Server time: 2017-10-21, 15:39
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Septimus

Entrepreneur's Reflections

Septimus    23

hYdCB4U.jpg

''I've learned. Every organization needs somebody standin' out front. Call it a figurehead, a leader, a headman, a kingpin, a president, whatever. It doesn't much matter to me who does it. '' - Lucky Luciano.

[align=left]

This is the story of Antonín Nováček - His tales and memories of a life that he has come to know and a life that he has come to regret. The days in which he would run wild on his father's farm along with his little brother, all the memories that he cherished now begin to fade as he forges and creates something anew; A life of luxuries that await him and the storms that make the world go round can and will define him and mold him into the man that he has come to be and so his story begins. The life of a businessman who strives and sacrifices all that he can for those that he loves.

jd5H4.png

¡ Warning this content is for mature audiences only; If you are sensitive to details - Please exit this thread HERE !

Septimus    23

Smv6SQY.jpg

Reserved for Entry Log.

Pussy    382

Just in the little snip-it that I read, I'm very interested in where your lore is going to go c:

I'll definitely keep checking in to see what happens here!

Panic    0

I'm excited to see what you have written for this character. Also love the quote!

Sign in to follow this