Server time: 2017-08-23, 17:33

Sign in to follow this  

ArmA 2

Hey guys, i know it is a HUGE ask but i would love to see a comeback of DayZRP on Arma 2, even if it is just 1 server with a small player capacity i think it would widen DayZRP again and have younger RPer's experience what we experienced. If we are having a money problem maybe we could remove Server 4 or something? As it rarely gets used! 

Thanks guys!

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

Oh god. We JUST had that and it failed so hard lol

Huh? Can somebody explain to me why theres troll faces and stuff? Kinda confused!

I guess its Rest In Peace Mod :'( Just sick of seeing KoS every time in regular servers! ah well, 

thanks!

Arma 2 DayZRP is dead...RIP the mod, may it forever hold the greatest moments of RP in my experience.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

mod is meh and no one would play

standalone is bad

its a hard life

Samaritan    258

The mod version returned for a while a couple of months ago but after a few days the numbers dropped to nothing. Lots of people wanted the mod version back but ultimately when it came back no one played it. Rolle gave it another chance but it failed. RIP mod version.

Was just having a discussion on when someone would make another post like this.

In all seriousness, we have tried bringing back the mod and it fails everytime. We just brought it back about a month or two ago and it failed. Its time to move on from the mod.

Please in the future use the search function because there has already been multiple threads about this (doubt it will be the last) and it usually results in the same thing.

/closing

Mod isn't terrible, but the times of us hosting a mod server are long gone. Standalone, like it or not, is the future of this community.