Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:28

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheOnlyHistoric

My first kill awsome rp!

Guest TheOnlyHistoric   
Guest TheOnlyHistoric

I was wondering on the shore collecting stuff for my ghille when i put it on a man came up behind me and shouted put your hands on your head i did so he handcuffed me and told me he was taking my ghillie I asked him if he could leave me with my ghille and he said no he is better suited with it so he unhandcuffs me and starts to run i [ull out my ak47 and chasse him he fires at me misses and says i dont want to do this and i said nethier did I shot into the bush he was in he screamed and passed away

Dogmeat    7

I was wondering on the shore collecting stuff for my ghille when i put it on a man came up behind me and shouted put your hands on your head i did so he handcuffed me and told me he was taking my ghillie I asked him if he could leave me with my ghille and he said no he is better suited with it so he unhandcuffs me and starts to run i [ull out my ak47 and chasse him he fires at me misses and says i dont want to do this and i said nethier did I shot into the bush he was in he screamed and passed away

Grade A savage right there :troll:

You always remember the first