Server time: 2017-08-24, 01:03

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rathos

heyyyy

Guest Rathos   
Guest Rathos

heyy everyone any tips for the game (i am new)

Hello and welcome !

Make sure to read the rules when joining our server !

I suggest you have a look at this guide, it's explaining alot about DayZRP. Also, have a look at the clan section of the forum where you can learn about the different groups.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact me or any staff member for further assistance.

See you in game !

Diremast    0

Hello!

Well ths first thing that you will notice if you're new to DayZ is that you will die alot in the beginning. That doesn't mean that you are a bad player or anything, it's just how the game is. It's very unforgiving and sometimes buggy.

This server(s) is also different from most other servers, therefore it is recommended that you read the rules often and keep yourself updated on the latest new from the forums.

Last thing I would suggest is to be active, get to know the people around you, this will make it alot easier and more fun when playing in game since they won't see you as a total stranger that perhaps cannot be trusted. The best way to do this is to hang around the IRC channel whenever you can!

Good luck out there survivor!

Caoineach    1

Welcome!

I'm new to DayZRP too, but have learned the zombies are more dangerous here than on servers I'm used to.

My advice is to drink heavily while playing....if of age...and when in doubt, have your character hug dirt. Zombies don't seem to be as interested in dirt crawlers for some reason. Hehehehe.

Tortov    0

Go prone everywhere you go if you're new. Once you get into the flow of things you'll be able to sprint around looting whilst barely getting hit by zeds.