Server time: 2017-10-18, 07:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

DayZRP 3rd anniversary

Rolle    2932

So today (24th July) is DayZRP 3rd birthday and... I completely forgot about it :D

I was just talking with staff members about it a week or two ago, but due to my vacation and RL I have totally missed it and haven't prepared anything. :(

For those of you have haven't been here around this time last year or the one before that - I usually created a special page with a letter to the community and a present where every active member who clicked the present on this page received a random free DayZRP mod player skin for use in game. You can find the page from last year here for nostalgia purposes: DayZRP 2nd Anniversary

It's still about an hour left of the birthday (server time) so I thought I'd create a thread to at least thank you all for another fantastic year in our little community and hope for many many more in the future. It has been an eventful year where we saw the end of DayZRP mod that started all of this and switch to Standalone which has taken us to new levels of immersion and RP.

I wish to thank all community members who have contributed to the community and helped us grow and evolve, all the donors who kept our expensive SA server invoices paid and all staff who have kept this place running for yet another year and haven't lost their sanity (yet) ;) You are the best and I am proud to be the Presidente of such a fascinating and creative bunch of role players!

To another year!

Skål!

DJREX    0

Happy BDAY RP Heres for another 3.

Owen    14

To another year!

Hopefully by then, SA will have server files releases and in beta. This would be awesome. And happy B-day DayzRP. It has come a long way and there is still a great journey ahead.

WreckedEm    0

I may be super new, but happy birthday! I hope to share in many more with all of you!

Brad    158

Happy Birthday DAYZRP!!!

Siorre    0

You're proud of me Rolle? :')

YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYZRP. LET'S ALL GET DRUNK

TLake    23

Are we drunk yet? I think its drunk rp time! It's the only true way to have a birthdayrp.

Clare    25

Are we drunk yet?  I think its drunk rp time!  It's the only true way to have a birthdayrp.

drunk birthday RP is best RP

Guest Claudius Glaber   
Guest Claudius Glaber

cool.

Samaritan    343

Thanks Rolle. I raise a glass of Courvoisier to the whole of this community! Here's to the next year!

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

For our third anniversary, can we bring back the mod? /s

over used joke is over used

instead:

bring back reign of kingsrp