Server time: 2017-08-20, 23:13

Sign in to follow this  
Otter

A message to Kaiden Stone, and all involved parties.

Otter    103

A man smokes a cigarette while looking at a poem Rebeka once gave him. He sighs deeply before looking at the radio resting on the ground next to him. While snuffing out the smoke he picks up the radio and turns it on.

“This is a message to Kaiden Stone, and anyone involved in the death of Rebeka Blaylock. “

He takes a deep breath.

“I'm coming for you. There is no where you can hide, no where you can run, and no one can save you. You are going to die Kaiden.”

You hear a lighter as the man lights another smoke. After a long inhale the man continues.

“If you haven't already heard what happened to Gwen-whatever the fuck his name was let me be the first to tell you. He is dead; mutilated and set aflame. The Russian who was helping you by the truck when I pursued you that day is dead as well.”

Rage begins building in his voice.

“Its only a matter of time Kaiden. I will find you, and I will kill you. It will not be quick or painless and you will beg for death by the time I'm done with you. Anyone who was involved and feels like a quick death all you have to do is come forward, identify yourself and I'll make it quick.”

The man starts laughing

“Run Kaiden; hide like the coward you are. You are impotent in the face of the rage you have inspired in me. My name is Garrett Petersen and you fucked with my family.” 

The man turns the radio off and sets it down before continuing the search, rage building in his heart with every step.

Bryce_    1

'You will not kill Kaiden, and you have not killed Gwandoya. We do not fear you, you will not kill any of us, have fun trying. Doc.'

[Thinking back on the good days Johnny picks up his radio and takes a deep breath.]

"Now here is the thing baby.

I am over joyed that you wish to take revenge for Rebeka

But Kaiden is still family and will be treated with respect. 

If anyone is going to punish him it will be me or someone in the family.

So at this point i suggest you forget about your revenge plot and let it run its corse baby.

I truly do hope you decide to heed my suggestion.

Yours truly, Johnny Denver, And the Savages."

[Johnny Slips his radio away and continues his Conversation with Carlos.]

*Jordan cuts on his radio but is silent for a moment.*

"I loved my sister.. sometimes we didn't get along but, she was my family. To you Kaiden Stone you're a fucking dead man! I can't wait to be involved with cutting pieces of you off! Enjoy your last days you fucking swine!"

*The radio goes silent. Jordan puts the radio back in his bag and pulls out his journal.*

Ellie    335

Jessica picks up the radio.. Debating whether or not to answer back..

i understand that Rebeka wasn't perfect, who is? But she did not deserve to die. You will pay for this. Mark my words. You will pay for my sisters death.

Puts down the radio and continues to count the berries on the berry bush.

[Kaiden places his finger on the talk button, inhales, then begins to speak]

"You Maker people make me sick. Rebeka Blaylock was a filthy human being that had to be put down. I couldn't have you disgusting people corrupt her anymore. Your beliefs and everything that you do is corrupt. I am hunting everyone of you down. I displayed what I am capable of doing. There were ten or more of you, there were only 4 of us. Your numbers don't mean fuck all. I am going to kill you all. I promise you this."

[He begins laughing]

"Haha. I can't wait for you to attempt to take my life. Whenever I get my hands on of you. I am going to peel the skin off of your face, cut off all of your fingers, remove your tongue, and burn your remains. I want to see you all suffer. I will drink the blood of all of you, eat your flesh, and destroy your beliefs."

[Pauses and then begins again]

"I am not afraid. There were plenty of attempts on my life. They all failed. You will join all the failures in hell."

[static is all that is heard]

A husky, slight Boston accent breaks the calm radio waves, sounding nearly out of breath. 

"Rule numbah three, Mistah Stone. Rule numbah three, and I still don't know what ta' thank of you..."

The radio then fell back to silence.

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

*Nez picks up his radio and decides to chime in*

What gave you the right to be judge , jury, and executioner ? So your group harbors cannibals now ?  That is good to know,  We are so evil, vile and corrupt, yet we do not murder for the sake of murder. Nor do we consume human flesh as you have claimed you do. We will be sure to spread awareness that your group harbors and protects cannibals. I am sure that will make them a new batch of friends.  Your days are numbered Kaiden ! 

*Nex turns off his radio*

"Just throwing this out there really fast. You do know that Jarvis is a cannibal as well? So maybe you should check yourself before you wreak yourself baby."

-snip-

[He quickly replies]

"Those rules don't apply to me anymore. I left the Gamblers. We were a close and tight knit family, but the rules disappeared when the Gambers did."

-snip-

[Clears his throat]

"I've decided that I am the judge, the jury, and the executioner. You will witness what I am able to do. When I find where you Maker people hide, I will be waiting in the shadows, preying on you, when you make one little slip up, I will end it all."

[Leaves radio on and sits back and listens]

"Those rules don't apply to me anymore. I left the Gamblers. We were a close and tight knit family, but the rules disappeared when the Gambers did."

The sound of a PTT button being held down could be heard interrupting the silence, before the familiar voice cracked over it once more in a curt reply.

"I will see you soon then, Mistah Stone."

The radio once more cut out.

*Wong Listens To The Radio Chatter Back and Forth and Decides to reply*

I have to agree with Johnny. 

Our once tight family is the only ones who will deal with this

I understand you was her knew family but all of us RIGHT HERE

WE WAS THE ONES WHO TOOK HER IN AT FIRST

So If anyone apart from her Original family try and hurt Mr.Stone

Then well you know...

*Wong releases the button on his radio and sighs*

Guest or3o_kush   
Guest or3o_kush

* A familiar half Russian voice comes on to the radio*

"Why hello there, how the hell is everyone doing? It's me, Mr.Bojack. I am suggesting that you guys stop threatening a friend of mine. This girl that you speak of had to die, she was nothing but a filthy whore. As well tell this "father" creep you guys care about so much I'm looking for him, why you might ask? Simply because of this bullshit he is spreading through the lands needs to stop at once. 

* Bojack laughs as he turns off his radio*

Hebee    2230

*Brian hears threats made on his pal Kaiden. He shakes his head as he thinks about how he slayed the people who took Gwandoya and Tofi hostage the day before picks up his radio and starts to transmit*

"Listen here brother no one is going to fuck with Kaiden or any of my other pals. You can bet your shitty little life on it broski"

*Brian stops transmitting*

TheTrueHawk    29

*Hawk sitting on the top of a ladder of a hunting stand flicking a .308 winchester round in the air and catching it when he hears the messages.*

*Hawk laughs and presses the transmission button*

"Kaiden, you think that it is easy to live around here just because you can shoot a few people, or because you have to be a coward and have your dirty henchmen to do shit for you.

*Hawk swiftly grabs the .308 from the air and loads it into his Winchester Model 70*

"Mark my words, I will have your hands cut off of you while you are still alive and wear them as a souvenir, Kaiden. You can only live for so long...Mark my fucking words Kaiden, and if you send any of your henchmen at me, they will be slaughtered, good luck Kaiden...*

*Hawk takes his finger off of the transmission button and jumps off the stand holding an AK74 and whispers to self, "He will die..."*

Oliv    1562

Enzo listening in, hears a few familiar names and decides to reply...

"Now, I'ma no know who the fuck this Kay-don is, e I no care. Until it involve me, I'ma no be involved. But, signore Bojack e signore Gwandoya, sono i miei amici. They are my friends. E should my friends ever need anything from an old nameless friend, I will either just North of the old place or near where I picked up signore Bojack the other day. He know where."

A slight pause, then he continues...

"Stai attento... Becareful."

Coreena    91

[Thinking back on the good days Johnny picks up his radio and takes a deep breath.]

"Now here is the thing baby.

I am over joyed that you wish to take revenge for Rebeka

But Kaiden is still family and will be treated with respect. 

If anyone is going to punish him it will be me or someone in the family.

So at this point i suggest you forget about your revenge plot and let it run its corse baby.

I truly do hope you decide to heed my suggestion.

Yours truly, Johnny Denver, And the Savages."

[Johnny Slips his radio away and continues his Conversation with Carlos.]

Kat slowly pulls out her radio, tears streaming down her face, she attempts to compose herself before pressing her finger tightly against the on button

Johnny, I like you, so I'm gonna give it to ya straight. 

I understand that Kaiden is considered your family, but Rebeka.... 

She takes in a large breath of air and slowly releases it calmly 

Rebeka was a part of our family, and she meant everything to me. 

So I'm sure you can understand as to why we seek justice, just as you seek to go after Kaiden.

Think about it like this, Rebeka was supposedly a part of your family too if you decide to play that game. Do you think Kaiden, your supposed other family member treated her with any respect? The thing about recovery when it comes to addiction is, you are going to slip up. Nobody has found a body yet, wonder why? I'm sure you can put two and two together, you're a smart man. 

Rebeka did nothing but fall in love with more than one person, Kaiden couldn't handle that so he pulled a 'If I can't have you no one can.' When in actuality, she never left him, and never planned to...up until the bitter end. It didn't make her greedy and it didn't make her a whore. It made her unique. She had enough love to give to a lot of people, and that's what made her so beautiful inside and out. Sure she had her problems like the rest of us, but she still had the utmost good intentions for the things that truly mattered. 

Kat wipes away a few tears that are slowly sliding down her cheeks, before she pulls off her right hand's glove and runs her fingers along the still recent cut wound that exists there

I really do not want this to turn into a I want him all for myself so I'm gonna kill anyone who tries to do it themselves. I would like for it to be respectful between both parties, to be understanding. But I guess you don't choose to take it that route Johnny. If you change your mind, I'm sure you can find a way to reach me. 

At the end of the day, I'm not gonna ask you to back off from hunting someone you've got personal history with; that would be wrong of me, and I would never stoop so low. However, my family and I will continue to seek our revenge for our beloved Rebeka. Be it with you in our way or not. We are on a mission, and we intend to complete it. 

Standing at the place where her and Rebeka first met, Kat pulls out a roll of duct tape and begins to wrap it around the walkie talkie so that the button remains pressed down. She places the radio at her feet, leans over and grabs her rifle. She begins to play with the necklace that has half of Gwendoya's nose attached to it that is wound around the barrel. 

Her voice is calm and steady as she speaks with confidence in her words

If any of you are wondering why I haven't said a word to Kaiden, that's because I'm saving my conversation with him when I have his neck wrapped around with rope. Good luck.

She holds up her rifle to head level, raises her foot and leg, and stomps on the radio at her feet quickly. 

A loud, annoying crunching sound can be heard before the transmission ends. 

[The radio comes alive once more with the sound of Johnny Denver's voice]

"You must not understand what i am getting at. 

Until Kaiden can be proven guilty of assaulting and possible killing a Gambler he is under protection.

I am not saying he need this protection by any means but he still has it.

So until more evidence is reviled and a diction has been made he will not be hurt.

Yes i understand your pain in the wake of her passing but this is not the time for rash dictions.

As i said before,

Please heed my warnings before you do something stupid.

I'm sure you are not stupid and will take the right path.

Remember stay classy baby. 

[Johnny Kicks back in his chair and relaxes.]