Server time: 2017-10-20, 18:05
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rory

Group Rumours & Reputations?

Rory    1569

So,

I'm fairly new to RP and have come across some really cool groups, have heard rumours about groups etc.

So what I'm wondering is, if you give each well known group a reputation, what would it be?

Volke    131

I highly recommend you engage in contact with the Reapers & Chedaki, probably the biggest hero groups on the server :troll: .

In all seriousness, I don't think its fair to base a group based off rumours as it is all perspective depending on your relations with them. Also instead of asking questions like this on the forums, you should go IG and ask people IG about a groups reputation, It's more fun that way :P

Janana    28

I highly recommend you engage in contact with the Reapers & Chedaki, probably the biggest hero groups on the server :troll:  .

In all seriousness, I don't think its fair to base a group based off rumours as it is all perspective depending on your relations with them.  Also instead of asking questions like this on the forums, you should go IG and ask people IG about a groups reputation, It's more fun that way :P

Alcyone is a terrorist group with a school front. They plan to take over all of Chernarus with their witty comebacks and awkward Reiner social skills. Be VERY careful.

:troll:

Shark    0

I would say largely it's up to you to find out these sorts of things in game and in character. Just read around the forums and you'll discover what sort of reputations a lot of these groups hold IC. Some are known for being bandits, a few for being heroes, and others for being neutral. While we could likely break it down into a list of which group falls where, I feel it would be largely pointless. IC, it entirely depends on where your alliances are. Former "hero" groups were complete bandits in my eyes because of who I was with during certain times.

Kanye    14

Check the radio chatter thread for stuff like this. Outside of that just wander from town to town.

TLake    23

Yeah like they said ask people IC about groups to get a feel for what is going on in the world. I would advice caution when speaking of the Chedaki, Reapers, and Chelovechki. These groups if they are around are apt to take you hostage and torture you for asking about them. Any other group should be fine, if you wanna talk with some Jackal come to the Severograd we are a safe group of guys and gal.

Rory    1569

thanks for all the feedback guys, really appreciate it! I've also decided what group to apply for after touring around with them all day yesterday and today :)

Bruce    0

Yeah like they said ask people IC about groups to get a feel for what is going on in the world.  I would advice caution when speaking of the Chedaki, Reapers, and Chelovechki.  These groups if they are around are apt to take you hostage and torture you for asking about them.  Any other group should be fine, if you wanna talk with some Jackal come to the Severograd we are a safe group of guys and gal.

Please no sir

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Chelovechki These groups if they are around are apt to take you hostage and torture you for asking about them.

Nahh...

We're cool.

Rory    1569

If its the faith I will cry.

Well I have 2 choices

My boyfriend  ''Voodoo'' (ex Gamemaster) is part of the chedaki so I've been with them for a little bit to see what they do etc.

But the wolves have also gained my attention for the way they look out for eachother, take care of the the innocent and they seem to have a very good reputation in game, at least from what I've heard. I've also had the pleasure talking to each of them for a while the last 2 days and they are very friendly people and that's why I'm considering joining them

TLake    23

If its the faith I will cry.

Well I have 2 choices

My boyfriend  ''Voodoo'' (ex Gamemaster) is part of the chedaki so I've been with them for a little bit to see what they do etc.

But the wolves have also gained my attention for the way they look out for eachother, take care of the the innocent and they seem to have a very good reputation in game, at least from what I've heard. I've also had the pleasure talking to each of them for a while the last 2 days and they are very friendly people and that's why I'm considering joining them

Well those are some good choices, well good luck making up your mind.  I have also had good experience with The Wolves they have this 'family' feeling.  I found what I was looking for in the Jackals, but I was considering asking if I could join the Wolves prior to my meeting of The Jackals.

Spartan    1231

-snip-

Well those are some good choices, well good luck making up your mind.  I have also had good experience with The Wolves they have this 'family' feeling.  I found what I was looking for in the Jackals, but I was considering asking if I could join the Wolves prior to my meeting of The Jackals.

We, The Wolves, are friendly when you are friendly, we teach you respect if you are rude and we bite out your troat if you harm one of us. 

"What you give is what you get" ;)

Joining The Wolves is a process that can take 2 weeks till a month. After you become a trial, you have to keep proving yourself untill the whole family sees you as one of us. Then you get an secret assignment, complete it and you'll be a Wolf.

For the reputations of all groups, people spread lies for their own benefit. Don't trust rumours and always double check. Best thing to do, find out yourself ingame.

Vandy    34

The wolves are nowhere to be trusted!

They hunt poor little Alin...

Furthermore I wish you good luck finding a suiting group for your characther.

Papa Tachanka    46

The trust do what we need to survive. We don't rob people but we will kill if we have to. Just do anything stupid and I'm sure you will be ok around us

AndreyQ    0

My quick advice is to only join a group of people you have already met.That way you know for sure if your character is "compatible" with them.

Pussy    382

The Faith have the reputation of being the nicest people you'll ever meet! Everyone in the community would agree ;p

Shiro    0

The Faith have the reputation of being the nicest people you'll ever meet! Everyone in the community would agree ;p

I agree

Pussy    382

I agree

See? c: Everyone knows!

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

The reapers are very good people :) we usually stick on the cost and hand out supplies to those in need, we used to be really good friends with the UN <3

:troll:

Conor    254

They hunt poor little Alin

They're not the only ones ;)

Shiro    0

I agree

See? c: Everyone knows!

[video=youtube]

Spartan    1231

They hunt poor little Alin...

As i told you before OP, people are spreading lies ;)

Especially backstabbing people...

I trusted you! *cries quietly*

DarkStyle    46

I agree. They are the nicest people. Few days ago they holded knife on my neck. Very nice people. Even Chedaki arent that nice.