Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
rpg-spot

Greetings

rpg-spot    0

I just had my application approved, and I look forward to playing with you all!

Tokani    1

Hello Hello~!

I haven't sent in mine just yet, making sure it's all okay(punctuation isn't a strong suit, lol)

Welcome to DayZrp!

Samaritan    344

Hello and welcome to the community, congrats of getting whitelisted! Go out there and enjoy Chernarus.

Spartan    1230

Congratz and welcome! Send me or one of the orange peeps a pm if you have a question :)

Septimus    23

Welcome to the Community! RPG spots, have a good day.

200_s.gif

Hi, Hello, Greetings! I'm Septimus, one of the many people here to offer you a helping hand. If you're stuck or outright confused with anything or simply wish to talk, you can send me a Private Message through the forums which can be found HERE. This community consists of unique and outstanding people that you can get a hold through both the forums and Teamspeak - A program used to communicate and socialize with people all around the globe. 

If you plan on jumping into one of the many servers but you seem to want some sort of verification in regards to our various and complex rules, you can do so by visiting this page HERE. If you have a issue with anything or have any questions that you'd like to share, you can do that here, within the Questions thread. Down below I'm going to be giving you a quick method of Navigation if you by any chance can't seem to find it on your own. Most importantly, Welcome and Enjoy. It's been a pleasure and I hope to catch you In-game!

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): LINK

Donation Perks and Information regarding Staff: LINK

Rules and Regulations: LINK

Staff: LINK

Lore: LINK

Private Messaging Septimus: LINK

Current/Active Groups: LINK

Questions: LINK

Troubleshooting: LINK

Welcome to the community and congrats on getting accepted! If you have any questions feel free to send any CH's a PM and we'll help you out :)