Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:20

Sign in to follow this  
Thompson

The Descendants Frequency

Thompson    11

[Mp3]http://puu.sh/jazeb/7f5f52170b.mp3[/mp3]

*A old acoustic guitar starts to play a unfamiliar song fading in*

"Greetings my friends, Fenrir is here to guide us all if you wish to speak to Fenrir or me contact us on this frequency, he is watching, guiding the wolves and not the sheep. I am Alexander Wulfe son of Aaron Wulfe we have much to offer to all the wolves out there." *Laughs with a evil tone*

*The music slowly start to fade away*

Klemens    0

*Kristoff, still covered in the  bloodmarkings from the ritual he had just participated in, reaches into his belongings as he hears the message that cutting across his radio, and grabs the radio. He listens to the guitar and awaits it to end before he presses the ptt button*

Mate.. I don't know who you are or if your really referring to the son of Loki.. But if you are, know this: you are following the wrong side of our beliefs, and should not preach this... Please let me have a talk with you, I might just be able to lead you to the right path... 

*Kristoff puts the radio by his side and hopes that the man replies, but maybe it was no coincidence that his friends and him had taken the markings of the messenger this night*

*Cahir sits in the dark listening to the transmission then clicks on his radio while soon howling into the radio*

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

The radio comes alive

Uhh stop please

The transmission fades

Bostok reaches down, picks up his radio and starts broadcasting.

BzzZz.. Didn't think werewolves laid eggs this quickly. But find The Father and his cultists, they'll gladly teach you how to suck eggs.

Bostok stops transmitting and then starts bashing the radio with a couple rocks while sobbing mercilessly.

TEazy97    8

*Vlad listens to the soft screams of the man behind the radio whislst drinking some vodka*

*he sigh's to himself* Sigh...

*In a few moments he realizes how fucked up the world is, so downs the bottle*

Hood picks up his radio and speaks with his authentic New York accent

"Yo dawg, ya sound creepy as fuck. I was just relaxin like a chill mother fucka on a nice, moldy, couch that probably has fleas on it. Thanks asshole."

Hood then pulls out a cooking stove an a pot, with his mood ruined but he decides to try to cook up some meth with a few batteries, chemlights, and some baking powder. Trying to forget the radio transmission he just heard by doing another task.

Thompson    11

"Oh yes.. eh.. I know who these cultists are *laughs* they were very rude to us, interesting yes indeed if I see them, would like to have a word with them." *evil laugh"

*Valentin hears the radio go of in his pocket, he thinks for two seconds*

Is this some kind of fetish dog club? no? Fenrish yes? Dogs cant be gods...fucking freaks

*He puts the radio down again and resumes reading his pin up girl magazine*

[Jack Dome sits comfortably in a rocking chair up north, smoking a dank rollie of old, funky bushweed. Coughing and spitting when he hears the radio transmission]

Hmm.. Perhaps it's time to speak to old two-timer about neutering again. I'm sure he'd be up for the task for a couple sticks of morphine and a case of smirnoff ice. What's up with all these furry fucks who think they're wolves? People and their fucking fetishes, just stick your dicks in a tree stump instead.

[Jack rocks a little bit more, realizing that he's deeper in the bottle than he originally thought. He starts dozing off into a daydream and accidentally rocks a little bit too far backwards and ends up falling back. Accidentally burning his arm on the joint. He swears and brushes it off showing three identical burn marks. He dumps the old handheld radio into a bucket of dirty and stagnant water and walks inside to take a nap. I'm too old for this shit.]

Klemens    0

*Kristoff nearly gets a flip when he hears the man on the radio. He grabs the radio and almost yells into the radio as he presses the ptt button*

DO NOT TELL ANYBODY OF WHAT IS AND ISN'T IN THE REALM OF THE DEVINE YOU HEATHEN PISS ANT!! yOU AND YOUR DISGUSTING JAVHE CAN KISS MY ASS!! 

*Kristoff sits back and almost boils in fury at the mans words*

*Valentin gets a little shock when the radio goes off with some angry wolf man*

Wow wow wow, i did no mean to insult your club, not at all. But i can have my opinion, so hissing at me like chi wa wa dog is not helping.

*he takes a little pause to turn the page in the magazine*

Go do a tree stump, like the other guy said, i heard it calms the nerves. 

*he turns back to his dirty mag while slowly getting sleepy* 

Hood is still on the couch that possibly has fleas on it, but now with a stray cat on his lap purring very loudly which can be heard on the radio

"Ya know now that I realize it I am more of a cat person they are more relaxed than those sketchy wolves that creep around like assholes waitin for the right moment to try an attack ya like a crazed ex out for revenge."

Hood continues to chill with his new feline friend named Kat on the couch

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Picking up his SVD, he speaks into the radio. Although the voice is garbled, the message is clear

Bostok

~static~

Do I need to kill some shitheads again?

defil3d    3

BzzZz.. Didn't think werewolves laid eggs this quickly. But find The Father and his cultists, they'll gladly teach you how to suck eggs.

Bostok stops transmitting and then starts bashing the radio with a couple rocks while sobbing mercilessly.

He scoffed and chuckled hearing the ignorance of the man with the accent.

" Laid eggs? Werewolves are Mammals.... were you dropped on your head when you were a kid? Maybe you should stop drinking from every pond you see, it's starting to show sunshine."

Jackson Tarsiani sat kicking his feet on the wood desk, opening a can of peaches. 

TEazy97    8

" Laid eggs? Werewolves are Mammals.... were you dropped on your head when you were a kid? Maybe you should stop drinking from every pond you see, it's starting to show sunshine." 

He sat kicking his feet on the wood desk, opening a can of peaches. 

*Laughing uncontrollably out of the stupidity of the man on the end of the radio*

Maybe you were dropped on the head to think your wolves or something howling like dumb asses. Maybe you little doggies need to go back to the dog house, Baha Men should have never let you out.

*Continues laughing*

defil3d    3

Hearing another voice on the radio, jackson responded smirking.

" What? Your boyfriend can't speak for himself? Why don't you sit in the corner scooter, suck on a juice box or something and let the adults talk."

[bostok sits inside a room of an upper floor apartment when he hears the radio buzzing. He listens to a stupid message and chuckles.]

You really are quite an idiot, aren't you? Perhaps one day you will understand. If you're not dead by then. 

But hey, if you wish to discuss biology, I'm sure we can come to some form of agreement, I'll gladly teach you a thing or two.

[bostok puts down the radio, scratches his arm and then looks right, upon his right to look at some old pictures of the family who used to live in the apartment before.]

defil3d    3

Jackson scoffed and chuckled hearing the ignorance of the man with the accent.

[bostok sits inside a room of an upper floor apartment when he hears the radio buzzing. He listens to a stupid message and chuckles.]

You really are quite an idiot, aren't you? Perhaps one day you will understand. If you're not dead by then. 

But hey, if you wish to discuss biology, I'm sure we can come to some form of agreement, I'll gladly teach you a thing or two.

[bostok puts down the radio, scratches his arm and then looks right, upon his right to look at some old pictures of the family who used to live in the apartment before.]

Jackson smirked and responded.

" You teach me?.. heh... well if I ever want to drop some IQ points I'll give you a ring a ding ding sunshine." 

Sachiasage    1

Jane is enjoying the quiet when she hears the transmission

"Time to get this party started, See you soon cowboy"

She slides her cowboy hat further down her face, 'The first sight of sun we shall meet at last'