Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:47

Sign in to follow this  
Smithy260

New to DayZRP

Smithy260    0

Hello DayZRP Community I'm Josh but most people call me Smithy or just Smith haha. I being playing DayZ Mod and Standalone for a long time but never could find a good RP server but now I find DayZRP and I am looking very forward to meeting you all in Chernarus and surviving together! See you out there soon!

Spartan    987

Welcome Smithy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Lt. Ledger    0

Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your experience here. It's full of great RP'ers and there is plenty of fun to be had. :)

Pussy    311

Welcome! c: 

Make sure you post in somewhere other than the Introductions and Farewells thread or else your account will be deleted after 30 days due to inactivity. I suggest joining the discussions that are happening! 

Hope to see you around! Wander around in the forums and get to know the community!

Welcome Josh to DayZRP, hope you have a great time! Hope to see you in Chernarus!

Welcome to the community, if you have any questions feel free to send me or any other CH's a PM and we'd be happy to help you out :)

Smithy260    0

Welcome Smithy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!

Well it's nice to see a fellow Spartan in the DayZ world! :D

Guest Sigma   
Guest Sigma

Hello DayZRP Community I'm Josh but most people call me Smithy or just Smith haha. I being playing DayZ Mod and Standalone for a long time but never could find a good RP server but now I find DayZRP and I am looking very forward to meeting you all in Chernarus and surviving together! See you out there soon!

Im new too!

im still trying to play on the server tho

Welcome mate!

As spartan said, make sure to read everything before making a whitelist app. If you need any help with your app feel free to PM me :)

McCoy III    7

Welcome man. Got a good tip for ya, whenever you need to feel safe, just got to Green Mountain. Nothing bad ever happens there. See you out there!

Smithy260    0

Thank you everyone! I hope my character on the server I go on everyday is not carried over to the server I would like to start fresh in the RP server haha