Sign in to follow this  
Shiro

To my lost children open freq

Shiro    0

JOtOJ5c.png

*The Father’s voice is comes over the radio, loud and direct.*

"This message is to my lost children."

*long pause*

"You have turned your back on your Family and your Maker. You’ve known our love, companionship and comraderies.  

But now, you will know our wrath. Your disobedience and false loyalty to our great Maker and our Family will not be ignored. Understand this –Everything we do, we do for you. To illuminate your path in this dark world. You were each honored beyond all measure, chosen by the Maker himself to inspire and revere him. And yet, you cast him out of your heart.

Your days are numbered. While the Family does not punish nonbelievers, the Family DOES punish those chosen to know his love –And the love of our Family— and discard that precious gift like trash! The slash of the Maker’s sword of mercy will redirect your paths, and you can beg him for forgiveness yourself.

But the Maker does still love his children. Your Family still loves you. So as a token of our kindness and love, consider this offer. Turn yourself in. Repent your sins to us. We will offer you a quick and painless death in return.

Accept this offer, sweet children. You WILL regret forcing your Family to hunt you down. This we promise."

*the radio clicks off*

Volke    131

-snip-

*Static Starts*

You said your name was Benjamin yes? You have such...elegant music that you play throughout the radio what is that? I am organizing a talent show / musical...competition of sorts, would you care to take part in it? They say your the voice of the Maker...does the Maker sing or make music? That sounds like a nice set up you possess, would you be interesting sharing your instruments with our talent show?

Also regarding the topic at hand... are you really such a fool that you think your children would come back to you after you have spread them with the lies of your Maker. You took innocent people looking for guidance and used them like tools Mr. Father. You can't...expect people to want to come back to you after such. You are a misogynist, you are a fraud...and frankly, a liar. I wonder if the other children knew of the lies you spread to them they would eagerly follow you..

Still regardless of my opinion, my offer to the talent show stands...contact me if you wish.

*Static Cuts*

Conor    254

Conor walks through the field. He yawns slightly when his radio bursts into life with the transmission.

He pushes down his radios talk button, singing quietly to himself as he scans the horizon.

"99 maker followers, sitting on the wall. 99 maker followers sitting on the wall....   I shoot one down, eject the spent round, now there's only 98 maker followers sitting on the wall."

He smiles and continues walking.

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

*Nez hears the radio flare to life and decides to add a comment*

"So many of you people making assumptions , and that we are fools being misled. You couldn't be more mistaken all of you. We  have not been lured with false hopes and promises.  We are here because we want to be and that we believe in the Maker. So enough with trying to come up with whatever justification you feel to make, in order to harass , hurt, and persecute us.  I hope I am making myself clear ! You are the ones that are false for doing what you have done to us. So get off your fucking soap boxes you psychopaths.  You are the ones causing pain and torment, not us.  

*Nex turns off his radio and shakes his head in disbelief at these clowns that always want to chime in but are clueless*

Roach    1645

*Eddy can hear the Father talk through his radio... instantly triggering Eddy's feelings about the Father. As he listens he can be proven right about everything he has heard and then proceeds to answer back*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/jbsYG/224e24a92e.mp3[/mp3]

*Eddy sets the radio back into his backpack and continues his walk into the wilderness*

Papa Tachanka    45

*chief knows many are confused and chimes in*

"Many of you... followers of the father have felt the pain that he has caused to others. Now you regret following someone with such a dark past. I can help all of you that need people that aren't trying to kill you out of spite just because of the dark past of the family. All of you are accepted with me and my people. Contact me soon."

*Chief sets down the radio and rubs his thinking of all those out there in need of a safe place*

Destinwolf    13

*Lou hears the bickering back and forth through the radio, but decides to address the statements the Father has made. He removes his radio from the pouch on his vest and holds down the talk button*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/jbvv0/6782c3c9c6.mp3[/mp3]

*Lou leaves his radio on, and places it back in the pouch on his vest*

MistikRaven    4

*hearing the radio transmission on a radio that Willow originally thought to be dead she jumps to her feet to to find it before the broadcast can end, she thinks for only a few minutes and then presses the button*

Hmmm, you really call this an offer huh? Are we supposed to jump at this offer like starving dogs to a bone? 

*Willow begins to feel a bit uneasy as she can feel Jacob begin to stir deep within her gut and then an ominous smile spreads across the width of her face*

Ahhh, you are no less weak today than you were so many months ago! In fact your miserable existence is nothing more than a thorn in everyone's side. So let me make you an offer instead!

*Jacob grows stronger with each word that is spoken* 

Why don't you and your mindless minions find a small corner to hide away in, and soon, because if we happen to cross paths, ahahaha, I will rip your fucking tongue out with a rusty pair of pliers and feed it bit by bit to each one of the fools who so blindly follow you and your imagined Maker so they can taste your lies! Don't worry though, I won't rip your tongue out before I've cut away the eyelids of every single FUCK that follows you, mmmm, I mean I wouldn't want them to blink and miss a second of the shit that I'll be doing to you! 

*Jacob takes complete control over Willow and pulls a knife out of her boot slowly dragging the sharpened side up her leg, pressing firmly and watching the beads of blood begin to form as he pulls it from her ankle to her knee*

Fuck your deal and fuck a family reunion, this is going to be a God damn party! Get busy ripping some fingernails out for me, I imagine I'll be pretty fucking hungry by the time I'm done with all of you! 

*Jacob chucks the radio to the ground and swipes his finger across Willows leg gathering up a bunch of bright red blood and then licks her finger, laughing uncontrollably he starts to destroy everything in sight*

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

*Nez hears Lou's transmission and decides to respond*

"Sorry Lou, but you are being manipulated and mislead by your dear Caroline.All of you are. The claims are being exaggerated as if it was a torture session which it was not. As I have spoken to her, and The Father, she told the Father that she felt nothing, and was empty inside. She said she wanted to feel again, and was trapped in torment and suffering. The hand in the fire was to show her that she could feel and it brought her out of her torment.  So we thought.  We did not realize that she would twist the intention into something to suit her needs. It seems to have worked as a bunch of you left the rest of your family on her words alone...... Disappointing to say the least. I thought our bonds were closer but they were immaterial.  All of you are so eager to believe someone else's story rather than speak to the person that is being claimed as responsible ! All of you were so  eager to abandon those who have helped you, protected you, and offered their friendship.  You simply turn your backs on us because of one persons sob story.

*Nez takes a deep breath and tries to control the anger swelling in his heart*

" Perhaps you should talk to all of those sick people that liked to maim , torture and play mind games that were his former children ? Hmm ? Some of the very same children who are threatening us with torture and maiming !  Sound familiar ? Oh I suppose The Father is responsible for that as well right ? Did it ever cross any of your minds, that perhaps it was his fault as a parent to these wayward kids, and him turning a blind eye to the monsters they became ?  Which of you would put your own children down if you felt they were monsters ? The Father took pity on them, and when he realized he could no longer control them, or prevent them from turning into monsters, he abandoned them as he had no other choice!"

" By The Maker you fucks are ignorant ! Never bothered to ask any of the questions that I took the time to understand, why couldn't any of you ?" The way I see this recent leaving of former family members , is a purge. For the best of the group. Your belief was never truly strong in our family. You were full of doubt, and now have sinned against your former brothers and sisters! May The Maker have mercy on your souls !"

*Nez cuts off the transmission*

Enigma    74

[After listening to the people who this man use to call "Family" a faint but somewhat familiar sounding voice comes to life on the radio]

*The man takes a deep and long shy*

You say you are giving us an offer to turn ourselves over for death? *slight but pain ridden laugh is let out* You must be joking as YOU were the one who made us have to leave our supposed family. You "FATHER!"   or should I call you "Ben" , are the soul reason as to why so many people do not want or have renounced their faith in you false god "The Maker."   You might have your band of fools tricked into following your false god but the ones who were lucky enough to get away from the old "Family" know what you are made of; LIES AND BULLSHIT!!!

[The man starts to have a coughing fit as he is clearly in pain. As he does he clicks off the radio until finished and finally turns it back on.]

*He clears his throat and continues his sentence from before*

So you old decrepit fuck, listen to what my "use to be called sister" Willow said, *coughs* go find a hole somewhere to bring yourself and your simple minded followers to. Because if I find you or any of your fuck heads around, all of you.... WILL HAVE YOUR HEADS... ON SPIKES...  IN FRONT OF NOVY CHURCH!!!

[Radio drops to the ground. The man then grabs a metal pipe and beats the radio as he is screaming in pain until all you can hear is static.]

Pussy    377

GxbKb8G.jpg?1

[mp3]http://puu.sh/jbDR8/540fd3f65e.mp3[/mp3]

Caroline heard the familiar voice on the radio, her heart sinking at the thought of his survival. She hesitantly pressed down on the button, already knowing where this conversation was going to go. "Oh so I see you really are alive, huh father? It was funny... I was so hopeful that you were dead. I was so convinced that all my problems were gone. But I guess I'm never so lucky... hmm?"

Her memory flooded back on the dark night in Elektrozavodsk, where she had met the Father for the first time. "When you pushed my hand against the flames, father... you said to me that the maker would take away my pain... and that the pain that I feel in this moment is the pain that all non believers feel." She took a breath before continuing, "It hurt so bad I thought I was going to explode..."

She closed her eyes and shook back the painful thought. "And then all of a sudden, the pain was gone... just as you had said. So I believed in you. I believed in your silver tongue and your false promises so fully that I was a fool not to have seen it. I thought that it was the Maker taking away my pain in that moment... that it was the Maker accepting me into his heart..." Her voice was escalating in a frustration that she couldn't help but let free, "But maybe, just maybe it was the adrenaline coursing through my veins... maybe it was just the shock... maybe it was just my own body trying to protect me from the smell of my own burning flesh."

A silence loomed over her, there was still a weight dragging her closer to the ground. "But that's not the worst thing, Father... oh no..."

Her voice was pinched tight with a rage that felt all too familiar --a rage that had gotten her into this mess in the first place. "You promised me...  you promised me that I would see Daniel again... that he was safe, and with the Maker... but you lied to me... YOU'RE the fucking liar. All I wanted was to see him again... to have him with me again and you told me I would get that."

Caroline's head felt swollen with all the voices that she had heard through the radio. The familiar voices of her family; those who loved her, and also those who resented her. "There's no maker. My Daniel is dead... and if you try to come after me and my family, you will be too..."

She released her hold on the button and stared at the radio for a few moments. She was uneasy with the thought of her once large family growing smaller and smaller and unbeknownst to her, she laid a hand to her stomach.

Destinwolf    13

*Nez hears Lou's transmission and decides to respond*

"Sorry Lou, but you are being manipulated and mislead by your dear Caroline.All of you are. The claims are being exaggerated as if it was a torture session which it was not. As I have spoken to her, and The Father, she told the Father that she felt nothing, and was empty inside. She said she wanted to feel again, and was trapped in torment and suffering. The hand in the fire was to show her that she could feel and it brought her out of her torment.  So we thought.  We did not realize that she would twist the intention into something to suit her needs. It seems to have worked as a bunch of you left the rest of your family on her words alone...... Disappointing to say the least. I thought our bonds were closer but they were immaterial.  All of you are so eager to believe someone else's story rather than speak to the person that is being claimed as responsible ! All of you were so  eager to abandon those who have helped you, protected you, and offered their friendship.  You simply turn your backs on us because of one persons sob story.

*Nez takes a deep breath and tries to control the anger swelling in his heart*

" Perhaps you should talk to all of those sick people that liked to maim , torture and play mind games that were his former children ? Hmm ? Some of the very same children who are threatening us with torture and maiming !  Sound familiar ? Oh I suppose The Father is responsible for that as well right ? Did it ever cross any of your minds, that perhaps it was his fault as a parent to these wayward kids, and him turning a blind eye to the monsters they became ?  Which of you would put your own children down if you felt they were monsters ? The Father took pity on them, and when he realized he could no longer control them, or prevent them from turning into monsters, he abandoned them as he had no other choice!"

" By The Maker you fucks are ignorant ! Never bothered to ask any of the questions that I took the time to understand, why couldn't any of you ?" The way I see this recent leaving of former family members , is a purge. For the best of the group. Your belief was never truly strong in our family. You were full of doubt, and now have sinned against your former brothers and sisters! May The Maker have mercy on your souls !"

*Nez cuts off the transmission*

*Lou removes his radio from the pouch on his vest and without breaking pace in his walk, talks up the radio to Nez and anyone else that is listening that wishes to hunt him down*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/jbFwg/0f82103e40.mp3[/mp3]

*Lou smiles grimly, drawing in a long breath from the cool breeze and placing the radio back in the pouch; making sure the volume is high enough for any more bullshit to come from it. He reaches around to the side of his pack, removes the top from his bottle of booze, and takes a long drink.*

NishiUrban    84

Sitting with his back up against a wall, in an undisclosed house somewhere far, far away from the problems popping up with beliefs and "The Father". Liam listened in on his radio, and couldn't help but chuckle to himself. They were acting as if Caroline was some evil genius bent on bringing down their church, and just because he hadn't followed the Father blindly, he must be following her out of ignorance. As if he wouldn't have his own reasons. Stroking the side of his head, where his missing ear was, he would hold down the radio's transmission button and chime in with...

[mp3]http://puu.sh/jbT6V/923f8ce277.mp3[/mp3]

Nocheluz    122

*Lucia hears the radio transmission and feels anger tempered by great sadness. She looks at the radio and thinks how much of a feeling of deja vu she is feeling. After a moment of fervent prayer, she slowly pushes the "Talk" button on the raggedy radio.....*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/jbWbS/cd90415298.mp3[/mp3]

*She smiles, albeit sadly, as she quietly puts the radio away.*

Guest Neszy   
Guest Neszy

[sitting naked upon a wooden rocking chair, Joey Summers smiles. The tide moves slowly in and out, waves creeping slowly up towards his incredibly shitty shack. He fiddles with the decrepit radio on the take besides him before pressing down a large red button. He speaks in a strong Cockney accent.] 

"The amaant ov bullshit spewin' from the mouths ov those 'ho still folla the so-called Farver is re-fuckin'-markable. Un-be-fuckin'-lievable. Ya mighta fought you lot woulda learnt not ta follow a wack-job the first time' round... guess not, eh? Third time's a charm?"

"Seems sum ov you av learnt mighty quick that ol' Benji isn't ta be trusted..! Surprise surprise! See uh... last time 'round, he ran off before we killed 'im. This woz back wen we usedta carve inta people's fleshes wiv the Maker's Mark. That woz the Farver's idea, that. Pat on the back fa that wun." 

[summers picks up an empty cocktail glass and throws it into the sand in front of him.]

"I 'ope nuffin more than a bullet in the 'eads of all you nutters. If ya realise ya followin' a fraud before I catch up to you cunts, make sure ya run very fuckin' far away. Ask ya dear Farver 'baat 'is dear frend Summers so yu have some sorta eye-dear what kinda force you've managed ta piss off."

[The radio turns off for a moment as Summers stands. He takes a moment to rearrange his genitals before picking up the transmitter and speaking again.]

"Cunts." 

[summers throws the transmitter down with a loud clunk. He turns, picking up the shitty rocking chair before throwing it onto the beach in front of him. He holds his middle finger up at the inanimate, broken chair for a few seconds, mutters something to himself, chuckles, and heads into his shack.]

Pussy    377

Caroline had been biting her tongue when she had listened to the words that brother Nez had spoken. She had been leaning up against a tree, getting some shade from underneath the branches. Sterling napped soundly beside her. She sighed, not wanting to wake him up, but also needing to get her thoughts off of her chest. She pressed the button and spoke.

[mp3]http://puu.sh/je6vf/bc433adc03.mp3[/mp3]

A hand wrapped around her arm, trying to comfort her in her moment of anger. She closed her eyes before falling back against Sterling's chest, trying to catch a rest for herself now that a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders.

Brad    158

Sterling sat in silence. Gazing at a radio sitting on the table next to a window alive with the flames of the fire outside.

He removed a cigar from his vest and lit it with a match.  He took a long drag and switched the radio to transmit.

[mp3]http://puu.sh/jeoD6/23e2390944.mp3[/mp3]

He switched the radio off.  Not interested in the replies that may or may not follow.

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

*Nez hears Caroline on the radio and decides to respond*

"Not sure if you will even hear this, but here goes. Caroline , again I apparently have to spell this out for you, but I questioned the Father personally, and demanded a explanation for what he did to you. His explanation made sense as to why he did what he did. He felt you were too far gone in your grief for your child, and resorted to a extreme measure to pull you from your grief, and bring you closer to the maker. You do not realize that those who are "enemies" of the Father, were his former children. They were the ones that became monsters, and felt the need to torture, maim, and victimize many people in the countryside. They grew out of control, and that is why they were abandoned by The Father. Did you really expect them to have nice things to say about The Father ? How naive are you! They have ulterior motives, because they want to see all of us harmed ! They will say or do whatever they have to to exact revenge !   Have you not heard them on the radio Caroline ?  They are the ones threatening to cut off eyelids, and eat our body parts, and to torture and mutilate us !!  So you take words from lunatics over my words ! You are a fool for believing them over me ! I have been nothing but kind to all of you. I have even risked my life to save Sterling and Eddy, and my thanks are see you later and you leave us high and dry ?"

*Nez takes a deep breath and continues*

"Our belief was more than just in The Father, and The Maker. It was in our sense of family , which you just threw away like garbage ! This is my problem with all of you. Everyone keeps calling us confused and that we are being manipulated. You all need to come up with something better, because there is no manipulation going on in OUR FAMILY ! The manipulation is all the bullshit lies that you are being told, by the very people behind the brutality ! This is why I am not able to help you, because you believe them over me. I am afraid that there is nothing more I can say. If you take counsel from psychopaths, and liars, then you are truly lost. Since you left us though, my heart does not feel for you any longer. You brought this on yourselves ! "

*The radio keys off and only static is heard for a moment before there is silence*

Dew    416

*Joe Takes out his radio to respond to what he has been listening to*

*Joe stops laughing for a minute and composes himself*

Ya all have some serious fuckin' problems with your dad! *Joe bursts out into laughter and then becomes very quiet* But I don't know whaz goin' on with ya family or whateve so tip to ya all, don't broadcast this shit to everyone in the fuckin' land who has a radio!

*Joe starts to giggle as he puts his radio down*

Pussy    377

Caroline rolled her eyes and pressed down the button one last time, "I'm sorry... who are you?" The voice was unfamiliar, and she spoke of things she did not know of... things she did not have the experiences of, yet. Caroline sighed, "I've seen more in my twenty-five years than you ever will in a life time "little girl". If you're like the others, I don't have much desire to know you, so don't try to pretend you know me."

She couldn't help but let out a small laugh, more in disbelief than in actual comedy. Her laughs subsided, "I'm so done talking to you guys, it's not worth my breath, so let me spell it out for you. My family and I have no desire to come after you because, quite frankly, I don't want to see your faces and hear your voices ever again --I don't need the headache." She shook her head and rubbed her temple. Too late, she already had one.

Caroline couldn't help but lean her head against the tree and stare up at the sky. She thought of the family she had to protect, and what she had done in the past out of revenge for Daniel's death. Using that memory to fuel her fire, she spoke again, "But... if you come for my family... I'll show you who the next victim will be. I don't shatter quite as easily as you think... random girl?"It didn't end quite as graceful as Caroline had hoped... perhaps if she knew who the hell this girl even was, it might have been more dramatic. Caroline twisted the dial and shut off the radio that had been speaking nothing but nonsense to her all day. The silence was welcoming as she closed her eyes and listened to the birds in the distance.

Sign in to follow this