Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:31

Sign in to follow this  
Mazin.Mezher

Hey theres a new survivor in town (:

Hey guys ive been looking foward to finding a good RP server as this one it looks very promosing (: i just sent my request to get listed in to the server i really hope i do cuz ive written an Epic story for my first character (: and i will Always have a new one as that character dies and im really in to this RP things so i never talk about my past character or even talk about who killed me basicly Everything i respawn im just Another person you never stumbled up on yet (: i really hope to play with you guys soon

im not in yet but i hope this will be the first rp server i get to join and the last cuz im never planing to leave (: but thank you alow (:

Montanez    25

Good luck with your application bud, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Spartan    998

Welcome Mazin!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

i have gone trough the rules and faq many times but now its time to read the lore (: thx alot man

clicked at the lore but says some kind of error =/ any suggestions? is the lore about dayz or the rp ? or info about how my lore / story should be (:? cuz its to have a story i have made up an awesome one for my first character hehe

thx alot man u rock!

just completed to read the lore wow that is very well writed ! i like it ALOT xD

1 small question is ther any way to take a look at the status of my application to get whiteliested or nah? it will just come up at my inbox tomorrow or so?