Server time: 2017-08-16, 19:34

Sign in to follow this  
ltvyrus

Almost robbed, a story

ltvyrus    0

So there we were, my brothers and I... driving around looking for lost souls. Get to that cherna... something or other place, and there's some damn hedgehogs in the road.... like from that World War 2. THEN some crazy gibberish speaking is shouted at us as we are rollin' listening to our favorite songs (on cd mind you, that WE brought) and then gun fire.. HIGHLY INACCURATE gunfire! We pulled a patented E&E manuve' then sped off...

Guess they didn't like Dev's Digimon theme song...

Ah , the apocalypse.

Shit gets weird!

ramster154    0

I couldn't tell is he was yelling stop the car or stop the music. I would say the music since they opened fire; however, their shots were equally as poor as our choice in music. Luckily none were harmed.

You know, I thought it would bring us back to our childhood, It's not my fault that you two can't appreciate the smaller things in life. (Also, it's in vehicle chat so it's kinda hard to hear unless you're close.)

You know, I thought it would bring us back to our childhood, It's not my fault that you two can't appreciate the smaller things in life. (Also, it's in vehicle chat so it's kinda hard to hear unless you're close.)

// Aye, but it might stop you from hearing what others are saying. Just keep an ear out ;)

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

Oh you were in the SUV? I saw you guys getting shot at north of Cherno!

But when i arrived to TP there was a blown up SUV blocking the entrance to TP, please don't do that again. (If it was you guys)

ramster154    0

As stated before just a rookie road block with some wannabe bandits, you would think with the amount of fire coming in something would have been hit. I trust it you made your passing through the cherno area unscathed as well?

Guest Maracuchote300   
Guest Maracuchote300

Probs BC ;) but be careful dude. Don't go blasting music because you might miss someone telling you to stop the car!

Jess Newton    2

One time a lot of the Free Medics were together in a bus.. And we noticed a road block up the road.. So we played the Benny Hill Theme song as we blasted through it.. It was funny.. They were shooting at us and we drove through laughing.. Didn't get in the way of role play for us because we knew they wanted us to stop.. just made for a funny memorable moment.. wish we had recorded it though.

Sign in to follow this