Server time: 2017-10-22, 00:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Voedric

I bid you all a very fond farewell

Voedric    28

The time has come for me to leave, I probably won't return but who knows what will happen in the future.

I've been a part of this community for a better part of almost two years now, I've seen its ups and downs and have enjoyed every last moment of it. My removal from staff was because of my inactivity, It was my fault entirely, I lacked motivation not for this community but for everything. I've made so many good friends during my stay here and made so many memories that I'll never forget. This community has had a huge impact on my life during the time I've been here and I cannot say how much I appreciate it, this community has been my outlet in life when I was at my lowest points and has helped me get beyond those low points, I love all of you.

The Fallen: I cannot tell you how excited I was to be a part of this group, we provided some of the best RP on the server and our forum badge is proof of that. You all became my second family in sort of a way and I will never forget any of you, Especially you two, Crimson, Moose, you two I consider true friends even though our relationship is solely on the internet.

Staff Team: Although I made some huge fuck ups my first few months as staff I would like to think I made up for those mistakes, I thank you all for giving me the opportunity to give back to the community that has helped me so much throughout this time. 

And though where the road then takes me,

I cannot tell

We came all this way

But now comes the day

To bid you farewell

[video=youtube]

Brad    158

So long Voedric, we didn't get to chat much in staff but I saw you doing some great work!  

Sad to see you go, but you know where we'll be waiting if you ever need us, and if you ever want to chat you can track me down man!

Autumn    127

o7 May your path be wrought with fortune it was a pleasure to see you on the forums.

Adiós y ser uno con la noche

Murdercool    29

Ivan pls.. :( Amazing RP. Wont forget all the the times we RP together! Gonna miss you buddy! o7

Moose    7

Stay in Skype, Ivano. Sad to see you go obviously but it was great while it lasted :) We've known eachother 4ever and you've been a good friend to me. See you on the otherside, man

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Cya. Wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Voedric    28

Stay in Skype, Ivano. Sad to see you go obviously but it was great while it lasted :) We've known eachother 4ever and you've been a good friend to me. See you on the otherside, man

Of course Ill stay in Skype Moose

Nilin    10

Good luck to you and hopefully someday you will come back. o7 ...

Fafnir    38

Enjoyed working with you while you were in the Mod team. Good luck to whatever you do.

Jack Allen    18

I remember back when you and the Royal reds made a huge-ass militia. We were responding to the S.D.S attacking Prud. We were all dead within minutes.. :) One of the best moments I had from the mod! Cya, Ivan. o7

Mikachu    26

RIP o7

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Best of luck to you man !  Sorry we did not get to work together much at all but thanks for all of your hard work and contributions during your tenure. Take care!

Major    639

See ya Ivan! We still going to Dragon Con?

See ya later mate. I wish you luck with the future :)

Guest K-Jack   
Guest K-Jack

When I first joined DayzRP, I spawned in Solnichy and was shot by the Royal Reds thinking I was a zombie. You guys held me up, slapped me around, and took me in your ranks. 5 minutes into DayZRP and I had already fallen in love.

Voedric you were my first mentor in DayZRP and I wouldnt be where I am now nor would I be the roleplayer I am today if I hadn't been picked up in Solnichy by you guys that fateful day.

Good luck brother and I hope you come back to us o7

Cid    333

Bye Ivan! Never got a chance to really roleplay with you in SA, but the times we spent together in mod were fun. Hopefully you will be back in the future. o7

Nihoolious    1248

See ya Gas Mask guy!

Mental    0

Cya dude o7

Cheers for all of Ivan and Vlads adventures <3

and thanks for the points :troll:

Volke    131

But but....WTF is highschool :(...

Take care Voedric... remember don't go into swamps .

Hopefully you'll come back one day , I had fun with you when I was in staff with you , take care of yourself and all the best!

GreekGodx    150

Goodbye my friend,o7

Septimus    23

Best of luck Voedric.