Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:35

Sign in to follow this  
Wrecker

Progression

Question

Wrecker    1

I've been a part of this community for going on three years now, and have never figured out how to rid myself of the 'Young Survivor' tag, without donation, if it is even possible. I would donate to the server, not saying I'm ungrateful, but money is tight for me. anyways, my question is if, and how, can I attain a newer title other then 'Young Survivor'?

11 answers to this question

Volke    132

You need a certain amount of posts to get from like young - experienced.

If you want colours, you need to donate.

Yep. Post count will, over time, change your forum title. Of course, you can donate 15 EUR and change it at any time.

Basoon    15

I have seen "Veteran Survivor" before. I think that is the only other one you can get without donating. I'm not sure how many posts are needed but I know 50 is needed for a signature, so it may be 50.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Ther are Young Survivor, Veteran Survivor, Experienced Survivor, and Bear Grylls. Those are forum titles you get when you don't put a custom one.

50 posts for Experience Survivor

250 posts for Veteran Survivor

500 posts for Bear Grylls

PS 

Yep. Post count will, over time, change your forum title. Of course, you can donate 5 EUR and change it at any time.

You need to donate 15 EUROS in order to add a custom tittle.If you just donate 5 you receive the "Donor" one.

I have seen "Veteran Survivor" before.  I think that is the only other one you can get without donating.  I'm not sure how many posts are needed but I know 50 is needed for a signature, so it may be 50.

For a signature you need to have 101 posts.

Samaritan    251

I hate to be 'that guy' but I'm going to be...don't you mean going on two years?

Anyway, as many have stated above it is all to do with your post count. Just make sure when you do start to post things that you make it relevant to the thread and don't just use one word or very short sentences that bring nothing to a thread (it is frowned upon if noticed). My advice is to look through the forum and get involved with threads that interest you and your post count will increase in no time at all. Just remember that posts in intro, off-topic and forum games do not count towards your post count.

Guest AsOiX   
Guest AsOiX

Yeah, go ahead and set it to answered please. Thanks guys.

Or naw.

:D

AndreyQ with the answers, even correct me. :P

/solving