Server time: 2017-08-21, 12:21

Sign in to follow this  
BiscuitReloaded

Greetings, Friends!

Doing the neighborly thing and formally introducing myself.

Call me Biscuit or BR...or anything, really.

Big fan of story-telling and post-apocalypse stuff that gives us insight into the human mind and what REALLY happens when there's a breakdown of the comforts of society and it becomes a fight for survival.  Random servers, I grew tired of KoS and no one really expressing the dread or futility of being stuck in this hellish landscape with naught but your wits and determination to survive.  Just how far are we willing to go to preserve ourselves?

Anywho, really looking forward to meeting folks and hopefully not getting robbed too often.  I'm a typically friendly kind of player and will give food, water, medical supplies, ammo, etc... if I have them to spare.  Usually ran with a small group of friends and acted as the navigator and mother hen to make sure everyone stayed upright and healthy when we went scavenging for supplies.  I TRY to save my bullets for zeds and not humans, but sometimes, people aren't listening to reason :c

Hope you'll have me and looking forward to playing with you all soon :3

Hey Biscuit, welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to send any CH's a PM and we'd be happy to help you out :)

Septimus    23

Welcome to the Community! Biscuit, how do you reload?

post-17720-ace-ventura-hi-hello-how-you-d-teJj.gif

Hi, Hello, Greetings! I'm Septimus, one of the many people here to offer you a helping hand. If you're stuck or outright confused with anything or simply wish to talk, you can send me a Private Message through the forums which can be found HERE. This community consists of unique and outstanding people that you can get a hold through both the forums and Teamspeak - A program used to communicate and socialize with people all around the globe.

If you plan on jumping into one of the many servers but you seem to want some sort of verification in regards to our various and complex rules, you can do so by visiting this page HERE. If you have a issue with anything or have any questions that you'd like to share, you can do that here, within the Questions thread. Down below I'm going to be giving you a quick method of Navigation if you by any chance can't seem to find it on your own. Most importantly, Welcome and Enjoy. It's been a pleasure and I hope to catch you In-game! If there isn't anything I can do to help out, let me know.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): LINK

Donation Perks and Information regarding Staff: LINK

Rules and Regulations: LINK

Staff: LINK

Lore: LINK

Private Messaging Septimus: LINK

Current/Active Groups: LINK

Questions: LINK

Troubleshooting: LINK

Guest or3o_kush   
Guest or3o_kush

Welcome to the community! Hope to see you soon!

Spartan    1019

Welcome Buddy!

Hope you have a great time here. Don’t forget to check out the lore and learn the rules. Have a look at the FAQ before making a new thread in the questions section. Feel free to PM me or one of the orange peeps with any question at all!