Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:31

Sign in to follow this  
Guest

[Game] What do you do?

Recommended Posts

Guest   
Guest

the game is simple,

state a scenario inside DayZRp that is relatively unusual.

then post your reaction to the scenario made by the person before you.

scenario 1: "you encounter a child completely unarmed and alone, what do you do?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tewudin    44

bb8-have-you-gone-crazy.gif

Assume that you're living in a world where everything is possible. You're going through the woods all alone, hungry, thirsty and on the edge  of your sanity. Suddenly you encounter a small rabbit and you want to kill him for food. Before you're able to do that this rabbit starts talking to you with a human voice and he's offering you a help. He claims that he knows a place where you'll find what you're looking for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

follow him and then kill him and all his friends

8ddf00098451fbea71bfd1efb3bc8580.jpg

scenario: you were walking alone in the woods, you haven't seen a single human in 3 months. you spot a hanging man, he looked at you and began talking in your voice. what do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fleety    4

follow him and then kill him and all his friends

8ddf00098451fbea71bfd1efb3bc8580.jpg

scenario: you were walking alone in the woods, you haven't seen a single human in 3 months. you spot a hanging man, he looked at you and began talking in your voice. what do you do?

at.gif

You come across an entire group of dead bodies positioned in the symbol of the holy cross, all naked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

9a5e531eb65c0de02a461cc19c6f69c4.jpg

next scenario: this happens in dayzrp. you see an Asian child walking alone at night, crying and holding his teddy bear looking turned up and beaten but he has the gun you want. you have a clear shot on him

what do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dafunk102    2

Follow the child to discover more info about his situation but also watching my back.

Scenario: You encounter a zombie that is able to speak to you, but can not hesitate to not eat you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spartan    1000

Act like Nora always does with infected; run to Mary and let her handle it :D

Scenario: you find a truck stuffed with dead bodies. Your legs are tired but if you take it you would have to explain the dead bodies to a hero group. What do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

take the truck and drive it till you reach the hero group then tell the hero group that you killed the bandit who were driving the truck and took the bodies back so they can have a proper burial

scenario: you're alone in the woods, out of food and out of water. you come across a child who have some food and water but couldn't last a day more if it was taken away. he's unarmed and you have a weapon, but he is in a worst state than you are. what do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davos    5

Build a fire, do what I can to scavenge roots and berries for food, find a water source, probably rain water since it is likely safe, filter it through rocks dirt and charcoal from the fire and do what I can to keep the kid safe as long as I can until he or I pass or we get enough strength to continue.

You find yourself surrounded by zombies on a roof top. You have done all that you could to remain quiet and have locked the door onto the roof, leaving only a ladder access. How do you distract/ kill the hoard of infected and make your escape?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janana    28

Given how I was trapped on a roof, it'd only make sense I had prepared at least a little bit. A small stereo across the street run by little scavenged batteries on top of a car. It with then start playing:

 [video=youtube]

The zombies are attracted to the song, and I escaped down the ladder and down the street. Muahah!~

You're in the mall with three other survivors and basically trapped there (Dead Rising, anyone?). One survivor is an eight year old girl who is now infected and will change in the time of 28 hours from now. The other survivors want to leave the kid behind but you know of a cure that you have about a 20% chance of getting alive and returning to the kid. What do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

I'd nope the fuck outta there

giphy.gif

You're walking down green mountain then you notice at the pond 2 guys with blue UN berets holding up a guy with a black beret, you have an automatic weapon, what do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

I'd nope the fuck outta there

giphy.gif

You're walking down green mountain then you notice at the pond 2 guys with blue UN berets holding up a guy with a black beret, you have an automatic weapon, what do you do?

tumblr_mickzyMDRG1rglnlko2_1280.gif

Scenario: You're stuck in between a fence surrounded by zombies on one side and your worst enemy on the other side. You have a pistol and you know that your enemy have a sniper aimed at the entrance of the only exit available. You only have 15 shots and there is 20 zombies on the other side. What do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×