Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:50

Sign in to follow this  
Tom Fyfe

Bye for Now

Tom Fyfe    8

An explanation as to why I'm leaving for a while, IRL stuff has caught up to me, And its affecting me IG which I don't want it to do. I want a complete immersion, not kinda half immersed. I've been tired and angry the past few days, and after my Character died for the first time in quite a while today, I realized I needed a break I can't say for how long, just however long it takes really.

Now For Story Time

So its been amazing, I still remember the first RP session I had with new friends Ricky and Jack, back in January, Up at Green Mountain (of all places).

I remember all the members of "The Pack" that unofficial group of newbies helping out The Family, just trying to make a name for themselves, get themselves out there, We we're remnants of the Monroe Republic, which disbanded after nobody seen Monroe after a long ass time (Thanks for that Spartan, My character could have been a good guy ;) )

Then came Blackwood, Leaving the Pack with Rick and Jack to go and pursue a new adventure, not knowing entirely what I was getting myself into. Quickly I made myself known for making a pretty good shot (Not saying anything). And had so much fun In Blackwood, really developing my Character into something I myself would Aspire to become (A Legend). I made a lot of enemies in Blackwood, but also made a lot of friends, which leads my character to a new adventure.

Blackwood made my Character into the killer he Is today, The Reapers, also made him into the Man he is today, I developed my character even further with the times I lead the RP sessions, rather than sitting behind looking through a scope for a few hours while everyone else RP'd, Granted I do this sometimes today, but I have really learned what my Character is really like because of them.

They became my Family aswell as my friends. And I never would have met them if it wasn't because of everything that happened to me.

For this I would like to say

Thank You DayZRP

Honorable Mentions (The Special People): The Reapers (Ofcourse), Blackwood (Especially Jacob Page), The Spartan (For abandoning us ;) ), The Gamblers (You guys we're Awesome... Heeey Baby... Ps. sorry for killing Kaiden),  The Colony Caravan (Great RP, and just never had a bad time with you guys), The Chelovechki (For the best Hostage situation and PVP fight of my DayZRP history), The 501st (had our backs when we needed ya), All the members of the former mentioned "The Pack" (Dblack, Josh, Jack, Branislav etc...) And Last but certainly not least the DayZRP Staff, for putting up with all my bullshit ;)

Peace Mr. "Legend" hope to see you back soon.

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Take care and see you when you return. Remember , this place is meant to be a place to relax and have fun. If there is anything I can do to help you return to the roots, please let me know.

Take care Tom, o7

the pack are always near...

Good luck Tom. Hope to see you back soon o7

Take care pal.

Glad we gave you a great fight. Good luck o7

Corry    205

o7 and btw tom we was not newbies, towards the end of the pack anyway, shame i never got to meet you while you was in the reapers i would have liked to see how our past effected the meeting but shame maybe in the future.

Guest K-Jack   
Guest K-Jack

Take care brother. We'll be waiting for ya

BigRig    20

Peace out Tom, hope to see you out there soon brother!

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

Peace out man!

Glad we gave you a good firefight. Its what we do.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Cya. Hope you can come back. o7

cya Tom - always a pleasure.

sayonara Tom, it was fun playing with you even thought I only rp'ed with you once or twice. it was an honor to fight side by side with the legend himself.

oh right and for all them banta.

Oh' fo Da Empora! Oh'

o7 The Legend

Nocheluz    104

Only know ya from the forum games, but we've played enough of them that I hate to see you go.

I will send good vibes and blessings that things work out and you can return soon. Take care.

Samaritan    254

Take it easy, sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder. Do what you need to do buddy and come back when your ready.

o7 Tom!

Good luck with the IRL stuff!

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

Good luck with everything Tom, we'll miss you brother, hope you can get back sniping ze bad people soon :(, take care.