Cameron Frost

'Green Mountain Sanctuary' they say...

Dew    233

Who the hell told you it was a sanctuary haha

Snafu    4

"IS THAT A MOSIN, DUDE, DO YOU WANT TO TRADE!"

top notch rp

Autumn    121

Green Mountain? A sanctuary?! Your sarcasm is off the charts.

GeriX    0

Sometimes I want a map with the places where people die most...Green Mountain would be a giant red Dot on the landscape

That server was quite fun for awhile, sadly it was a pretty large time for hacking. It was interesting none the less for the actual times there was legit attacks.

Vandy    34

That server was quite fun for awhile, sadly it was a pretty large time for hacking.  It was interesting none the less for the actual times there was legit attacks.

I am unsure what you are talking about...

Phoenix    1057

Relaxing campfire stories at green mountain followed by people trying to initiate on you and taking you hostage up there. Damn son. A-Class sanctuary! Not even stary can keep up with that haha

That server was quite fun for awhile, sadly it was a pretty large time for hacking.  It was interesting none the less for the actual times there was legit attacks.

I am unsure what you are talking about...

There was a server called 'Green Mountain Sanctuary'. A public server where GM was a 'safezone'.

Montanez    25

Legend says that if you go to Green Mountain and say "M4" 3 times you're gonna see Rolle coming down from the sky asking you to trade it for the El Presidente badge.

Chance    48

It'd be awesome if Green Mountain was to become a sanctuary/trading post. Sadly, every bandit in the world and his dog would target it, thus making it too difficult to hold.

Samaritan    254

Green Mountain and sanctuary shouldn't be used in the same sentence. It has a lot of traffic going through there so naturally you will get bandits/opportunists lying in wait ready to pounce. Anyone mentions sanctuary/trading post/safe haven etc. on the forum then that place is doomed to fail. My advice is if you want to go to Green Mountain make sure you are in a large group and have your gun ready, then maybe just maybe you'll be OK.