Server time: 2017-08-19, 13:17

Sign in to follow this  
Terra

The Execution ( Legion / S-GRU )

Couldn't find any wire fencing this time :(

I like the fact that the can of bean is just behind the wire fencing :D

Btw, love the ending of the video "F*CK YOU KILL ME" !

Lord Fusk    2

Id sing meatloaf anything for love.

But kudos on capturing our women. Try going for the men next time!

Tortov    0

Id sing meatloaf anything for love.

But kudos on capturing our women. Try going for the men next time!

Fusk they wouldn't capture you in-case you break the floor in the prison :P

Terra    1367

you liar :/

Of course you Bastard!

// sweet of you that you tell me the killing will be nothing personal ooc at the End^^. Btw, i know that^^

Daniel    2

Of course you Bastard!

// sweet of you that you tell me the killing will be nothing personal ooc at the End^^. Btw, i know that^^

Good to know :) I cant wait for the next time... Its so cool that you joined legion :D

Tortov    0

Of course you Bastard!

Good to know :) I cant wait for the next time... Its so cool that you joined legion :D

She joined for my singing. :P

Walshy690    0

I GOT MY SWIM SHORTS AND MY FLIPPY FLOPPY'S, I'M FLIPPING BURGERS WHILE YOUR STRAIGHT FLIPPING COPIES

Tortov    0

I GOT MY SWIM SHORTS AND MY FLIPPY FLOPPY'S, I'M FLIPPING BURGERS WHILE YOUR STRAIGHT FLIPPING COPIES

Pashmina Afghan?

andysambergonboat_l.original.jpg

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

Note that Elc0m takes the radio, yet Terra still gives location constantly.

Not pointing fingers... but he took her radio...

Terra    1367

When he took my radio i did not give informations. You can hear that....so stop pointing fingers...because that is what you do....just you should not point fingers at others... Lovely grettings Cadan <3

Comrade Deg    13

One shall not simply point fingers at radio givers :P

Robbin    0

Actually, At 15:06 he takes the radio from you and you keep giving information to the guys on TeamSpeak. "Have they taken you hostage", "yeah".

"He knows me, it's Daniel."

You give directions on where the car is headed and how many people are in the car with you. You tell them it's S-GRU, you tell them that we asked you if Legion was coming or not. At the 18th minute they tell you once more over voice chat, but they have already done it before that, quite obviously.

EDIT:

You use information given to you through TeamSpeak to speak to members of S-GRU AFTER they took it via voice coms. At about the 21st minute, someone on TS asks: "Are they S-GRU?" and you can tell that the video skips a section there. You obviously give information WAY after they took the radio there.

Tortov    0

C'mon it doesn't matter, nothing terror said was game-changing.

Terra    1367

wait. i will see. Maybe i just did not see.

i only know that he told me in the car over Voice.

Walshy690    0

As you can see in the video there was a lot going on and she clearly didn't see the text that was written the first time, however when they said it in voice she instantly took notice and didn't pass anymore details over comms.

In tense moments its easy to miss things as you are concentrating on many things at once. I even watched the video and didn't notice the text until someone said. Genuine mistakes happen there is no need to pick them apart and look to deeply into them.

Please enjoy the video she kindly made and posted and look forward to future ones.

Robbin    0

C'mon it doesn't matter, nothing terror said was game-changing.

It does matter. What's the use of taking away something when they disobey the RP aspect and completely ignore the rules. She made an attempt of hiding it by editing the footage with a reason. It's a disregard of the RP aspect and an attempt to give her group an advantage. This time it did not alter the outcome of the fight, but it may next time. Do we just disregard the rules because it didn't help them enough this time?[/u]

wait. i will see. Maybe i just did not see.

i only know that he told me in the car over Voice.

You edited the footage, quite obviously. You know exactly what I mean.

As you can see in the video there was a lot going on and she clearly didn't see the text that was written the first time, however when they said it in voice she instantly took notice and didn't pass anymore details over comms.

In tense moments its easy to miss things as you are concentrating on many things at once. I even watched the video and didn't notice the text until someone said. Genuine mistakes happen there is no need to pick them apart and look to deeply into them.

Please enjoy the video she kindly made and posted and look forward to future ones.

Please. Look at the footage. She continues doing so AFTER they took the radio over voice com. It's clear as day. She even tried to edit it out, you can tell.

Terra    1367

Yes, you are right. I did not see, that he wrote "Takes the radio", so of course i give information when i think i´m on radio-com. When he told me to cancel the radio.com in the car, i did. Sorry for that.

Of course i edit the video. Footage that is boring to see, because i ran around and nothing happend, or i´m the car and nothing happend/no conversation between the S-Gru and me etc. I dont want to upload a 2h video. And in my opinion its not forbidden to do that.

Believe it or not, i did not see that he was writing this and as i said, when he told me drop the radio when i was in the car, i did. So dont take it too serious, Robbin.

Robbin    0

When he told me to cancel the radio.com in the car, i did. Sorry for that.

Someone asks you a question on TS and the footage 'conveniently' skips a time-period at 21:10 and several times after that. Stop with the lies.

Walshy690    0

It does matter. What's the use of taking away something when they disobey the RP aspect and completely ignore the rules. She made an attempt of hiding it by editing the footage with a reason. It's a disregard of the RP aspect and an attempt to give her group an advantage. This time it did not alter the outcome of the fight, but it may next time. Do we just disregard the rules because it didn't help them enough this time?[/u]

You are looking far to deeply into what was clearly a mistake due to her getting taken hostage, as shown she didn't see the message if she had seen the message then she would have stopped talking etc. In the video Tante acknowledges the fact that she was asked over "voice" to drop her radio this is clearly the first time she heard that command.

The only editing that was done in this video was the editing to cut out the boring quiet parts after the radio was taken because she was not speaking to us and I'm guessing that all you would hear is me singing again and the remainder of us telling each other where we are etc (not Tante of course as the radio had been removed).

She has youtube fans and likes to make her episodes fun and interesting so having a quiet part of 5-10 minutes in the middle does nothing for her fan base as they would get bored halfway through due to the lack of action.

I have loads of footage to upload but I'm not going to upload the boring bits like me running from cherno to starry etc as it is not interesting. Please look at it from that point of view.

When he told me to cancel the radio.com in the car, i did. Sorry for that.

Someone asks you a question on TS and the footage 'conveniently' skips a time-period at 21:10 and several times after that. Stop with the lies.

Please stop throwing accusations out there but if you would like to discuss this then PM me and we can talk on TS