Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:21
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Touka

Passphrase

Question

Touka    0

First up i have read the rules and i have also already filled in all the other fields for the whitelist application so now im certain i will not let this one slide and find another server.

And as you see by me posting this here i havent found it.

But i only have two quick questions. 

Is the Passphrase a word , a sentence , or a messege we all understand in diffrent ways ?

Where do i search ? everyone is giving diffrent answers about that one.

Some say it's on the Mods rulepage and some say normal rulepage and some says it's on the standalone rulepage.

And by not knowing for certain on which one it is it's hard to put focus into it when im not sure the passphrase is even there to begin with ..

Im sorry i know this is posted alot but i have read alot of the posts and as i said the answers are diffrent on each one .. Thankfull for any kind of help since i've been at this for 2 days and i really want to get started in-game x3

10 answers to this question

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Just read carefully through the rules, word by word, and trust me eventually you'll find it

The passphrase is in these rules: http://www.dayzrp.com/rules

Read them out loud and slowly, this helps with finding the passphrase. With that being said i'll mark this as /solved

Nocheluz    122

Don't fret Touka, this is a question that is often asked, as people go into looking for the passphrase with preconceived notions about what it is. Everyone has to go through the process of finding it, that fits them best. What I generally suggest is going to the correct page, which can be found HERE.

This page contains both the DayZRP Community Rules and the DayZRP StandAlone rules. To begin with, read the page with the intent of learning the rules, not necessarily finding the passphrase. Read the entire page once to yourself, then one of the most effective ways to find it is to READ THE PAGE ALOUD or have someone read it ALOUD to you. It is there. It changes daily and is different for everyone, but it is there.

Reading it aloud helps you hear what you are reading, then it sticks out more. As we always say- you'll facepalm yourself when you find it, because it will literally have been staring you right in the face. 

Good luck, that is all the help you can be given at this time. But hang in there and try these suggestions. You will find it. You can do it :)

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and come in and let us know when you do.

edit: Riggs, et. al. #2fast4me but I'm going to leave this entire post in case something else helpful might be gleaned from it.

Willem    2

Passphrase is different for everyone, for me it was a sudoku I had to solve.

guppy974    0

Ive read the rules 3 times aloud and cannot find the word :( i took so much time into the white list all for nothing :(

Samaritan    346

Ive read the rules 3 times aloud and cannot find the word :( i took so much time into the white list all for nothing :(

It is there, the passphrase is unique to everyone. As stated above you need to speak the rules out loud (slowly) as you read through them and it will be very clear as to what the passphrase is. The passphrase is obviously out of place. Do not be discouraged, we all had to go through it. I wish you luck!

Destinwolf    13

If you're searching for keywords like "the passphrase is" then you will never find it. It looks very out of place in context to the sentence it's probably in. Keep reading! We're all rooting for you!

guppy974    0

It is there, the passphrase is unique to everyone. As stated above you need to speak the rules out loud (slowly) as you read through them and it will be very clear as to what the passphrase is. The passphrase is obviously out of place. Do not be discouraged, we all had to go through it. I wish you luck!

nevermind i found it ;)

Nocheluz    122

I knew that you could do it. Grats man! :)