Server time: 2017-08-16, 23:52

Sign in to follow this  
Laffy98

whitelist

Question

Laffy98    0

is there such a thing as white list apeal. ive applied 4 times without getting in and now it wont let me aply enymore. my resoning for the apeal is that it tells you to explain the rules using your own words and not copy but after applying 4 times it seems like copy paste might be the only solution.

8 answers to this question

JDoberman    44

When you are rejected from a application a first time, you are allowed to use the same answers you had before, but obviously one of your answers are wrong. In that case, you are to revise the answer that is wrong (stated when it tells you that your application was rejected.)

If you feel like it was rejected wrongly, you can make a ban appeal.

Voodoo    355

You will need to create a ban appeal.

Just look in the support section at the bottom and use the template in the ban appeal rules.

But as said above when your app is rejected you are given a reason why. Copy and paste will only get the app rejected again

Pussy    310

Like Spartan said, you're going to have to make an appeal. Try checking out for staff members in the Helpdesk in TS3 if you need anything! Those people are there to help you with your application, and if you are confused at all about what you're doing wrong, feel free to ask them for some help! They might be able to help you with the ban appeal as well. 

If you go under the "Community" tab and click on the "TeamSpeak" link there, it'll launch TS3 for you if you haven't already checked it out!

Chow    45

Sit down, read the rules over and over.

You will eventually understand how to write the app using your own words.

You only have three chances to apply and then your last option is to make an appeal.How did you apply 4 times?

Ark    198

Use the links Spartan has provided for you and make your ban appeal. It will then be looked over by staff (gm or higher) and if approved you will have a chance to whitelist again. I wish you the best of luck.

Edit: DO NOT COPY AND PASTE if your appeal is accepted.

As Spartan said, you can create a ban appeal here. Make sure you read through this before creating an appeal.

With that being said i'll solve this since you have your answer.

/solved