home, but consider this a wedding present. E for you mister Reaper, this one ona da house, OK? OK."

"First off, going after a mans family, isa low ting to do. You better make sure, when you do this, that man no come back at you harder."

"Seconda, when you come after some one, e you announce like this, you make sure you have a plan in action already. You make sure that if within 24 hours, some one or something he care for, no longer exists. OK?"

"E third, sometime, you just have to let it go. Whether you bide your time, or you actually make the peace, it can be the better way."

Enzo pulls up the binoculars again and while keeping them up, says into the radio...

"E now basta. Enough of this shit. The man with the biggest dick no have to say nothing to prove it. He just know."

Jack Allen    18

*Jack clicks the radio after hearing the discussion*

"Y-you hurt... The good ones????"

"W--Why????"

*You hear jack shouting and crashing chairs onto furniture*

"W-why would y-you hurt the people who do g-good?"

*Transmission ends with static*

Jamie    1174

Aidan picks up his radio and hears all the unfamiliar voices.

Sounds like.. you uhh.. DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR LADY! 

He laughs hysterically and picks up his hunting knife.

Sounds like these men.. Mr Makarov and Mr Wong just want to give you a lesson.. Sounds like these are empty threats on your part Mr Tim.. Just seems like they are trying to help! Very very harsh Mr, very harsh. 

He stabs the knife into the rotting zombie corpse and laughs even more crazily. 

If you need help Mr Makarov on teaching lessons, you let me know. 

He sniggers and flicks off his radio. 

Mercy    488

Rosy glared at the radio on the bedside table, trying to cover her ears. Her radio would have to die soon in battery. She muttered to herself.

"Not this shit again..."

And yes she was on about the continuous annoying fucking loop of Timmy's voice and the constant arguements between everyone on her radio which wouldn't turn off for odd reason.

"Guys!"

She yelled into the radio from the bed to the bedside table.

"It's 1 in the fucking morning! Go the fuck asleep! Christ!"

Pixie on the otherhand smiled with a grin as large as the Cheshire Cat. And honestly she felt like Alice and this was wonderland. The constant arguements and men screaming at each other down the radio made the girl giggle. She liked the sound of these Reapers. But the man, with the continuous loop of the radio was annoying her. She rolled her eyes, his voice made her build anticipation of ripping his voice box out with her own fingernails.

"Oh noooo!"

She replied to the female, Rosy.

"Please continue."

The squeeky voice said with approval.

"'Its like my own personal music station. It's making mine and Hannnzzz and Clarrrkkkee and Sophiiieee's trip a lot more... enjoyable."

A dark laughter ended Pixie's voice chat with the children on the playground so-to-say.

The sun sets and he stood over the abandoned city of Novy, he was home and with a lot of chatter to come back to.

he smiled and laugh to himself as he heard Aiden's voice,

"well... Once again, Lady Fortune have brought my allies to my enemies and my enemies into allies. how inconsiderate she is"

Fortune watches the city for a moment before slipping off his mask and put on a black variant.

*click*

well Mr Timmy, tread carefully. hunters are often hunted by their own love ones.. the burden you carry will only bring you further into your grave, if you don't die... you'll return from the ashes like a phoenix but not as the same man. your friends will despise you, they'll look down on the creature you become the very being you hate and the best part is, you will love every second of it. hehehe I should know...

good luck mr Timmy, sitting next to you in all those places where the vigil could have easily taken me apart... even after my countless radio broadcast you still can't tell the difference between friend and foe... you best thread carefully...

*click*