Server time: 2017-10-18, 22:16
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Walshy690

Zeleno Crips VS TOR (Before the wipe and MOD)

Walshy690    0

Finally getting round to uploading a few of my older videos here is one of my favourites.

[video=youtube]

I will embed it once I figure out how

Lord Fusk    2

Wish i was there. Thars correct use of the m249 i cant imagine a situation worse. Storming a church that has a guy with a saw in it

Diremast    0

Well that was a laugh, that's for sure. We all just went down like chickens, didn't we? Military tactics 101.

EDIT: Best comment ever... "Suck my... shoud?"

EDIT NR 2: By the way Mavasaur, I was the guy you killed out the back of the bar. I shall have my revenge! :>

Mavasaur    0

Well that was a laugh, that's for sure. We all just went down like chickens, didn't we? Military tactics 101.

EDIT: Best comment ever... "Suck my... shoud?"

EDIT NR 2: By the way Mavasaur, I was the guy you killed out the back of the bar. I shall have my revenge! :>

:D

Mavasaur    0

I killed 2, Walshy killed 4. Was pretty damn fun. I think we got ambushed after this though :P

Sky    1

Pretty hilarious how they just lined up for Walshy haha

Diremast    0

T.O.R is not suited for delicate military operations instead I have learned that they are best used as cannon fodder as we charge our foes with hatchets led by Tomeran himself. But as Tomeran releases his battlecry people shall come to fear them.

Tomeran    3

hahaha, I never actually watched this. All I heard from my fellows over teamspeak was that "we'll revenge you!" and then " im dead, im dead too, oh hey I got one, he's in the church! imdeadimdeadimdead!"

"The hell are ya doing, guys?"

Although in T.O.R's defense, you probably would've died if you hadnt opened the doors at that exact moment. At least it wouldnt have been such an...interesting scene. :P

In hindsight though I suppose I should'nt have given that machinegun. Especielly since you guys seemed to have like...DBs. But I was on my great "survival run" and didnt wanna get my arse killed.

That MG is Ol'Betty. I killed roughly 4000 zombies with it. She's lethal.

On an interesting note: When I ran along the beach I thought for sure you left that ural there to bait me into doing an action that would give you rights to kill me. So I kept running.

-KG-    0

God walshy you need the expansion packs :P those clothing textures are horrific :P

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

God walshy you need the expansion packs :P those clothing textures are horrific :P

I was thinking that all the way through ^^

Hilarious video though, never seen a group get mowed down that fast

-KG-    0

yeah great video :P i remember those moments in the old cod matches, before i started playing dayz :P it was so amazing being the last man alive and then the other team just line up in front of you and you kill like 5 in a row ^^

Chris    63

ZC vs TOR??? Don't know if we ever stood a chance :(

Nice video!