Server time: 2017-10-18, 15:07
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Roach

Eddy Beck's Freq [84.6]!

Roach    1645

*You hear static and someone by the name of Eddy Beck talking once and a while. He is calling out for people he knows. Trying to find them once more. He remains vigilant as he recently was left for dead. He wants to be known as he is looking for a woman, the one leaving him for dead*

"Alyssa Morgan, if you hear this, it's Eddy... I... I am still alive. Please contact me. I have questions"

*He keeps doing this from time to time and you can't help but remember this frequency. Perhaps you end up responding with news about Alyssa or maybe you attempt to simply get in contact with the man*

*Jordan takes out his radio from his bag after hearing the news.*

"My brother Eddy. I will miss you and I hope to keep in touch with you. I understand your decision and still care for you bud. Be careful out there my dear brother Eddy."

*He lets go of the transmit button with a slight frown. Jordan then lays back under a tree exhausted from the heat with his pistol in his hand.*

*While Cahir sits in the dark holding his injured knee and thinking of Patrick he hears something coming from his radio, Cahir lashes out for his radio as he recognizes the mans voice and clicks on his radio*

"I'd hate to break it to ya lad, but I did tell ya about the maker and how it's not as you think... Fenrir will be watching over you now."

*While clicking his radio off Cahir smiles and thinks about his new found friends... until when looking out into the open field across from him he sees an unknown figure in the distance, Cahir firmly holds his rifle and limps the other direction to avoid being spotted*

Destinwolf    13

*After enough time had passed up in the apartment building, JT could no longer see the infected that were once beating on the door downstairs. He picked up the radio from the end table and held down the button to talk*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/jggQS/d19a65b39e.mp3[/mp3]

*JT began to feel a bit more at peace with his inner demons after the transmission to Eddy. A deep rumble stirred in his stomach feeling as if it's going to break ribs; reminding JT that he hasn't eaten anything in 2 days now. He keeps his eyes focused on the city from the window in his room, watching for any movement, before deciding to head down to search for food.*

*Max would grab his old radio with a completely demolished screen not being able to see any numbers on it, switching between frequencies in attempt to find the survivor who left the note in his camp*

Eddy.. Eddy Beck? Are you out there? If this is you.. the one who left the note at my camp, I wanted to let you know that I have read it. I don't know if this is the frequency you gave me.. I've been trying to find it all day but this shitty radio is making it a real challange..

You said you wanted to get in touch so, here I am! I'm glad you found us, I saw that you replaced a few of our supplies which should be no worries

If this is you.. feel free respond whenever you can.

*Taking his finger off the PTT button, Max would lay his radio aside, continuing to pack down the tools he was forced to collect into his small bag, sighing lightly..*

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

*You Hear a grizled and low voice over the radio*

"Hello? Uh... This is Billy Hayward. Look Eddie i dont know who you are but i guess at some point i met you..."

*Takes a small pause, trying to think how to expain what happened*

"I guess i met you up on one of the big hills nere Electro, but i dont remember if i did. Its kind of a long story but acourding to...well, me i need to talk to you. let me know if we can meet"

*Sets the radio on the ground next to him and continues to write in his book*

Roach    1645

*Max would grab his old radio with a completely demolished screen not being able to see any numbers on it, switching between frequencies in attempt to find the survivor who left the note in his camp*

Eddy.. Eddy Beck? Are you out there? If this is you.. the one who left the note at my camp, I wanted to let you know that I have read it. I don't know if this is the frequency you gave me.. I've been trying to find it all day but this shitty radio is making it a real challange..

You said you wanted to get in touch so, here I am! I'm glad you found us, I saw that you replaced a few of our supplies which should be no worries

If this is you.. feel free respond whenever you can.

*Taking his finger off the PTT button, Max would lay his radio aside, continuing to pack down the tools he was forced to collect into his small bag, sighing lightly..*

*Eddy's can hear the man on the Radio and listens to what he has to say. He then presses down the button to talk back  at who he believes to be Mr. Wik*

"H-hello Mr. Wik! As my family and I were travelling to your location the other night, we stumbled upon your camp and discovered the note inside. I didn't realise there was more than one of you as the notes lead me to believe only one man was operating the camp. A farmer by the name of Wik. We are good people so no need to worry. If there were bad, there would be no camp for you to come back to. There would be no supplies for you to have left. We took a can or 2 of food but we left most of the other things intact.

We are a group of people that like to get to know others, what they do, how they think and operate. You seem like decent folk, perhaps we will stop by again sometime soon for another visit. Perhaps a chat with the others you are with.

For now, you will not see us as we are far away from this location. But I'll try and keep in touch for when we plan to come back. I hope to see you then.

*Eddy releases the button and proceeds to walk north*

*You Hear a grizled and low voice over the radio*

"Hello? Uh... This is Billy Hayward. Look Eddie i dont know who you are but i guess at some point i met you..."

*Takes a small pause, trying to think how to expain what happened*

"I guess i met you up on one of the big hills nere Electro, but i dont remember if i did. Its kind of a long story but acourding to...well, me i need to talk to you. let me know if we can meet"

*Sets the radio on the ground next to him and continues to write in his book*

*Eddy hears the familiar voice and instantly replies*

"W-where did you go? You walked miles with us, came to the mountain and you were soon after nowhere to be found. I hope all is well with you Billy. So you n-need to talk to me? Well, I've been hanging around this place called New Paris. Not always there but I seem to be drawn back there often. So maybe we will cross paths there. I will attempt to give you a call again once I am there. In the meantime stay safe."

*Eddy then rests his radio in his backpack with a confused look on his face as to why Billy needed to talk with him*

*Max would be slightly upset, holding down the PTT button to give a response*

"Hah, you got a good sense of humour!

You see, Ed, there is nothing to come back to. Are you sure that you only took two cans? Because we are missing two tents and half our freaking camp!

Eh, look Eddy, you seem like a good guy, I'm sure that you would have took everything you could carry last time you visited if you were a theif, 

but now you said that you had people with you. People that you call family.. Nobody is to be trusted..

There is no point of coming back. It's all gone. We are moving what remains. 

And oh before I leave, also not to mention, I'm no farmer anymore, I got better things to eat. Max out."

*He'd take a steady grip of his radio, calmly putting it back in his jacket's pocket, bursting out in laughter as he'd continue to cook up the suspicously smelling meat*

Roach    1645

*Max would be slightly upset, holding down the PTT button to give a response*

"Hah, you got a good sense of humour!

You see, Ed, there is nothing to come back to. Are you sure that you only took two cans? Because we are missing two tents and half our freaking camp!

Eh, look Eddy, you seem like a good guy, I'm sure that you would have took everything you could carry last time you visited if you were a theif, 

but now you said that you had people with you. People that you call family.. Nobody is to be trusted..

There is no point of coming back. It's all gone. We are moving what remains. 

And oh before I leave, also not to mention, I'm no farmer anymore, I got better things to eat. Max out."

*He'd take a steady grip of his radio, calmly putting it back in his jacket's pocket, bursting out in laughter as he'd continue to cook up the suspicously smelling meat*

*Eddy has a confused face as he listens and responds*

Your damn camp was in such an obvious spot I am not surprised an experienced survivor such as yourself would lose it all. Listen, I am a man always on the move. I don't use tents. Heck w-when we arrived there was barely anything left at your camp but the tents and a few useless things lying around. You think I would steal your tents and hard earned stuff? You have us all figured wrong mr. farmer. We are not that kind of people. Besides our hands and pockets were already full and your damn note said to take anything but we only took a couple of cans. Peaches I believe and maybe bacon?

If I was that kind, you would be dead! I would've waited there for your return and killed you for the rest of what you have on you. So no Mr. Farmer, I am not what you think I am. Why would I even leave my frequency with you if I was to just steal your stupid shit? 

*Eddy pauses*

I am sorry, I can sometimes get carried away. You see, I often get blamed for other people's bullshit and quite frankly I am sick of it. I am a good man and so is my family. We don't torture people, we don't hurt anyone and we don't kill for nothing. So please, watch the way you speak to me, I beg you. I would hate for anger to take over and it's really not w-what I want. It's not what we want and definitely not what you want and your people. We try to find tribes of people to understand their way of working in this outbreak we are living. To see if any hope of coexistence is possible. So as I said, you have us figured wrong.

*Eddy pauses*

So next time I find your camp or you, I will not be pointing a g-gun to your face. I will not be taking anything you own. Just remember that. And for crying out loud, hide your camp better if you don't want this shit to happen again. The top of an obvious mountain is not the best place to call home.

*Eddy releases the button with a frown on his face, not believing the accusations on his back once again*

*Max listens calmy to what Eddy has to say and then decides to answer*

"I uh.. understand what you're saying. Sorry about what I said, I was just eh.. being a bit too impulsive earlier, considering that you said that you had visited my camp the same night as it got picked apart I just assumed that it was you. You do have a really good point."

*The boy pauses to figure out what to say*

"I guess we have something in common. I guess I got a bit carried away aswell. I need to stop accusing people in innocence. I knew that our camp was in danger all along, but I just admired the view and fresh air so much that I couldn't leave." I'll happily take your advice and get a better spot next time. If you would come across it ever again, feel free to take as much cans of food as you want. I really do not want to seem like a bad person, I respect each and one of us that are still alive to this day.

I hope that neither you or anyone in your group has any hard feelings, because either do I. 

If there's anything that I can do to repay you, just let me know and I'd be glad to do so.

Max out."

*Max lets go of the PTT button and sits down in guilt*

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

*You hear a Low Grizzled voice over the radio very briefly*

"I'm on my way"

Sign in to follow this