Server time: 2017-10-21, 04:51
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joe

75 Player Servers

Question

Guest Joe   
Guest Joe

I was playing public DayZ standalone yesterday and saw that there were 75 player servers but they were experimental. I was wondering if when there are 75 player servers will DayZRP become a 75 player server?

12 answers to this question

Valkyryon    0

I'm a user just as you. Last exp patch seemed to be sort of a stress test and if you watched your performance closely it degredad ever so slightly. I don't think this is a question towards staff but towards the devs and what they are capable to implement.

By the was from my exp experience yesterday it seemed servers were overcrowded. Even in remote areas I had to avoid people. Didn't feel apocalyptic anymore.

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

Yes, once they are stable enough to be pushed over to a live build we will have 75 player slot servers.

Rolle said in an earlier thread about 100 player servers "Can't wait for 100 slot servers, then we can have just 2. I really dislike having 4 servers atm."

I would think that if we can get more people on less servers without any stability issues then I wouldn't see why we would not have them. If 75 player servers came out then I'm sure we would have two of them instead of three 50 slot servers, depending on server cost of course.

I'll mark this as /solved since you have your answer

Mathematics    0

When Rolle can get servers hosted by himself and another staff member(preferably West Coast US), and it doesn't cost an arm-and-a-leg anymore, I'd hope so.

Chow    45

Ohhh im supporting 75, slot servers.

With mind and Monies : )

Tewudin    44

75 players limit? Yes. :) If this won't cause any problems for server stability or staff then I won't be even against 100 players limit.

Autumn    127

I indeed am hyped if this is true! This will allow the server to at least survive a massive Chedaki/Reaper onslaught. The firefights! The settlements! All to come :3

HYPE

Moxy    19

Can't imagine a 75-100 cap server. Looking forward to this (once stable).

#cut4CLFwith1/2theserverpop

The more players we can have on the server, the closer we get to my dream of one giant server.

No ghosting, no server with a reputation for being the loot or the stash server. No Server hoppers.

Just chaos.

MatthewFC    43

The more players we can have on the server, the closer we get to my dream of one giant server.

No ghosting, no server with a reputation for being the loot or the stash server. No Server hoppers.

Just chaos.

Unless you can place this hypothetical server in the mythical continent of Atlantis, located at an even distance from both the European and American continents alike (so no one complains about getting the short end of the stick on ping issues), I'm afraid this might not happen.

75/100 player servers for each continent would be great though.