Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Derek Thompson

New to DayZRP - Experienced DayZ player and RPer

Guest Derek Thompson   
Guest Derek Thompson

I've been Roleplaying on a game called SA-MP which is based on GTA San Andreas, it's more like a Multiplayer form of it. I've been Roleplaying there for 4 years but it mainly evolves around cops, gangs, mafias, paramedics and basically everything L.A has. I've also been playing DayZ since like 2 weeks after the mod came out and I'd consider myself an experienced player. I'm currently in a clan that doesn't play here, STH. Survive the horror, it's a clan that stands against bandits. We're not good semeritans, we don't look for people to bandage but we won't shoot unless there's absolutely no other option.

Sin    127

Welcome to the community! Hope to see you around in game.

Tortov    0

I've been Roleplaying on a game called SA-MP which is based on GTA San Andreas, it's more like a Multiplayer form of it. I've been Roleplaying there for 4 years but it mainly evolves around cops, gangs, mafias, paramedics and basically everything L.A has. I've also been playing DayZ since like 2 weeks after the mod came out and I'd consider myself an experienced player. I'm currently in a clan that doesn't play here, STH. Survive the horror, it's a clan that stands against bandits. We're not good semeritans, we don't look for people to bandage but we won't shoot unless there's absolutely no other option.

Chernarus is the new San Andreas.

Welcome!

Guest biscuitnewb   
Guest biscuitnewb

HEY GUYS WHATS UP IM BISCUIT IM 20 I JUST DOWNLOADED THIS GAME LOOKS FREANING SCARY AS HELL =P DONT WANNA GET KILLED BY OTHER PEOPLE -,- WHO DOES? LOL... ANYWAY CAN I PLEASE JOIN A PRIVATE SEVER OR SOMETHING ? THANK YOU CHEERS

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

HEY GUYS WHATS UP IM BISCUIT IM 20 I JUST DOWNLOADED THIS GAME LOOKS FREANING SCARY AS HELL =P DONT WANNA GET KILLED BY OTHER PEOPLE -,- WHO DOES? LOL... ANYWAY CAN I PLEASE JOIN A PRIVATE SEVER OR SOMETHING ? THANK YOU CHEERS

Apply for whitelist and maybe :) Make sure to also read the rules! PM me if you need help.

Caoineach    1

Welcome to DayZRP!

I'm new here myself (couple weeks), but have been away a few days moving. What a nightmare that was. There were times over the past few days where I would have traded moving my family for the Zombie Apocalypse.

But....in retrospect, that would have been a bad, BAD idea. LOL!

:P