Server time: 2017-10-18, 04:04
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Ellie

Connection Issues

Question

Ellie    335

This goes for all dayz server not just rp. I log into a server and after around 2-5 min it tells me I lost connection. I don't think it's my internet since I had a technician come by and check everything. He even made the speed faster for me. What else could it be? It's been on going for 5 days. I've tried reinstalling the game, updating battle eye. Still no luck :(

6 answers to this question

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Check things like your firewall, if you have one, disable when you play. Also check your windows security settings and make sure that it is allowing DayZ as a secure program. 

Make sure you are also Running As Administrator. When you Open up Steam, make sure you right click on Steam, select Run as Administrator.

Other options are, ping the server IP's and post your results in a screenshot in this thread.

Jackfish    0

Hello there,

I have/had this problem to. I contacted the support center of my pc and we came to the conclusion that it was my harddrive.

You should check your hardware to!

Otherwise you could try reinstalling windows.

Edit:

Please let us know if its fixed.

I had a similar problem before. Turned out my ISP had me only on ipv6. As soon as they gave me ipv4 and ipv6 I have not had the constant connection lost in game.

It might be worth giving them a ring, and checking what they are sending you.

Ellie    335

Problem solved! Huge thank you to Whip and a special thanks to Doug for barring with me for 3 hrs. #doug4gm #whip4mod

Whip    0

Problem solved! Huge thank you to Whip and a special thanks to Doug for barring with me for 3 hrs. #doug4gm #whip4mod

Im Glad We got all of your issues figured out!  If anything else comes up Please don't be hesitant to post here!

Please feel free to come to the help desk again any time you need help!

With all of this being said!

I shall Solve this!

-Whip

/Solved!