Server time: 2017-10-22, 13:56
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
MichaelSnow

Teamspeak for non-community members?

Question

MichaelSnow    1

Hi all,

I was wondering if it's allowed for non-community members to join the TeamSpeak and hang out? Currently my application has been under review for a whole day and night. And I would love to hang out on DayzRP teamspeak if only to listen.

Since I don't know any of you guys and none of you know me I would really like to do that. So my question is; is Teamspeak only for community members or are people like me still waiting for review also welcome.

With Kind Regards,

Michael

Oh cool my application has just been accepted like 1 minute ago. I am soooo happy :)xD I guess I can join the teamspeak without any worries now. I will leave my question anyways to be answered for maybe other applicants who have the same question.

Much Love,

Michael

5 answers to this question

Montanez    25

I wouldn't see an issue with you being in the TS as long as you're not banned, the admins might see it differently though.

I recommend you going in game once your application gets accepted to start meeting people, talk to them, RP... then later on just ask them for their radio frequency and go ahead and hop on. At least this is the way i did it.

Good luck.

Shark    0

Yes. Non-community members are allowed to join the TeamSpeak at any time. Just ensure you follow all community rules while doing so.

Terra    1449
;) Welcome to DayZRP!

MichaelSnow    1

I just got accepted only minutes ago, I cant be happier. Thank you so much for your fast reply dabasquiat. I will follow your advice and RP first before jumping on teamspeak. I just love to be on TS and get to know all you guys :)

Thank you for the quick and clear answer Shark; and thank you sooooo much Terra. I am truly stoked !!!!!

Husky    0

Don't forget if you're going into a channel with people you don't know, send them a message first asking if it's alright, some people might be doing something serious :)