Server time: 2017-08-17, 06:12

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Antoine Departe

Hello fellow Chernarussians

Guest Antoine Departe   
Guest Antoine Departe

Hi everyone, my name is Charles Departe i'm a french national and former teacher at Novigrad University. I want peace to come back to this horrible life we are living in this beautiful country, and I'm happy i've found a community that has a set of rules! I hope my application will be accepted! I can't wait to present my character more in details and find myself a cool group.

See you all later hopefully!

And yes I've made a mistake on my profile's name. I can't see a way to change it.

Kanye    14

Welcome, I believe name changes are available at certain donation levels.

Guest Antoine Departe   
Guest Antoine Departe

Welcome, I believe name changes are available at certain donation levels.

Alright It doesn't matter to me much anyway, it's for other people ^^.

Septimus    23

Welcome to the Community! Charles, best of luck.

543.gif

Hi, Hello, Greetings! I'm Septimus, one of the many people here to offer you a helping hand. If you're stuck or outright confused with anything or simply wish to talk, you can send me a Private Message through the forums which can be found HERE. This community consists of unique and outstanding people that you can get a hold through both the forums and Teamspeak - A program used to communicate and socialize with people all around the globe.

If you plan on jumping into one of the many servers but you seem to want some sort of verification in regards to our various and complex rules, you can do so by visiting this page HERE. If you have a issue with anything or have any questions that you'd like to share, you can do that here, within the Questions thread. Down below I'm going to be giving you a quick method of Navigation if you by any chance can't seem to find it on your own. Most importantly, Welcome and Enjoy. It's been a pleasure and I hope to catch you In-game!

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): LINK

Donation Perks and Information regarding Staff: LINK

Rules and Regulations: LINK

Staff: LINK

Lore: LINK

Private Messaging Septimus: LINK

Current/Active Groups: LINK

Questions: LINK

Troubleshooting: LINK

Guest Antoine Departe   
Guest Antoine Departe

Thank you Septimus for this warm welcome! I've been checking out the forum for an hour or so and I gotta say everything looks great! I can't wait to explore the group system and dive into Chernarussian politics (progressively and without newbie arrogance of course)!

Guest or3o_kush   
Guest or3o_kush

You could ask staff if it would be possible to have a name change. Hope to see you in game soon!

Guest Antoine Departe   
Guest Antoine Departe

Let's try to get whitelisted first :P

Guest Antoine Departe   
Guest Antoine Departe

Eh application rejected for not addressing both rules properly. I expected it since I filled out the application before checking the forum and realizing the explanations needed to address all details of the rule. I guess I will try to log on teamspeak and make sure I understand everything before applying again. I gotta say that your organization is very impressive, and the selectivity only makes me want to join even more ;).

Autumn    121

Well hey, make the proper adjustments and do not be afraid to contact a CH or anyone really. We are all here to help! Good luck friendo!