Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:48

Sign in to follow this  
Oliv

Ifa you no smile...

Oliv    1569

Enzo toys with the radio in his hand, tossing it back and forth between his hands.

Left hand.

He has been hearing the shit spewing from the radio speaker lately.

Right hand.

He's not sure what to say, or even if he should say anything at all.

Left hand - right hand.

Fuck it.

Enzo press down on the talk button...

"So, my friends... It seem a-like every time this afackinga ting goes off, someone die, or eh kidnap, or some deata threat..."

Enzo pauses for a few seconds and takes a deep breath.

"Myself, Ima starting to get sick of it. Even if you take into account my line of work before thisa crap... Meh..."

Enzo readjusts himself on the stump he is sitting on, leaning a bit more forward in his make-shift seat.

"So, fuck it. If anyone listening, e you too sicka dis shit, listen up, ah?"

"How come Italian's don't like de Jehovah witness?"

Enzo pauses, for suspense.

"They no like any witness"

Enzo leans back again, smiling to himself.

"Fuck, maybe Ima talking to myself... Enzo you so funny!.. Oh thank you Enzo! E you so handsome, how I no notice bef-"

Enzo releases the talk button and keeps talking to himself.

Dogmeat    7

*A deep set somewhat familiar Irish voice sounds on the radio, what sounds familiar also has the hint of unknown about it*

-Well there fella, that made me chuckle in this....unknown world...unknown....what a funny word. Unknown like lack of memory of something? My....you sound familiar fella....my memory ain't what it used to be but keep up the chuckles....ye' got one man still out 'ere listenin'--

Oliv    1569

*A deep set somewhat familiar Irish voice sounds on the radio, what sounds familiar also has the hint of unknown about it*

-Well there fella, that made me chuckle in this....unknown world...unknown....what a funny word. Unknown like lack of memory of something? My....you sound familiar fella....my memory ain't what it used to be but keep up the chuckles....ye' got one man still out 'ere listenin'--

Enzo, happy that he was able to feel like he made a difference, smiles as he unclips his radio from his vest and responds...

"Signore, although Ima no sure if we met before or not, Ima glad you lika the joke. Sometime, it's the little shit like a joking that make us keep sane e normal. Otherwise we might as well be like the fuckinga biters."

Enzo leans forward in his seat again

"An Irishman... Wait, was it an Irish or Scot... No fuck, was Irish... An Irishman wasa frustrated he no able to find a parking space ina big  mall parking lot. He pray:" *Enzo musters up the best Irish accent an Italian can do, which he was pretty sure was horrible...* 'Lord, I no can stand this. If you open a space for me, I swear I give up drinking me whiskey, and I promise go to church every Sunday.' E suddenly, the clouds aparted e the sun shine on an empty parking spot. Without hesitation, the man say, *in the accent again* 'Never mind, I find one.'"

Grime Stein    42

**A person smirks as they are flipping through the frequencies of the local radio waves. They wonder to themselves how, out of all things that the world before produced, that this survived? Shaking their head, they then put on some voice changers for their radio, turning their voice into a man's/woman's voice.**

*Presses the transmission button*

"Hello.... I don't mean to intrude Mr. Italian, but I was also listening and happen to come across this particular frequency. I am glad that you.... share my frustrations, and you as well Mr. Scottish. Know that I will be listening to this as well, as I could use some humor. Not much one for saying it, but definitely an ear for it. My name is Mr. Million by the way."

*Releases the transmission button*

Oliv    1569

**A person smirks as they are flipping through the frequencies of the local radio waves. They wonder to themselves how, out of all things that the world before produced, that this survived? Shaking their head, they then put on some voice changers for their radio, turning their voice into a man's/woman's voice.**

"Hello.... I don't mean to intrude Mr. Italian, but I was also listening and happen to come across this particular frequency. I am glad that you.... share my frustrations, and you as well Mr. Scottish. Know that I will be listening to this as well, as I could use some humor. Not much one for saying it, but definitely an ear for it. My name is Mr. Million by the way."

Enzo, pleased he seems to hopefully be making some sens of normalcy in this hell hole of a country, hits the button again..

"Well Signore Milione, I'ma glad you like. I have another one for you... What do you call buncha blondes standing ear to ear?"

Enzo, releases the button for a second or two to hide his chuckle.

"... A wind tunnel"

Enzo releases the button finally, and keeps walking up the dirt road.

Dogmeat    7

*The Irish man from behind the radio slowly flicks it to the tune in position and presses down on the PTT*

--Irish lad, it's a Irish not a god damn Scottish ye' dumb fook--

Oliv    1569

Enzo sits at the picnic table, looking out over the clifside.

He pulls out a piece of paper and dials in an old frequency he has used once beside a note that simply said: laugh.

"Ima sorry it's been so long. I'm no even sure if anyone can here me, where I am, but I have to try"

"Whena you kick a midget inade balls? When he is standing next to your girlfriend saying her hair smells nice"

"Anyways, I hope some one like... I know I did."

Lylah Lubov    0

Resting on a fishing dock, a young woman hears a murmur of static emerging from her pocket.

She has long forgotten about her radio, knowing the batteries are soon to be exhausted, much like everything else in

the world nowadays.

She thinks back, trying to remember that frequency she had once found. She remembers a man's voice.. Enzo, she thinks his

name may have been.

Wondering what the odds are that the strange man will be listening, she pulls out her radio.

*She tunes to the channel and presses down on the button, but releases it without speaking.*

She wonders if some other arbitrary soul could be listening instead.

"Ah, what the hell," she says quietly to herself.

*She holds down the button yet again.*

"You're English may be weak, but you certainly tell some damn funny jokes."