Server time: 2017-08-23, 02:36

Sign in to follow this  
randomredstone

To The Men on The Road to Dolina

*a static click is heard*

To the two men with red armbands and black berets.. Chedaki? on the road to Dolina who stopped my friend and I due to a.. misunderstanding regarding whatever piss fight you two were associated with, you had me drop my firearms which I so willingly complied. But whenever you gentlemen left when the problem was resolved.. for some odd reason.. my goddamn Python was not in the poorly-thrown pile of my belongings.

I want my fucking gun.

*another static click is heard*

*silence*

Guest slummylemon   
Guest slummylemon

Life's Tough Friendo

And you might wan to watch your fucking mouth...Talking like that gets people killed

Life's Tough Friendo

And you might wan to watch your fucking mouth...Talking like that gets people killed

*a click is heard*

It'll get me killed?

Maybe.

But by the people associated.

It doesn't matter who'll pull the trigger.

But it sure as hell won't be you.

If there's one thing I don't need, it is back and forth unproductive taunting.

I have no problem with you so let's keep it that way, friend.

*static click*

BzzZ.. Threw this snake in the forest. Perhaps it'll slither it's way back to you. Perhaps it's free.

BzzZ.. Threw this snake in the forest. Perhaps it'll slither it's way back to you. Perhaps it's free.

*static*

Perhaps, if someone stumbles upon this item and happens to claim it.. then perhaps I'll have to re-claim it.

Thank you.

*static*

polarswitch    5

*Rex hears the messages and looks at the revolver he picked up in the woods. He flick the push to talk on his radio and begins to transmit.*

Well isn't it your luck. Found a gun in the woods near Dolina today. You want it back contact me on this freq or give me one to talk to you.

*flicks the push to talk off and tosses his radio in his bag with the pistol and waits for a response*

*Rex hears the messages and looks at the revolver he picked up in the woods. He flick the push to talk on his radio and begins to transmit.*

Well isn't it your luck. Found a gun in the woods near Dolina today. You want it back contact me on this freq or give me one to talk to you.

*flicks the push to talk off and tosses his radio in his bag with the pistol and waits for a response*

*static*

The frequency is 126.34.

See if you can find it.

*static*

Zero    285

-As Nikolai trudges through a muddy forest, he would hear his radio buzz with life on the radio frequency it was tuned too. He would take it out of the pouch in his vest and push the transmit button, a Russian accent playing through the radio waves-

"I had the same thing happen to me today my friend, a group of Irishmen stole the things to my rifle, as well as my magazines. Stole my friends rifle as well and left him with nothing. All because I made the comment of "These Americans sure are quiet at times." I suppose that is insulting?" 

-He stops and notices an anomaly in the forest brush, as well as footprints, he would release the button and continue tracking the group-

*static*

"An apology is all you'll get."

heh. Seems like that act of integrity was to good to be true...

Too bad I won't get a name.

*static*

Oliv    1572

Enzo presses the talk button on his

"Signore, be thankful it didn't end up with a bullet in your shoulder."

Enzo looks down at his left shoulder and the bandage he knows is under his shirt.

Off radio Enzo says to himself "Madonna people are whiney fucks..."

TEazy97    8

-Vlad listens to this radio message after one of his friends quickly tells him to turn the radio on, still lying on the bench, bathing in the sun chuckles and forms a reply-

What a funny man!

-Vlad turns the radio off and tips his bucket hat over his eyes and begins to sing Soldat-