Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:14
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mak

[All frequencies] I.Want.Timmy

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

*Makarov coughs a couple of times and turns on his radio*

Hello good people of South Zagoria, good day to you my brothers... I am looking for someone... Someone that many of you guys most likely know... Timmy Dedrick... You see, I have some personal business with the man

*Makarov smiles*

And would like to...sort things out with him... You know... But let me get straight to the point, anyone, and I mean, ANYONE, who brings me Timmy ALIVE will receive an incredible reward...a reward that will change his life forever... And when I say anyone, I mean his allies too...my enemies too... It doesn't matter who you are, what business we've had in the past...you bring him to me and you'll be rewarded, aren't you tired of seeing people dying because of people like him? His death might mean the life of hundreds! Even you so called "good people" should think about what I'm offering right here... The death of this man...might mean the end of a conflict... Now, for the "heroes" that will decide to defend mister Dedrick with their own life and blah blah blah the usual bullshit...

*Makarov lights a cigarette and takes a hit*

You will burn...

*radio goes silent*

Franko    31

*Hears Makarov and responds.*

It won't be easy for you Makarov... Your soft little voice can't lead an army. Oh and yes, we will burn, but we will burn in a flame of honour and bravery. Your death will not quick and when you are dead, no one will of known you for you were but what you were, a monster.

Timmy is like a brother to me, if you want him dead, your gonna have to go through me first...

Bad luck fucker...

*Daniel ends his reply and angers.*

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

You're right...you really are Daniel, it won't be easy for me... But the Reaper with the capital r comes for everyone my friend... I am just accelerating the process... It's either me...or yourselves... How much do you think you have left... Until you turn at each other? I've seen it happening so many times... Brothers fighting brothers, what I used to call my family, turning on me... Internal fights... You should thank me... At least it's not you pulling the trigger...

*laughs*

Stay out of this, trust me... My soft voice might not be able to lead an army... But it's for sure able to lead a couple...of brothers... That would be able to go through you without any doubt bazinov

Guest Kenji   
Guest Kenji

*timmy listens to the radio and responds *

you are about to make a huge mistake...

*he clicks off the radio*

RedSky    123

-Finnr gets frustrated from hearing the message and clicks on the radio-

Theres a goddamn truce now, there is no conflict left!

Dont make a mistake....

please dont start another one... let it end here we are at peace now.

-Finnr clicks off the radio-

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

*Makarov smiles as he starts cleaning his knife*

Too late...

Knightblast    1

*Carl can hear people talking over the radio and decide`s to reply*

What kind of reward are we talking about here ? Cuse I can assure you : not that many people are intrested in finding and capturing an man, who is almost guarded 24/7, for just a few bullets...

Anyhow: best luck for both of ya, you're gonna need it..

*Carl shuts off his radio*

Fortune smiled as he walked further down the path leaving Novo behind, he strolled as he listen to the radio.

"well well well... Mr smokes a lot is offering a reward hehehe... I wonder how many pristine bag of rice he would have to offer me if I bring Timmy's head over to him."

*click*

well then in that case my Brother, you best prepare a bag of rice for me. cause your boyo cookie is coming home. hehehe"

*click*

Jack Allen    18

*Jack picks up the radio after hearing the broadcast*

Why do people want to hurt the good ones? Haven't you fuckers done enough to people?

*You hear a yelling and a huge crashing sound*

Do-Don't hurt the good ones...

*The radio turns to static*

Sign in to follow this