Server time: 2017-10-18, 09:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Klemens

To The Aesir Believers

Klemens    0

*Kristoff sat back down on the ground after a guard walk, leaning his sore back against "his" rock, his rifle by his side. Kristoff had a bitter expression on his face, as he thought of the disrespect that had been shown his beliefs on a conversation that took place over the radio earlier that day. Kristoff gave his idea some more thought, before he decided that he would give it a try and see if could get a hold of the people that seemed to share his beliefs and the ancient beliefs of his homeland.

Kristoff sighed and took out the radio, cleared his throat and then pressed the ptt button*

This is Kristoff Borg calling the people calling themselves the followers of Fenrir....

I call you our brothers in faith to hear how you are and to try to talk to to see if there could be a meeting... 

I personally would enjoy a gathering of the faithful, even if you are taking side to that of our opposite, since we all kknow that the end approaches.. I guess not even the allfather, Odin, could say anything against it..

*Kristoff bit his lip and wondered to himself if the people he was trying to contact was receiving this message, or if they would response*

I hope you will reply as soon as possible and that we may have a meeting under the blessings of the Noose the binds both your side of our faith and ours.. after all.. We are only here for a brief while, aren't we.

I will be on this frequency till I recieve a response from you.

*Kristoff let's go of the ptt button and the transmission ends*

Rory    1558

-snip-

Thompson    11

*Sitting down attending to his blade, water-stoning it to a fine edge, as he does so he hears his radio go off wondering what this man is preaching about, picking up the radio he speaks into it calmly*

"Mmmm.. interesting I see my friend, Fenrir tells me.. yes, that we shall hold this meeting, we both think that this will be a good start to our journey."

*Looking down at his blade he realizes that it is still dull, still sharpening it he lets off the radio, waiting for a response.*

Klemens    0

*Kristoff smiled to himself when he heard the response he had awaited, the gods seemed to approve of this endeavour that he had undertaken. Kristoff picked up the radio again and pushed the ptt button* 

I am happy that you agree to a meeting of faith... I have yet to hear your name though, wolfs-tongue....

*Kristoff let go of the radio button shortly as he giggled at his own remark, a man whom talked to fenrir must indeed posses the tongue of a wolf*

I hope that I might understand your.... perception.... of the Sun eater better, and who knows maybe this is, as they say, the start of a lasting friendship? But I digress... Is there somewhere that you would like this meeting to take place? Or am I the one that has to decide this?

*Kristoff puts down his radio awaiting a response*

Thompson    11

"Eh.. you pick, we come, making it known to the whole world could be interesting.."

Klemens    0

*Kristoff chuckled again lightly, the man had a point. It wasn't exactly like their faith nor their group were widely accepted, so making a meeting place known on a open channel, might cause them some trouble. Kristoff wondered a bit to himself before again pressing down the ptt button and talked into the radio*

Holy stones my brother.... Holy stones and black trees lies near the home of a chief whoms home was swallowed by darkness.. Lets meet in the shadow... 

*Kristoff bit his teeth in hopes that the man would have caught onto the riddle*

Do you get me?

Sign in to follow this