Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:10

Sign in to follow this  
Lucky1911

A Mind going Home-The Story of Luciano wills (Updated 09-23-2016)

Lucky1911    60

Luciano stares off into the distance as the sunset for the day waiting for darkness to be with him again. The Darkness has his only friend when he's been by himself in these dark times. Many thoughts torturer his mind. He pulls out a pen and old dirty notebook with a fading name written on the spine 'Emily'. He says to himself "I guess i should write ..it might help me... even a little. Luciano opens the notebook and the first words he see's are" I'm so excited!! I'm Pregnant!! I can't wait to tell him! The doctor says we are gonna have twins. I know he will be a great father. I'll tell him when we come home from the Ukraine. It will be his last oversea's job. I'm so luc-(The rest has faded away)

The Sound of a pen meeting paper is heard

I  just miss you Emily. I need you. I want to hold you again. I wanna stare into your eyes and tell you I love you one last time....(There is more written here but is covered in blood)

So I guess I'll tell you about my day Emily. I woke to my radio buzzing with chatter. When i was able to talk to Chief he said that there was a important meeting going down with a bunch of groups. He said i should show up as its something i should be apart of. Several hours later i arrived at the meeting spot. There were many groups talking among themselves. I did not recognized any of these people except one ..Nora. It was good knowing that she was ok..the first time i ever met her she was unconscious in a pool of her own blood from a gunshot wound. I'm glad she was doing well. But When she told me that a man had captured her and hurt her it mad my blood boil. She wrote to me that he broke her finger and carved "Bitch' into her back. I Promised her i would try and help her with some way of removing the word as i know a couple doctors who might know some way of removing the word. She smiled a bit and it made me a bit happier.

The meeting went off without a hitch. Everyone either left or camped for the night. Chief , Nyleea, Phil and Finnr stayed for the night. I walked out of camp with a Phase going off in my head' It's time to go to war'. As i made my way to Serverograd i sat down on a bench and took off my plate carrier and set it next to me. I Stared at the night sky asking you for strength to help me in these tough times.  Reached over and grabbed my plate carrier and pulled my knife out of my boot and carved Emily where my heart would be on the plate carrier. I would fight for the both of us and i would take you with me with wherever i go. ( More is written here but is covered in blood and tears)

I Ran into Kat again. She told me that Rebeka had been killed by Kaiden. In the back of my mind i was glad she was dead but at the same time i was sad as i could see that her death has changed Kat. How i don't know but i could see it it in her eyes that see was not the same person when i first met her. I'm worried about her. I can feel her pain but i don't know what i can do to help her. My mind is conflicted about her. I want to protect her but i care about her as well. I just don't know anymore. i feel torn in two. Kat....maybe one of these days or maybe never I'll tell you. But i promise you i'll protect you ..even if it cost me my life..I'm sorry if my death cause's you more pain..but know i died protecting someone i care about.

Chief    597

Very interesting addition to the chronicles of un-lucky ;) love the story man keep it up I do read all your additions when I see them!

Lucky1911    60

As Luciano walks in the shadows of the trees in the Northern forest. An dirty old notebook lies between his vest and chest. Inside the dirty notebook lies a entry titled..... 

Nora...

I remember the first time i met Nora. It wasn't exactly the best situation, She had been shot and had been broadcasting on the radio with morse code knocking on the table she had been leaning on to try and give us a location so we could help her. I don't remember who figured it out but we were told the factory near Vybor. I ran for what seemed like hours to reach Vybor. As i arrived out of breath my heart beating like crazy Roger, AJ and Amy had gotten there before me and they were in the process of searching the last area of the factory when they found Nora. She was lying on the floor barley alive and lying in a pool of her own blood. AJ immediately treats her wound. Checking if the bullet was still lodged in her stomach. It was but he was able to remove it. Next we had to stop the bleeding. AJ ordered me to get some bandages and apply pressure to the wound. I did as i was told and AJ began an iv into Nora's arm. We held our breath for what seemed liked hours hoping she would wake up. She eventually did and began to struggle to get up. We told her not to move as she would only hurt herself more. But She was scared and confused. No one could blame her. We were strangers in her eye. She was alive and thats all that mattered to me. Her Friends eventually came and took over. They thanked us for saving her and tried to repay us. We told them it was not necessary and we left.

I am so happy we were able to save her. To give her another chance at life cause I am so tired ...so very tired (Tears stain the page here) of burying people. Watching them die over pointless things. I'm just so tired

Sometime later at the meeting with all the other groups. I met Nora and talked with her and asked how she was doing. She looked at the ground sadly and wrote on a piece of paper that a man named John Miller captured her and broke one of her fingers and carved the word 'Bitch' into her lower back. It mad my blood boil. I was angry. Who would wanna hurt such a nice girl?. I told her that i'm sorry that she had got hurt. I told and promised her that i would go talk to some of the doctors i know to try and figure out someway to remove her scarring. She ask how. I said i don't know but there is a way. She smiled just a little and it made me a little bit more happier inside.

Now i hear over the radio that she has been captured and was tortured again. When i heard the shot over the radio..i just stopped ..no tears..no nothing..no emotion.. I just felt cold. I'm sorry Nora. I'm so..so sorry I wasn't able to help you. I know your still alive. Your a fighter. I'm gonna find you Nora and I'm taking you home to your family.

After sometime Luciano steps from the shadows of the trees and into the light of day. The sun shines on him revealing on his plate carrier another name has been carved into it....Nora.

Pussy    311

Good read! c: Keep it up, Luciano!

Chief    597

Damn kattica you are 2 fast 5 me. Love all your work lucky don't let anyone deter you from writing in the future! Great to peer into a character I have known for awhile. Great read!

Lucky1911    60

*Luciano sits on the ground staring at a dying fire. The notebook half seen poking out of his vest. Inside is another entry.*

Will that be my downfall? That i care about everyone. That i try to save everyone i can. No matter the cost. Maybe thats how i'll die..trying to save some one. Lucia is right. I can't bare the weight of the world on my shoulders. No matter how hard i try. People forget that we are still humans. I've killed to many people and haven't saved enough. I don't wanna kill anymore but i have no choice. I see their faces every time i close my eyes. The people i've killed and lost. They scream at me yelling 'Why'. I tell them I'm sorry and wake up crying, yelling. Then i remember that Im still alive. Still breathing and blood flowing in my heart. I know i will never be forgiven for what i've done. They can never find out the things i've done to protect them. 

*Luciano continues to stare at the ash's of the fire and in the distance a scream and some gunshots tortuer his ears and some tears fall down his face.*

Lucky1911    60

*Luciano sits on a hill over looking Dolina staring off in the distance as the notebook lays beside him with a entry titled.*

The Darkness Within...

I've...done things. Horrible things to keep the people i love alive. Every person I've killed. Every bullet I've fired into their bodies, every bone i have broken. Their screams haunt me at night in my dreams. I see them every time i close my eyes. The anger in their faces, the pain, yelling at me asking me why? I tell myself they would of hurt more people. It numbs the pain for awhile. I feel the pain of taking another life. This man I took from this earth is someones son, father, husband, The women whose life i have taken was somebody's daughter ,mother, lover. I feel myself getting cold. Feeling numb. Is it worth it sometimes to go on still or just lay down and wait to die after what I've done. I feel a darkness living inside me giving me the strength to fight. Its like a voice in the back of my head telling me what to do. Gnawing at my brain to fight, to kill, to protect. It tells me at night after my torture in my mind. That there will be a price. Something it will take in return. For giving me the strength to kill and survive. It says that it will come and collect when the time is right and every time the sun comes up it goes away saying it will return when needed. I'm so scared ..so scared that i can't protect everyone. I just want to keep everyone alive and i terrified that im gonna fail. 

[align=left]* The sun break the horizon and the light shines on Luciano's face. The light reveals Luciano's clothing stained with blood, tears on his face. From the center of town a gunshot and crying is faintly heard. He snaps his head in the direction of town, grabs his shotgun and proceeds to grab his shotgun and run into town*    

Lucky1911    60

Alone

I was by myself for 6 months and then i found friends who then became family to me. Now i have no one. Just me, myself and the stars. Those damn fucking pills! They caused me to lose my family. But it was the only way i could deal with everything. I want to protect everyone but i know i can't do it. I just can't. Things are getting to hard for me to handle. So i tried to kill myself. In front of them. Swallowed 20 pills to end it all and they saved me. I cried and pleaded with them to let me die but they didn't let me. I told them everything about Darion, Alyssa and Micky and i told them i can only do so much alive. So that night i died from Darion's injury's he caused to my body. Alive i was bounded by the rules and boundaries of the group. Now that i'm no longer on this earth i can do what is necessary. Rules and boundaries are irreverent to me. I can do what is necessary by any means. To bring death and justice to those who deserve it. Darion will get whats coming to him, if not by me then someone else. Alyssa she will pay to as much as i like her she will suffer to Mentally. 

In the beginning of this hell i was alone and now maybe in the end i will die alone. 

Everyone will pay for what they have done. Me, Alyssa, Darion, Chief 

Everyone....

Zeroh    0

All of these were good reads and make me a bit jealous as my writing skills are only sub-par.

Keep it up!

Lucky1911    60

As Luciano sits on the cold grass on a hill overlooking Dolina while some people are walking about in the middle of town, he sets his rifle to the side and pulls out an old notebook he has not written in a long time. He takes out a pen and stares at the notebook for awhile deciding if he should write at all..his pen eventually makes contact with the paper. 

Its...been awhile since I've opened this thing up....its been a year since this started and i'm still alive...how I don't know..but I did lose so much of my humanity in that year. Who am i anymore? I'm no savior, no hero, no protector. I can't even protect my own friends. To even remotely save what sanity i had left i abandoned the only people i cared about. THOSE FUCKING PILLS!!*Some stuff is scratched off* To save them any pain i just left. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to. Nyleea was right the withdraw is gonna be bad. Those tranquilizers were powerful and the symptoms slip up every now and then but no one really is around when they do arise. Then one day I run into Alyssa  one of the few people i trust in this world. She knew how bad i was and i ran into her of all people . She was with Mickey. I gave him a second chance that night on alter hill. I should taken the shot but instead i let him go and now im standing in front of them. I talk to the both of them for sometime and then it gets to the point where i tell Alyssa about who i am. For awhile i was a solider without a flag, hired gun, a dog. I told her maybe its time i have flag to stand next to. So...she pulls out a scalpel and ask me "Are you sure you wanna go through with this?" I tell her "Alyssa ...For a long time before this i stood behind anyone who paid me..was i proud of what I use to do ...no..this is my choice "  so she nods and with her finger crooks it in a come here motion. I walk over and she cuts to re-cut an A into her hand then grabs mickeys hand and cuts it as well  .....i pretty sure you know what they did..then she grab's my right hand and cuts an A into it as well..it only hurt for a bit..a nice clean couple of cuts ..then we....well bounded in blood and I'll leave it at that...My head is hurting*Scratched off*  I'll finish this part of my catching up later..i have so much to write..i need to get on paper before its to late..but I'll worry about that later...

Luciano shuts the notebook and puts it back in his vest. He reachs over and grabs his rifle . From the town he can hear people laughting and chatting away telling storys. It brings a slight smile to his face but his expression has suddenly changed into a more pained one and some tears fall down his face as he lets out a small cry.

Lucky1911    60

Luciano sits at the very edge of the docks in Berzino, swinging his feet off the end of the docks. He stares off into the sunset letting the last of its warmth hit his body .He looks at his gloves and see’s that they are still stained Luanne’s blood. A tear fall’s from his eye. He looks at his right hand staring at the A cut into his palm. He reaches into his bag that is set aside and pulls out his knife. He brings the blade up to his palm making contact with his skin. He hesitates for a moment and slowly lifts the blade away from his palm placing it back in his bag and pulls out his notebook and pen in place of the knife and the sound of a pen making contact with paper heard.

Family…Family that word echo’s throughout my mind. The mark is suppose  to signify family bounded together in essence. But the more an more I hear Mickey run his god damn mouth over the radio I feel like a god damn servant or as someone put it the mark is them branding cattle. Its starting to slowly feel like that. I'm just someone to do their godamn bidding. What the hell am i talking about? Alyssa...i trust her....she's the only person who knows thing about me im not proud of. People hate her for what she's trying to do. They don't trust her or they wanna kill her. Hell i use to be one of those people trying to figure out what the hell was going on with her and Mickey.  Sometimes i wounder what might of happened that night if i pulled the trigger. Would Alyssa pulled the trigger herself on my? What if we both shot each other and just died people would never know what happen that night. But i made my choice. I let him go. I gave him a chance. Not cause she pleaded with me like most people thing. I would of taken the bullet to kill Mickey. But like i said i gave him a chance. But now i look at the mark and i see "Owned by Alyssa Morgan" When i should see "Family'. Part of me would like to just cut the mark off to show disobedience. But i worry what might happen if i ever did that. It's stupid of me to think like this. Like Mickey says I should feel prideful of the mark and that there is no putting a glove over our family. I don't hide anything. He seems to forget there are people still trying to hurt us. Mickey seems to forget how i work. In the shadows or amuist crowds as a chamelon. Not have a target saying "Hey im connected to Alyssa Morgan. Hurt me if you wanna get to her!". For now i will keep the mark covered. I don't need people asking questions. Maybe this is part of my punishment. Why i still waunder this earth in pain. At least i have family ..family bonded in essence. Blood family.....(Writting trails off here)

Blood family, the words echoed in Luciano's mind as he snaps his head up and see's that night has fully engulfed him. He notice's that he has been shaking as well. He whispers to himself"Shit...its starting to get more and more colder". He places the notebook and pen back in his bag and swings his feet on to the dock and stands up and bend over to pick up his back , a empty yellow injection pen falls out of his vest. Luciano stops dead in his tracks and slowly looks arouid to see if there is anyone near. He digs into his vest and pulls out more empty injection pens and toss's them into the sea. He swings his pack over his shoulders and kicks the last pen into the sea. He turns to walk away and whispers to himself "They can't find out. I don't want to hurt them" as some tears fall down his face

Lucky1911    60

Luciano lays on his back in the fields west of Gorka, taking deep sharp breaths covered in blood. A bullet wound on his leg and one on his side. He stares at the clouds passing by finding peace for a moment. He clutch in his hand a bloody note. 

I.....Im sorry guys....I wasn't gonna let Wong take me. I would rather die then to be use as a tool or worse. After what he did to Jena. No more my friends. Jena...im sorry....im so sorry. Wong and his guys did this to me. I tried..i'm so sorry. To Sue and Cid i just met ya'll, I'm so sorry for putting yall in danger. If you only knew what was at risk. i hope you would of understand. I pray that you can for give me.. Nyleea..I'm sorry.. i failed ..you. I never would do anything to hurt you. I'm so sorry. Nyleea..Please ..Take care of them all. Tell them I love them. ( The writing trails off here)

As he lays on the soft ground on his back, the dirt stained red with his blood, he feels numb and a cold sensation over his body. As he tries to close his eyes he see's a woman standing over him wearing a green hoodie with blue jeans and her hair is in a pony tail . She sits next to him and place's her hand on his face, Her touch deliver a sharp cold sensation like a chilled pitchfork. She looks him directly in the eyes and speaks " My dear Luciano. What have you done to yourself?"  "Shut ...up" Luciano say. " Now there's no need to be rude darling, Now there's something you need to know my dear, (The women places her finger on his forehead) "As much as you want to kill me, you know you never were gonna do it. You couldn't do it. Your weak, thats why they are both dead , cause you A FUCKING BITCH!" Luciano reach's up to try and grab the women but she seems to vanish. He looks around with a confused look on his face. He lays back down and she appears on the other side of him. "You know all you have to do is give in...Do it Luciano..Show the world  who you really are" Luciano trys to yell "I'm nothing like you!! you are a monster who hurts the innocent" She speaks" Ohh and what makes you any different from me. Always trying to protect that shit hole town, Always trying to be the hero. Me and you ..were the same. I've accepted what i am. You just try to deny who you are. Don't worry darling , I'll be back when you need me again." The women stands up and walks away as Luciano turns over holding his side, blood pouring through his finger. He use's his good arm and slow drags himself to Gorka Whispering" I'm nothing like you . I won't be you" As tears fall down his face    

Lucky1911    60

Luciano toss’s and turns in the bed of the two story green house he’s currently staying in. He gets up and grabs his side in response to the pain of his bandage gunshot wound. He stands up and reaches down to grab his jacket that is currently resting on his bag. He slips it on and zips it on and walks over to the table on the other side of the room. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a box of match’s. He pull’s a single match and strikes it on the side of the matchbox and lights a half melted candle on the table. The candle’s dim glow lights up Luciano’s face reveling tired eyes and a healed scar on his face that runs from top right hand side of his face to the lower left side. He places both hands on the table. He looks over at the top of his left hand. A tattoo of a sugar skull with a knife piercing the top with 943 on the handle and La Santa Muerte below it. He lets out a quiet sigh and walks over to the window next to table and stares out into the darkness. He places both hands on the window still and drops his and lets out a heavy sob. All his emotions of the last couple days hits like a pile of bricks and let it all out. “What’s wrong my love?’ a familiar female voice ask him. “Everything” he responds. “You want to talk about” The female ask. “I really don’t want to” “You know talking about it helps. That why im here” “Yeah I guess”.  The women motioned for him to sit in the one of the chairs near the table. Luciano took a seat and looked at the women he knew. Her face was pale and had freckles. He hair was a cherry blonde color. She had on a white long dress with a maroon jacket and white flats. She looked at him with a curious look on her face”Whats wrong my love?” He smiled slightly “ I almost forgot how beautiful you were”. He looks at her for a brief moment and then hangs his head “Its been a year since…since I hurt you”. She looks at him sadly “Please don’t blame yourself for what you did to me. I would of never survived this new world. If it helps it was painless for me for I was already gone when we lost out little girls”. He looks at her with tears in his eyes “ Then tell me…why do I still feel guilty for what I’ve done to you…for what I did to survive?” She looks at him fondly “ Well….guilt is one of the soul’s way as a call to action. A reminder that your work is not yet done”.  For a moment  Luciano’s face appears to have a sense of purpose and determination. “Do you feel better my love?” “I think so” he responds  “Good” She begins to walk out of the room “Wait!” Luciano yells, “What is it” she ask. “Please….i have to know …..Our girls are they with you?”  She looks sadly at him knowing the pain that lives in his heart “Yes…..i am with them when I’m gone”. Tears begin to fall from Luciano’s face. “Luciano….My love, my soul, please don’t beat yourself up”. She walks over to Luicano and hugs his arm “Whatever happens next, don’t be to tough on yourself. There are people who still need you.” She lets go of his arm and turns away from him. Luciano raise’s his hand and wipes his face and when he pulls away she is gone. He lets out a sigh and digs into his pocket and pulls out a photo of himself in a ROTC Class A Uniform and the women in the white dress and maroon jacket mid dance. He stares at the photo for a moment and then looks at bronze silver lined ring on his pinky on his left hand.”I miss you Emily” he says to himself as the candle burns out leaving Luciano sitting alone in the darkness wallowing in his guilt.

Lucky1911    60

Evil in plain sight

"What do you see when  you look at me'?

The mind can only take so much punishment. What she did to him was more then enough. His mind was bended so much by her that it broke in two. He would have no idea of the evil was hiding in the dark corners of his mind. His anger, rage, fear and evil took the form of her in his mind. She make her presence know by whispering in the depts of his mind to give in or to do horrible things to others. After he lost his memory. Her grip on him was loosened. His will restored . This proved difficult for her corruption of his mind. She would be forced to hide in the dark corners of his mind. Waiting for the right moment. She loved to torture his body in life and in death she tortures his mind unknowing to him. She would pull the strings here and there. Her first time she tugged on his evil  when he talked to zhoe after meeting her in Gorka. While zhoe talked to him about some of the memory’s he lost she whispered horrendous things in him from the shadows of his brain. “Just stab her with that knife of yours and twist it while she’s still alive sweetheart”. She never noticed the slight twitch in his hand. The change in his posture. She had no clue of the evil In plain sight in front of her. But the thing is he had no clue either. 

Her mind games and torture affected him more then he thought. She would leave behind a legacy of terror well beyond her death through him. She would make sure that he would harm those close to him. She would have her fun of torturing his mind. Twisting and bending it. Poking here and there. It would be just a matter of time before he lost all humanity.

He sat in his chair in the main room of his home in Dolina.  Various cleaning oils and gun parts lay on the table in front of him. The shelves lined with various candles partially melted while being lit with wooden hand carved sugar skulls on the shelves below. The fridge in the corner had been emptied and cleaned, the shelves removed. It now held his weapons he use.

He stared at his dirtied hands. Looking at his right hand staring at the A cut into his hand. It was suppose to symbolized Family, bound by blood. He didn’t know what it meant anymore. To him it was just another mysterious scar that held a story he wanted to remember. He raised his hand to his shoulder to feel where she took flesh from him. But he still had no clue that she did that to him. She had taken his flesh and he took something as well.

He closes his eyes and a few tears fall from his face as he whispers ‘ I miss you Luanne’. From outside his home he thinks he hears ‘I’m here Lovebug’. He opens his eyes and a sadistic happy smile appears on his face for a moment as it slowly disappears and replaced with terror. He falls out of the chair crawling to his bedroom and slamming and locking the door behind him as he puts his back against the wall and begins to slowly rock back and forth in fear. 

He silently sobs in the dead of night as she once again returns to torment him......           

Lucky1911    60

The ties that bind

I see her everywhere. Her face, ill never forget her face. She has these pretty eyes and blonde hair in a ponytail. She was very beautiful. Then I see her bloodied and dirty. Blood covers her face and she has this sinister smile and she just stands there while im around people never saying a word. Then there are times where she’s just walks around them mocking me telling me how they are going to die horrible deaths and that its such a waste. 

I remember this one time when I was talking with zhoe, she was just walking around with one finger tracing zhoe’s face’s saying that she’s very pretty and that it would be a shame if she died slowly. I felt this rage, like a primal hunger looking at zhoe. My hands shook for a second and then I snapped remembering that she’s my friend. 

I still don’t know who she is. She tells me that we are forever tied together, that we are bounded  by fate cause at one point I supposedly loved her but never said anything. Why would I love someone who was such a horrible person who deserved to die?

I just want her to go away! To leave me alone! She tells me things about my friends that I don’t know. She’s tells me things about Alyssa, how I’m suppose to kill her that I should of slit the bitch’s throat when I was alone with her and that she would finally be able taste her heart.

I’m scared of what I might do, of what I will do. 

I feel this rage and anger in me, this primal hunger for violence that she edges on.

I feel like I’m losing control of myself….

Mercy    495

Love it!

Guest Miles   
Guest Miles

Good reed man!

Lucky1911    60

Punishment 

Hello…god.. its me Luciano…sorry its us..I know we never speak much anymore.. so it might be a little awkward at a time like this…but today is a special occasion …its one of the best days of my life…if you had any part in the events unfolding right now I thank you…and all I ask is one small favor…the awful blood shed that is about to happen…the horrible reckoning and brutality and guess if you can call it vengeance ..Just please…make it last..this man deserves everything that is about to happen to him for what he did to that poor girl.

Amen

Luciano stands up from praying and picks up the hammer lying next to him and proceeds to beat the tied up man with the claw side of the hammer

27 minutes later……

Luciano stops beating the mush of what left of the man head and walks over to where he hear sobs of a women.

He manages to break the door open and the sight before her horrify’s her. She has tears in her eyes as she looks up to him 

‘Are you an angel?’ she asked him as he’s covered in blood 

‘No……i…im no angel…im no man….im a force of nature’.

He offers his hand to help her up and he pulls her. She looks at the horrific scene behind him. Blood, skull and brain matter cover the floor near the body. 

‘How do you do it…killing someone?’ she ask him 

‘It’s easier then you think …you can kill someone, but you get the dreams, then the shakes, then the next thing you know you can’t look at someone with out imagining them in pain, without hearing the one you love scream. It gets so that you can’t have sex with out feeling like your fucking a corpse, sometimes you wannna cry so you go run and try but your disgusted with yourself and you want too hurt yourself so you grab your knife and try to slit your wrist. But next thing you know your stabbing someone but you don’t know who they are or why your killing them and your doing over and over till theres blood and guts everywhere. Do you understand now?’ Luciano tells the girl.

She looks at him with a mixed of horror and sadness ‘No I don’t’ she responds.

‘Good I hope you never do’ he tells her. ‘Now hurry up and grab you stuff’

The girl rush’s over to her bag and shove’s various items and she fails to notice Luciano behind her.

‘So tell me why did you kill his daughter?’

She freeze’s with a shocked look on her face. Luciano takes out his handgun and hits her in back of the head. She lays on the floor dazed and bleeding. He walks over and drags her by the feet over to the man’s body. He Pulls out a roll of duct tape and tapes her feet and hands then pulls out some zip ties and place’s them on her. He walks over to the body of the man and pull’s out his knife and cut the still warm body open and places the organs on top of the girl. She is able to realize what is about to happen to her and she crys and pleads with Luciano but he refuses to listen.

He walks over to the counter where a old kitchen timer is. He turns the dial to sixty seconds and walks over to her ‘ Well I got you a first class trip to the resurrection, Enjoy darling have a nice trip’ He places the timer back on the counter and walks away as she screams and trys to plead with him.

He walks out of the house and continues on. He hears the ring of the timer and can hear the screams of the girl as infected break windows and doors to get to her. He hears her screams and flesh tearing from her bones as the infected eat her alive.

Luciano stops and smiles as hear listens to her being torn apart.  

Nocheluz    104

Whoa..dude!! I've been waiting anxiously to read this. I was NOT disappointed! Fine work, creepy, cold. You can feel/see him devolving into something...otherly. Lucia still prays for his spirit, deep inside she knows he will always need that. She knows that as sure as the cross he gave her for safe keeping so long ago....

Lucky1911    60

Whoa..dude!! I've been waiting anxiously to read this. I was NOT disappointed! Fine work, creepy, cold. You can feel/see him devolving into something...otherly. Lucia still prays for his spirit, deep inside she knows he will always need that. She knows that as sure as the cross he gave her for safe keeping so long ago....

Thank you Madem Nochez's..I try my best at my writing...he is no longer the man that Lucia knew and I'm unsure how she would react to him if he saw the man he has become. But Luciano still thinks about Lucia and Liam and the advice she has given him still floats around in his mind