Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:58

Sign in to follow this  
TheGlassSpider

[Common Frequency] Response to Bo-Jack, Kaiden & Doc

Guest or3o_kush   
Guest or3o_kush

*Bojack picks up the radio, hearing what she had just said*

" I will see you soon cutie! Oh, by the way, is that man still with your group? "

*Bojack slides the radio into his pocket*

*Geoffrey winces with pain as he reaches for the radio on his nightstand*

"Still here, still alive, still Alcyone.  I told you clowns you should have killed me if you were really going for the 'wow factor.'  Sorry to hear your threats weren't well received by Ms. Morgan.  If you happen to still have my rifle, be particularly careful with the trigger guard spring, it likes to stick.  Also, if you still have my book, please don't spoil the ending; I've only gotten to the part where Lot's wife turns into the pillar of salt. *chuckles*

*Geoffrey sets the radio down and rests his head against his pillow as he pops a few painkillers in his mouth*

[Cory pulls out his radio from jacket pocket]

Haha, "I will see you soon cutie!"

[Cory puts the radio back in his pocket and begins sharpening his knife]

Buddy    837

*Overhearing his Deans' voice on the radio, Buddy raises a curious eyebrow at the misunderstood mans' response and presses down on his own radio button...*

"I will see you soon cutie?" Well that's an adorably condescending thing to say.. Perhaps you should enroll in our Proper Etiquette course. It maaay just extend your life... for another minute or two..

*Buddy lets out a slight chuckle and tosses the radio aside as he reels in another fresh carp*

Juuust another runt.. hmmm

*He gently releases the tiny fish back into the pond with a whisper on his lips*

Grow up little guy, I'll be here waiting!

*Kaiden responds to Alyssa*

"Don't take my threats like every other petty scumbag that roams Chernarus. I mean business. Stop teaching this bullshit. Your security is the sorriest excuse for a human being. If that's what you have for security, well you better find people that can actually hold and gun and grow a pair.

*Laughs at response from Geoffrey*

"Run piggy piggy, run! Burn Face. I better not find you and you are not addressing yourself by the name that I gave you. We will burn more than just your face. We will remove more than someone's toe nail. We want you to understand, we wanted you to live. We couldn't send a message on rotting corpse. You've done good. Now, all you have to do is not return to Alcyone.

Good day.

*Kaiden releases the talk button*

*He presses the button and responds*

"I know that Alcyone is not a place. It's more of guild if anything. Dolina is just place where you guys reside. I promise you, we will find every member of Alcyone and give them the Burn Face treatment. We may seem like bullies, but we want everyone to see what we are capable of doing. Alycyone just happened to be our second victims. Ask the people that praise the Maker. They had a lot of fun with us, I am sure. We find people. When we get our hands on them, they decide whether they want to live or die. The choice is yours."

*He releases the button*

-snip-

*Listening to his radio as it bleats away and giving it a kick.*

Stone, is that you? If that is I'm disappointed and that seems to be a running trend recently. You want to dismantle are group for teaching and trying to help others yourself included and you hurt one our own and threaten the rest, I expected better from you. I'm not sorry it's come to this as I think this is your true colors being flown.

*Drops radio and the transmission distorts he mutters.*

I really must stop doing that with my radios..

*Transmission ends.