Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:24

Sign in to follow this  
Malkov77

looking to set up an RP session

Malkov77    0

because of my characters background, it is important to find a few regulators (preferably someone with rank) to speak to in game... i went to the prison and was there for nearly 4 hours... only met one reg... and he was a recruit who didn't know what to do... just PM me with a time you may be on if at all possible. thank you so much in advance even if you don't respond :)

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

You might want to consider making a radio Chatter thread :)

Storm    203

If not a radio chatter, maybe you can search around in game, find one or two of them and ask for a comms channel.

Samaritan    246

Try not to force the RP OOC'ly, impatience can make it feel less 'real'. Consider using the Radio Chatter thread so you can do this IC'ly. Make sure you read the rules, and have a look at some of the other threads in the section to get an idea of how to present it.

EDIT: Apologies for repeating previous posts, typed before I saw them.

Autumn    121

I'm a big advocate of keeping things IC. I highly suggest taking the words of everyone above and going with it. Radio chatter allows for some out of DayZ roleplay and the lore and stories thread really let's you paint a scene how you like it. Your creativity is your only limit!

But also, yes going around shooting in major cities is a good way to find rp and a good way to get robbed! But you didn't hear it from me! :3

Malkov77    0

Or run though a large city shooting a lot

RP will find you

i asked here because... my story and character NEED it to be regulators... i tried camping the prison to find them.... didnt work... i talked IN game to around 20 folks... most if not all were AWESOME... but they sent me there, and i waited to no avail. so i just wanted to ask here if i can find a member that would meet me in game for the RP... im very new so i dont know where to post im sorry.

Samaritan    246

Or run though a large city shooting a lot

RP will find you

i asked here because... my story and character NEED it to be regulators... i tried camping the prison to find them.... didnt work... i talked IN game to around 20 folks... most if not all were AWESOME... but they sent me there, and i waited to no avail. so i just wanted to ask here if i can find a member that would meet me in game for the RP... im very new so i dont know where to post im sorry.

No need to be sorry, and all you did was to ask a question and that's what the community is here for. Just act on the advice given in some of the post above. Good luck finding the Regs.

Malkov77    0

Try not to force the RP OOC'ly, impatience can make it feel less 'real'. Consider using the Radio Chatter thread so you can do this IC'ly. Make sure you read the rules, and have a look at some of the other threads in the section to get an idea of how to present it.

EDIT: Apologies for repeating previous posts, typed before I saw them.

again, didnt KNOW there was a radio chatter page, hence why i asked... im not forcing anything... but spending a full 8-12 hours running the ENTIRE map only to find one recruit on a PACKED server... kinda made it hard.

not being rude... im heavily medicated... post surgery... so its a lil hard to focus... i was just saying... i was not being lazy, just didnt know where to post is all...

Samaritan    246

again, didnt KNOW there was a radio chatter page, hence why i asked... im not forcing anything... but spending a full 8-12 hours running the ENTIRE map only to find one recruit on a PACKED server... kinda made it hard.

not being rude... im heavily medicated... post surgery... so its a lil hard to focus... i was just saying... i was not being lazy, just didnt know where to post is all...

Was nice to have a chat via PM's to sort out the misunderstanding, best of luck with your radio chatter thread. Seems like you have an interesting character.