Server time: 2017-10-22, 13:57
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Michael

Fotbalový Klub Sparta Novodmitrovsk - W. I. P.

RZ5O8h9.jpg

[mp3]http://www.sparta.cz/file/cs/fanousci/hymny/sparta-hymna-sparty.mp3[/mp3]

Club history

Fotbalový Klub Sparta Novodmitrovsk ( Football Club Sparta Novodmitrovsk) – founded in 1917 in industrial area of Novodmitrovsk by workers party for workers.  Till 1975 only workers from Novodmitrovsk’s factories were able to play in this club.

First years

During the Soviet Union era many football clubs were founded. Mostly they were workers clubs. In 1917 director of Novodmitrovsk’s factory with secretary of the workers party and the head of the workers union decided to form Pracovníci Sportovní Klub Sparta Novodmitrovsk (Workers Sport Club Sparta Novodmitrovsk). Club contained many sections. From athletics to football.  

At the beginning matches were played between workers themselves and some boys from the city on field nearby. In 1918 football section has grown due to popularity of football. Directorate decided to build a stadium in the city. The opening match on the new builded stadium in 1920 was also the first match between Pracovníci Sportovní Klub Sparta Novodmitrovsk and Pracovníci Sportovní Klub Berezino (later changed to Městský fotbalový Klub (Muncipal Football Club). After a hard fight on the pitch match ended with score 2:2. It was the beginning of the never ending rivality of these two clubs. Not only on the pitch but also outside of it between the supporters.

In 1925 there were enough clubs in Chernarus to form official football league.

ZDA946s.jpg

Golden era

[align=left]During the first 5 seasons Novodmitrovsk didn’t win a single title or cup. But 1930/1931 season was different. Directorate decided that workers playing in the club will work only on half shift but they will keep their full payment. They also hired a coach. Whole team was playing better and better. But from the beginning of the season one player was better than the others. Ladislav Tichy scored 40 goals that season leading the team for their first titles and trophies . Thanks to his goals club won league title, won the league cup and super cup.  During the next 9 years they won the league and cups multiple times.

8JzG93T.jpg

1945 – 1991 era

[align=left]After the World War 2 league started again. In this time club won several titles and cups. In 1975 football club was separated from other sport sections and became autonomic. Name was changed to  Fotbalový Klub Sparta Novodmitrovsk. From that time club was also hiring professional footballers (not only factory workers like before) but still was under hands of political party.  In 1982 club won his 15th league title which gave them privilege to put 3rd star above the crest. In late 80’ while Soviet Union was falling club has become poorer and poorer.

9NJBZAL.jpg

1991 – 2009 Era

[align=left]After fall of Soviet Union club become poor without money from city’s politicians. Till 2002 club was struggling with financial problems. In 2002 private investor gave money for the club and helped to rebuild a stadium. During this time club didn’t win any league titles but supporters where always loyal. In 2009 during the civil war stadium was bombed.

QYXodtd.jpg

1gr3FNC.jpg

2009 – 2014 era

[align=left]After the civil war stadium wasn’t rebuilded. Private investor resigned from donating the club.  With a help of most faithful fans – Novodmitrovsk Spartans pitch and stadium was cleaned to the state of usability. Till the outbreak not a single title was won by the club.

zzfAiTH.jpg

Supporters – Novodmitrovsk Spartans

[mp3]http://www.sparta.cz/file/cs/fanousci/hymny/sparta-do-utoku.mp3[/mp3]

tumblr_mlpda4bfBz1qgcgx9o3_500.gif

---- W.I.P. ----

[align=left]Supporters of  Fotbalový Klub Sparta Novodmitrovsk before the outbreak were the most fearless and faithful from all of the hooligans groups in Chernarus. They are also first official hooligans group in Chernarus.

[align=left]Their main rivals were ultras from MFK Berezino. It all started in 1920 when both clubs played first official match against each other. Since that day they are fighting against them. 

[align=left]During the years they were growing in strength and numbers . At the beginning they had only workers from the factory in their ranks.  They were always following the club on the away matches to support them. In 1929 after on of the matches against MFK Berezino they decided to make their group official. They called themselves “Novodmitrovsk Spartans”. As their headquarter they chose worker’s pub near the factory where they were drinking after the work and football matches.

[align=left]After “Golden era” club had many casual supporters. But only ultras where in ranks of Novodmitrovsk Spartans. Around 1960 they started recruiting people from non-workers supporters. These people before they were ready to  join Novodmitrovsk Spartans they were subjected to few tests to prove their loyalty to the Sparta Novodmitrovsk and their new brothers - Novodmitrovsk Spartans.

1990-91’ Riots

Riots in Novodmitrovsk in the 1990’ started after clash of the FKS Novodmitrovsk fans with the police. During the clash one of the Novodmitrovsk Spartans, František Němec, was accidently killed.

František Němec body carried on the police shield by the citizens through the city to show everyone what happened. Due to democratic movements in the country and overall liberation mood among the citizens whole situation escalated very fast.

Fallen in 1990’ Novodmitrovsk Spartan, František Němec left his wife and 3 year old son. They couldn’t afford monthly rental payments not even food. In the memory of their fallen brother Spartans organised fundraising and František’s family received small house in the city outskirts and full time help from members.

uaFk3Cx.jpg

Novodmitrovsk Spartans actively fought during liberation riots for the first and the last time side by side with the MFK Berezino hooligans in the northern cities of the Chernarus.

UUA4GKv.jpg

1992 - 2008

iidZpJl.jpg

2008 - Novodmitrovsk demonstration

FKS Novodmitrovsk fans protested against corrupt government, pro-russian politicans and police brutality. Demonstrations escalated causing clashes with the police. Few police officers has been wounded, one died in the hospital due to the major head trauma. 32 rioters (including 2 Novodmitrovsk Spartans) has been captured and jailed.

nhUqScL.jpg

2009 - 2014

During the Civil War in 2009 Spartans showed themselves from unexpected side helping everyone in the city. Right after the war showing full support for the citizens they helped to rebuild the city and restore order by driving out of the city most of the thieves and drug dealers.

They received nothing in return, private investor resigned from donating the club and the city officials refused to help rebuild the stadium which was huge offence to the Novodmitrovsk Spartans. They demanded nothing but the citizens showed their gratitude and support helped to clean the stadium and bring it back to usable state.

GgCbAir.jpg

In 2014 tension between Novodmitrovsk Spartans and MFK Berezino supporters hited the zenith. Month before last match of the season between Sparta Novodmitrovsk and MFK Berezino, Novodmitrovsk Spartans invited hooligans from other countries which with their have covenant  to help them fighting with MFK Berezino supporters. They did the same. Many of them didn't manage to escape Chernarus before the outbreak.

VI7rfkc.jpg

---- W.I.P. ----

Majkel86 - idea and lore

ocet - idea and lore

Oh my, this looks great, Majkel :D

-snip because he snipped and I was gonna say something about what he said before he snipped-

Montanez    25

goals?

If you'll pardon the pun.

-snipped bc he snipped a question to a post that i snipped-

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Nice looking thread Michael. :)

Spartan    1236

I see "sparta", i like. I'm a simple man :D

The thread looks good, I listened to you talking about it in game and didn't thought you would make a group out of it. I see that work still has to be done so i will give feedback when it is finished.

Goodluck!

Septimus    23

This is a great idea! Best of luck to this soccer fan groupieeee.

Sasha    0

Looks very interesting and fitting. Hopefully this gets the attention it deserves!

ocet    1

Nicely done Majkel!

Just a little sneak peak:

5ZGkAmN.jpg

That was our idea.. and there will be coming more right after! ;)

Unknown Entity    126

Oh my.

This looks good, haven't read through the lore yet but the idea is very appealing.

The graphics are lacking though, if you feel you need some help, shoot me a PM.

Brad    158

So hoping the developers bring out a soccer/football jersey, so you can roam around in them.

Excellent and unique idea!

Sandy    20

My next character will be a MFK Berezino fan, bring on the rival football club hostile RP :D

Thank you all for good words :)

If you have any ideas or something need to be corrected (grammar etc) feel free to PM me.

I love it bratr! This truly is some amazing work right here, some truly amazing work! :)

I love it bratr! This truly is some amazing work right here, some truly amazing work! :)

Also - updated history of Novodmitrovsk Spartans

Murdercool    29

Yes Majkel! You got the thread out finally! Can't wait to meet you in game again, your RP as a Chernarussian was amazing. Keep up the great RP! :)

Wakabayashi    1

This is a great idea! Best of luck to this soccer fan groupieeee.

It's not soccer, it's football.

Novodmitrovsk OO!

Methias    119

"what is going on here?" :D cant wait to kick a pig skin bladder filled with air around with yall

ocet    1

Both club and supportes anthems added :)

And we're going to add i think.. two (?) more songs somewhere in the future. ;)

Also i'm going to make translations of the lyrics.

Ohh I absolutely love the anthems, also met you IG and you guys are amazing! Keep it up bratr!

Sign in to follow this